So i went to world of wheels in bham, al today. anyone else go? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2006, 01:33 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
So i went to world of wheels in bham, al today. anyone else go?

Well i went to the world of wheels show today in bham. Overall i thought it was great they had ALOT more than i figured they would. Had quite a few mustangs and a ton of corvettes and a few vipers and some sweet tuner cars too. Bill goldberg was there but man the line was ridiculously long tos ee him. However, I did get to see the main attraction there, The texas bikini team. It was 4 very gorgeous girls that did peformances to various songs in diff outfits. That was the highlight of the show to me lol. I got a few pictures btu theywere pretty crappy quality. Anyone else go and take an pictures of all the cars and stuff there?
http://www.mustangevolution.com/gallery/data/502/1.jpg1995 GT- GT40 iron heads, 1.72 cobra roller rockers, FMS shorty headers, flows welded in, bbk o/r h, bbk UDP, steeda tri ax, timing advanced to 13, CAI, 75mm granatelli MAF, Eddy performer intake, 17x9 chrome cobra r's, mach 1 chin spoiler
for pics of my car go here-->car pics
Yellow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2006, 01:35 AM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: So i went to world of wheels in bham, al today. anyone else go?

haha we were going to go but we didnt wake up till 1PM If you had let us know for sure that you were going we would have def tried to go

Post up the pictures

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 11:22 AM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

yeah, brent and nate came down. we got trashed and didn't feel like paying $15 for one day of what looked like a retarded show.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2006, 02:20 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

i thought uit was actually really good they had some sweet stangs tons of vettes like 3 vipers all kinds of old camaros i thought it was a really good show. I wuolda paid the 15 bucks just to see the hooters girls and texas bikini team alone lol
http://www.mustangevolution.com/gallery/data/502/1.jpg1995 GT- GT40 iron heads, 1.72 cobra roller rockers, FMS shorty headers, flows welded in, bbk o/r h, bbk UDP, steeda tri ax, timing advanced to 13, CAI, 75mm granatelli MAF, Eddy performer intake, 17x9 chrome cobra r's, mach 1 chin spoiler
for pics of my car go here-->car pics
Yellow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:52 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Illinois

I went to the one in Milwaukee.

It was good. Met John Force.
2003 SVT Lightning #1059 of 4270
2000 Vert 4R70W
Only buy from vendors that test and stand behind their products
slvr2000stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion