Where's the local meeting spot? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-06-2006, 11:46 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve
Where's the local meeting spot?

hey i became a member of this site a couple of months ago and i went to buffalo wild wings and met a few members from here but i since moved to Slidell to work and i came back and didnt know if the spots changed orwhat....does someone know? thanks
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2006, 05:10 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: Where's the local meeting spot?

maybe this will help? http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ana-22510.html
Old 08-08-2006, 06:19 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

^^ Yeah, I am getting to forums section up and running...phpBB sucks *** and keeps bombing out so once the new system is in place, there will be a real nice area to organize stuff.

Off the top of my head, Buffalo Wild Wings is still going on on Thursday nights. Kyle (04stang), Mike (Cajon Jungleboy), and myself try to get together every so often with some guys from another forum for cruises/mod days/bull **** sessions/etc and usually organize them through here...but will be doing it through BRStreetmachines.com in the future.

None the less, we should get a new meeting together soon.
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2006, 07:50 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

yea its been a while since i saw yall- if u dont remember me i had the sn 95 with the saleen kit and cobra r hood. i came back from slidell about a week ago and missed bs'in lol. im actually doin some upgrades now and bein its after work when i do somethin doesnt help and the mosquitos are the icing of the cake. at bww the cops are not too bad still are they?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:01 PM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by modular2valve View Post
yea its been a while since i saw yall- if u dont remember me i had the sn 95 with the saleen kit and cobra r hood. i came back from slidell about a week ago and missed bs'in lol. im actually doin some upgrades now and bein its after work when i do somethin doesnt help and the mosquitos are the icing of the cake. at bww the cops are not too bad still are they?
This past thursday was my first visit since january so I can't say for sure. I do know that they weren't out there this past week. I am not sure I remember your car...but I can't remember much past 30 minutes ago anyhow, so it is possible.

One other thing we were working on getting started was like an every other wednesday, or one wednesday a month, whatever gets the most support, meeting at hooters at around 7ish or so. I have been working a lot with Cody @ StangHi on doing special dyno days, so we might could work that into the meeting since he is just across from hooters.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:25 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Talking Re: Where's the local meeting spot?

well i have shown my identity on my avatar lol
Old 08-16-2006, 10:20 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

also in the market for new exhaust....slp is only available on the internet??

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

There is a gathering of cars at StangHi this weekend culminating in a gathering at Tanger on saturday. A few of us are heading over there around 10 am and the bulk of visitors will show around 1-3 pm. This is the for St. Jude poker run.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:23 PM   #9
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
also in the market for new exhaust....slp is only available on the internet??
Run away...no SLP!!!!

Pretty much the only place you will get SLP from is the net. Borla/Bassani better choice I know a place that has difference prices than their website lists, so if you are ready to buy, let me know and I can throw the name out there and you can check them out with the discount code from a forum I belong to.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:31 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

yea i like bassani too maybe u can give me some info im tired of the old flow's i have on it now....ya'll meeting at tanger at 10 right?

Old 08-18-2006, 10:23 AM   #11
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
yea i like bassani too maybe u can give me some info im tired of the old flow's i have on it now....ya'll meeting at tanger at 10 right?
We aren't going down to tanger until 5 pm tomorrow (saturday). A few of us are meeting up at Stang Hi around 10 am for the poker run that is going through town tomorrow. We will be there until 5 when we are all going to cruise down to tanger for the monthly car show there....which looks like I already stated but I am too lazy to delete this paragraph even though I wasn't too lazy to type this last sentence.

Stop over to stang hi tomorrow if you get a chance and talk with cody about what he can get you something for. He deals bassani and some other stuff I can't remember off hand. He might be able to get you a good price on something. If not, I will shoot a PM to the place I know of and see what his forum discounted bassani and borla prices are. Just let me know what I would be getting this exhaust for...I know a 96 GT, but I just want to make sure there is nothing special like IRS in it or different engine/headers whatever.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

o ok whats all consisted in the poker run? id like cruise with ya'll, even washed the car up tonite a lil to take her out for a lil while tomorrow since its inbetween work. it still has the 2v motor although i am looking for another set of pi heads someone has laying around.

Old 08-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

youre coming tomorrow to cody's shop right? lets race tomorrow
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion