JULY 24TH, 2010
MODERN MUSCLE CARS
MOPAR - GM - FORD
Saturday, July 24th, 2010
698 N. MILWAUKEE AVE, PROSPECT HEIGHTS, IL
INTERSECTION OF PALATINE RD (aka WILLOW RD)/MILWAUKEE AVE
ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHEELING EXECUTIVE AIRPORT/PAULWAUKEE AIRPORT
• 1990+ DOMESTIC CARS (we won't mind if its slightly older than that)
• FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED BY ROCKY VANDERS (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
• PAY FOR YOUR BEVERAGES
• PARKING LOT WILL BE SECTIONED OFF FOR THE SHOW
• LOCAL PD WILL BE AROUND TO KEEP UNWANTED/ROUGH CROWD AWAY FROM THE CARS AND TO HELP WITH DIRECTING TRAFFIC
• ROCKY VANDERS SECURITY
• OPEN-AIR BAR
• OUTSIDE MUSIC PROVIDED BY ROCKY VANDERS
Getting its name from the November 2008 Busse Woods meet (which was a yearly event at that location) which turned ugly with the arrival of the park rangers
and marked the last time Mopars would meet there.
In November 2009 the first official Unlawful Gathering took place at Rocky Vanders, in freezing conditions we still had 60 cars show up to the event.
Then on April 18th, 2010 another Unlawful Gathering took place with over 160 cars signed up from in and out of state. Unlawful Gathering is a show that has no club restrictions and is easy going, you're there to have a good time, meet people, and enjoy cars,! While previously being a Mopar only event, it is now a domestic only kind of a show. Stock, mild, super modified, whatever, bring it! :cheers
You can check out the pictures from the April event here!
DETAILS TO FOLLOW...constantly working on working with vendors and special additions to the show!
MR. NORM'S GARAGE
Supporting Vendors - offsite: