so im putting on a charity show in BR - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

so im putting on a charity show in BR

so im putting on a charity show for gulf aid in BR (at least im trying to) sometime in mid april. im wondering if yall know any big parking lots where we could have it. ive emailed some ppl at lsu, but dont wanna jump through a bunch of hoops to get the site secured bc it might take forever. anyone have any suggestions/ideas? thanks!

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Other
Re: so im putting on a charity show in BR

That's awesome! Which charity are the proceeds are going to?
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Gulf Aid right now. i have to send them a write up to get approved to use their name so thats why im trying to figure out the location lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

car shows/events are TONS of work, people dont realize all the work you have to do to put on a good quality show such as door prizes, people to work the event, class structure, expectancy, open car show vs Ford/etc, trophys or plaques or cash prizes it gets very confusing and can be a major PITA lol.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718
Gulf Aid right now. i have to send them a write up to get approved to use their name so thats why im trying to figure out the location lol
That's awesome!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Contact PureVenom (Rob) his (future)wife works for LSU and well they have plenty of parking.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I'll help with whatever you need. I can work the show as well. I've been part of large car shows before as well so I can help in the planning too.

Also, my fiancée is going to talk to lsu about the parking. She is the mentor of a service organization on campus that may be willing to help and is a member of staff senate. So, she's going to do some digging.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
car shows/events are TONS of work, people dont realize all the work you have to do to put on a good quality show such as door prizes, people to work the event, class structure, expectancy, open car show vs Ford/etc, trophys or plaques or cash prizes it gets very confusing and can be a major PITA lol.
yup i know its gonna be crazy. good thing is im doing this with my fraternity so all the man power is taken car of as well as being able to draw on all those contacts.

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 02-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Well, as Rob said.. I'm willing to help in whatever area. We have both spoke about this for a long time. Maybe this is the boost we need to actually begin our future plans.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks man it would be really cool to hear yalls ideas. Since this is my 1st car show any guidance would be welcome, especially sponsors. I'm thinking of hitting up autozone, o reillys, advanced auto, some of the dealerships, and some of the tuners around town like stang hi. The more money we get donated by sponsors the more we get to give to gulf aid

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion