Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Weekend Activities (July 2nd)

14K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
I am posting this early as Baugh Ford is wondering if on July 9th from 9am until noon if we would like to cruise down to Clanton to their dealership and see the Shelby GT350. We will need at least 10 vehicles to attend in order for them to have the event. If you are interested please let me or Philippe (pcyr@huner-cyr.com) know ASAP as I have to know by tomorrow at noon.

Also going on Saturday is:

1st Annual Express Lube Guntersville, AL Car Show
1716 Blount Avenue, Guntersville, AL
Customer Appreciation Car Show Express Lube 1st Annual show. $20.00 fee and judged, open car show (all makes/models). This is could be a very fun trip...we should all meet up and cruise in together for those that want to go. we could meet out in Chelsea and drive straight up 231 and hit 431( i think that is 431) in gadsden and make a day out of it. Let me know if enough are interested in going and I will get with Chris Daily on a meeting location and time and let everyone know.

The First Saturday of the Month Cruise in will be in Alabaster as normal as well for anyone wanting to attend that.

Coming up next month:
2nd Saturday of the Month Cruise In...
Saturday, July 9 at 5:00pm

3rd Saturday of the Month Cruise in...
Saturday, July 16 at 5:00pm

4th Saturday of the month Cruise-In...
Saturday, July 23 at 4:30pm

W.C. Handy Festival and Car Show
Saturday, July 23 at 8:00pm
Wilson Park in Florence, AL
23rd - W.C. Handy Festival Car Show
where - Wilson Park, Florence AL
When 8:00am - 4:00pm
Descr - Great event in a nice area of town close to town hall I believe.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.