XV Motorsports Open Track Event!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-19-2007, 05:53 AM   #1
XV Motorsports Open Track Event!!

XV Motorsports Open Track Event

We've put together a real open track / driving school event exclusively for musclecars!!

We've rented a 1.5 mile road course and 3,300 front straight. Track was selected to be optimal for these types of cars, so you'll be able to use your Horsepower, Suspension and brakes.

The event will be held on Thursday, October 11, 2007 at Pocono Raceway

This is being held on a real deal road race course - not an auto-cross.

Professional instructors will be on hand to help out whether it is your first time on a road race course, or you are a track veteran looking to sharpen your skills. Look at the flyer and you'll see this is a full driving school type event with instructors available every step of the way.

We're super excited about this and it has been many months in the making. All you need to do is sign up and come out and play - we've done all the hard work! All makes and models welcome.

For those of you who have been wondering, here's your chance to see what our cars really do, up close and personal! Maybe even get a ride in one on track....

Anyway the flyer below has all the details. We're limiting the number of entries so everyone gets plenty of track time. We're also allowing a limited number of spectators to attend. ALL must register in advance.

The producers of the American Muscle Car show have confirmed that they will be covering the XV Motorsports Open Track Event for one of their shows. If you want to get your ride on TV, here’s your chance!

Hemmings Muscle Machines will be covering it as well!!

Also, our friends at Wheelbase Communications will be covering the event as well. Wheelbase has syndicated automotive columns that get distributed in hundreds of newspapers around the country.

Should be a great time and you and your car may get some time on TV or in print!

We've done all the hard work - all you need to do is show up and have fun! Here's your chance to really see what you and your car can do and check out other serious pro-touring machines. We have the track exclusively for the day it's all ours to play with.

Whether you bring your car to play or just want to watch there should be some pretty serious hardware in attendance. Can't speak for anyone else, but we'll be ready to wring out some of our cars.

Please go to this link for all the details:

or go to the "News" section of www.xvmotorsports.com

Hope you're able to come out and play with us.

Scott Landis
XV Motorsports

XV Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: XV Motorsports Open Track Event!!

Man...why can't anyone around here have a decent track...I would be all over this if it wasn't so far.

"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Region: California

new york? Yikes

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh

Not New York, PA motha f'ers!!

Oh Im gonna try to be there alright!! This is sick dream come true I have been waiting for an event like this to come to Pocono. I go almost once a year to see the nascar and they do do road racing up there but never got around to going up. Long pond i a 30 minute drive from my house. I can actually get there in 20 or so if I take the turnpike!!!

Man Im excited as hell.
Kiljosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #5
Registered Member
Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Damn and I was just up there this weekend.
Originally Posted by MetallicMist View Post
OsirisGuy is correct
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #6
Region: Tennessee

If your going to make your only post on this site advertising an event you have, at least put it in the right section.

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion