UTI People from florida - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
UTI People from florida

Hey i was wondering if their was anyone on here that goes to or went to the UTI school in orlando, florida?
crkmonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #2
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: UTI People from florida

Good question. I thought at first it said old people in Florida. There are definitely plenty of those.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:08 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Don't bother. Take an automotive course at your local college, and get into a shop or workplace. I know a couple people at some shops around town, and even the Mazda/Subaru dealership I work at would rather pick someone up thats got a little real time experience in the shop, than someone that's fresh out of tech school with his head spinning high. Just their view. I've had friends go and learn nothing, but one has learned some.
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Re: UTI People from florida

i am already in school lol i know their are those kids they dont learn anything from it but then their are those that do.
crkmonzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Tags
florida