How many se michigan members are there. - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

O gotcha ok..so around the area where the silverdome is at?
Sort of. About 15 mins east of that give or take
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dkerk8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

Sort of. About 15 mins east of that give or take
O alrighty.. Ya i was just over there a month ago for the sno x races
Dkerk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

O alrighty.. Ya i was just over there a month ago for the sno x races
Bet those were pretty sweet, maybe this summer we can get a bunch of people from Michigan to meet somewhere and all check out each others cars and cruise a little
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dkerk8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

Bet those were pretty sweet, maybe this summer we can get a bunch of people from Michigan to meet somewhere and all check out each others cars and cruise a little
Ya they were sick .. And ya mayb.. Thtd b really fun
Dkerk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

Ya they were sick .. And ya mayb.. Thtd b really fun
Would be a good time
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #111
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dkerk8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

Would be a good time
Prolly woul have to invest in some new rubber after a weekend of tht lol
Dkerk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

Prolly woul have to invest in some new rubber after a weekend of tht lol
Why's that lol
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dkerk8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

Why's that lol
I like to show off lol.. My cars not the fastest out there bu shell put on a damn good smoke show
Dkerk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

I like to show off lol.. My cars not the fastest out there bu shell put on a damn good smoke show
Lol if I had extra tires I might burn them a little
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dkerk8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

Lol if I had extra tires I might burn them a little
Haha ya ... Ive owned my car for three yrs n gone thru four sets o tires lol
Dkerk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

Haha ya ... Ive owned my car for three yrs n gone thru four sets o tires lol
That's gotta be expensive for you lol
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dkerk8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H
That's gotta be expensive for you lol
Ehh not too bad cause i still have stock wheels so the tires can b found kinda cheap
Dkerk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
I'm just south of mt clemens. 15 and Harper. Keep us posted on a meet up!
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916
I'm just south of mt clemens. 15 and Harper. Keep us posted on a meet up!
You out of storage yet?
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

You out of storage yet?
Unfortunately no. My insurance can't be changed til around the end of the month. Some stupid 60 day min before policy changes can be made. And I had to have it on the road about a 5 or 6 weeks ago cuz the fuel pump went on my dd.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

By the way spring dynodays at alternative auto is April 28th. First come first serve. 50$ gets two pulls without wideband air/fuel. It would be a great group outing. And I want a current baseline number before my pi head swap.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916

Unfortunately no. My insurance can't be changed til around the end of the month. Some stupid 60 day min before policy changes can be made. And I had to have it on the road about a 5 or 6 weeks ago cuz the fuel pump went on my dd.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

By the way spring dynodays at alternative auto is April 28th. First come first serve. 50$ gets two pulls without wideband air/fuel. It would be a great group outing. And I want a current baseline number before my pi head swap.
That sucks. When you get it out we can get a few guys and meet up. And yeahh I seen that on their site would be nice to get some numbers
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #122
Registered Member
Regular
 
MiGT01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 406
Headed to Bay city to visit a sick in law and family. Then to Port Huron where my wifes from and family, for our anniversary tomorrw. Her fathers ashes were spread off Blue Water Bridge. Last time I was there was when that happened in 97. For all you Eastern MI guys, especially in PH, what's the best hotel there? I was looking at Thomas Edison downtown but not sure if its the best. Any ideas?
__________________
01 Black Beauty GT
Eibach pro kit,Tokico shocks/struts,BBK CAI,75mm TB/ Plenum,4.10 FRPP gears,BBK o/r X pipe,Magnaflow Catback,SCT Tuner running 91 Tune,Bama Tunes for Life Member,RAM HD Clutch,BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob,AM smoked Headlights/Sylvania zXe bulbs,VHT smoked tails/3rd brake,Redtop Optima,Mach 1 grille delete,Mach 1 chin spoiler,BULLITT Pedals,20% tint all round,4.6 High Performance Badges
MiGT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
Hit the streets hard today. She's off of storage and I just finished washing her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3182993511.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	370.8 KB
ID:	46036  
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #124
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,223
Re: How many se michigan members are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiGT01 View Post
Headed to Bay city to visit a sick in law and family. Then to Port Huron where my wifes from and family, for our anniversary tomorrw. Her fathers ashes were spread off Blue Water Bridge. Last time I was there was when that happened in 97. For all you Eastern MI guys, especially in PH, what's the best hotel there? I was looking at Thomas Edison downtown but not sure if its the best. Any ideas?
I just saw your post. Unfortunately we don't really have a good hotel. The Edison Inn is pricey for what you get there in my opinion. Especially now - they are in the process of selling and haven't done upkeep to speak of. With the construction around the Blue Water Bridge/I-94 it can be tough to get to the hotels depending upon where you are coming from. If you are taking I-69 from Flint into Port Huron you can get off at the Water Street exit and there are several mid-range hotels there, and a Quality Inn next to the bridge off Pine Grove Avenue.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular
 
MiGT01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 406
Re: How many se michigan members are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
I just saw your post. Unfortunately we don't really have a good hotel. The Edison Inn is pricey for what you get there in my opinion. Especially now - they are in the process of selling and haven't done upkeep to speak of. With the construction around the Blue Water Bridge/I-94 it can be tough to get to the hotels depending upon where you are coming from. If you are taking I-69 from Flint into Port Huron you can get off at the Water Street exit and there are several mid-range hotels there, and a Quality Inn next to the bridge off Pine Grove Avenue.
Yeah getting to the Edison Inn was a *****...I almost ended up ging over the bridge by the time I realized it. I have to say it was pretty nice there. Cold as hell but nice none the less. Wife got to see a few family members and visited a few gravesites there. It only took us 2hrs to get there so we're gonna be scheduling another trip soon.
__________________
01 Black Beauty GT
Eibach pro kit,Tokico shocks/struts,BBK CAI,75mm TB/ Plenum,4.10 FRPP gears,BBK o/r X pipe,Magnaflow Catback,SCT Tuner running 91 Tune,Bama Tunes for Life Member,RAM HD Clutch,BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob,AM smoked Headlights/Sylvania zXe bulbs,VHT smoked tails/3rd brake,Redtop Optima,Mach 1 grille delete,Mach 1 chin spoiler,BULLITT Pedals,20% tint all round,4.6 High Performance Badges
MiGT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #126
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,223
Re: How many se michigan members are there.

The change in the bridge approach has caught a few people. A lot of GPS haven't been updated so tell people to stay to the left - oops, that now goes up on the bridge and you have to stay to the right now. Denny McLain ended up on the bridge, and when he went to turn around customs of course ran his information (even though you don't cross to Canada you have to go through everything once up on the bridge) - they found a warrant for him out of Tennessee and he ended up in all kinds of trouble; eventually they got it worked out, and the warrant was terminated.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #127
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
I'm at alternative auto for dyno days. Finally getting my baseline dyno pulls. I'll post results later.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #128
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,223
Re: How many se michigan members are there.

I was planning to head over there today, but working on my car still (new hood going on this afternoon and finishing things up).

I hope that Lidio has a good turnout.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #129
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
Well I put down a 186hp and 257 ftlbs. Not bad for almost stock.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC
I was planning to head over there today, but working on my car still (new hood going on this afternoon and finishing things up).

I hope that Lidio has a good turnout.
Get that pony up there. It's 70% gto's.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #130
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,223
Re: How many se michigan members are there.

Wish I could - because that would mean I'm done with the hood fabrication! But had to repaint a part because I need to grind some away on a plate so delayed waiting for paint to dry, and then will have to go through the fitting process all over again.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #131
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916
Well I put down a 186hp and 257 ftlbs. Not bad for almost stock.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------



Get that pony up there. It's 70% gto's.
Did you mean 286?
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

Did you mean 286?
Un fortunately no. This is just a baseline for starters. I have a pi swap on the way.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916

Un fortunately no. This is just a baseline for starters. I have a pi swap on the way.
V6 or gt
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

V6 or gt
Gt. 96 was the fist year of the 4.6 in the mustang and ford rated the hp at 215 at the flywheel. I wasn't thinking of that when I bought it. Now I have a goal of 300 NA. With a pi swap cams and some other bolt ons. Then forged internals for the block that's sitting in my garage right now then all my goodies to go on top of it.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916

Gt. 96 was the fist year of the 4.6 in the mustang and ford rated the hp at 215 at the flywheel. I wasn't thinking of that when I bought it. Now I have a goal of 300 NA. With a pi swap cams and some other bolt ons. Then forged internals for the block that's sitting in my garage right now then all my goodies to go on top of it.
300 flywheel or whp? If your going flywheel I would say save the money your going to spend on all the engine work and sell your car and pick up a 05-09 gt that has 300 stock
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H

300 flywheel or whp? If your going flywheel I would say save the money your going to spend on all the engine work and sell your car and pick up a 05-09 gt that has 300 stock
I wanna build it. Not buy it.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joel_L_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916

I wanna build it. Not buy it.
Gotcha I was just saying prices would be similar is all

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Anyone from MI know someone with a new edge gt black convertable with tinted taillights lowered on chrome wheels. Decently loud. Seen it on my way home it was nice. License plate was calmdwn
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #138
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torrbo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 153
[QUOTE="Joel_L_H"]

Gotcha I was just saying prices would be similar is all



On the contrary. I own my car free and clear. If I were to get a 05 and up I'm looking at around 10 gs to get 300 at the fly. If I put 10 gs in what I have at the deals I look for I could be pushin 500 at the wheels with forced induction. Besides. What's the fun in having a mustang if you can't afford to build it the way you want.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTtopgear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 274
I'm trying to take the Stang out to the track. Never did it before, any good tracks I should consider for a beginner? Also anything I should know before I go
__________________

02 GT : LT headers, H pipe, Cat back, 80mm TB, Intake, Strut tower bar, lightweight pullies All BBK, drilled and slotted rotors, Clear headlights, Eibach Pro Kit, Hid kit for both head and fog, chin spoiler,18' chrome 2010 GT wheels with nitto tires
GTtopgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 184
Re: How many se michigan members are there.

I'm in Toledo, Close Enough!! I can't find anyone around here. Would like to join you fellas
GrabberBlue305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lets get a few pics of each members car Dubya11 General Mustang Discussion 941 01-11-2012 11:29 PM
members meet up. dreamstang 1979-1995 Mustang GT 6 09-01-2011 08:20 PM
How many members do we have online? Hawk The Bar 2 08-20-2011 01:30 AM
Alabama How many members do we currently have? dailey Regional Mustang Discussion 7 07-20-2011 04:59 PM
Massachusetts Members bradh2414 Regional Mustang Discussion 0 07-13-2011 06:05 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:31 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.