How many se michigan members are there. - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #141

Region: Michigan
South Michigan right here! I have a 90 lx. Few mods nothin big, only 15 soon to be 16 at the end of the month. so not bad for a 1st car. Paid for it myself too
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-897703913.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	444.1 KB
ID:	51224  
90lxlackey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTtopgear
I'm trying to take the Stang out to the track. Never did it before, any good tracks I should consider for a beginner? Also anything I should know before I go
There's a small track out in lapeer you could go to
Old 05-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #143
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90lxlackey

There's a small track out in lapeer you could go to
Do u know the name of the track ?

02 GT : LT headers, H pipe, Cat back, 80mm TB, Intake, Strut tower bar, lightweight pullies All BBK, drilled and slotted rotors, Clear headlights, Eibach Pro Kit, Hid kit for both head and fog, chin spoiler,18' chrome 2010 GT wheels with nitto tires
GTtopgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTtopgear

Do u know the name of the track ?
Lapeer dragway or lapeer international

2691 Roods Lake Road, Lapeer, MI

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Lapeer dragway or lapeer international dragway*

2691 Roods Lake Road, Lapeer, MI
Old 05-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #145
Registered Member

Regular

Re: How many se michigan members are there.

Lapeer is a good track for a beginner, lot of time to make passes on Saturday test and tune days so you can work on your technique and dial in the car. And the people there are great. Not a track on par with a Milan, but will let you get seat time without hassle.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

If anyone knows someone looking for a 99 35th anniversary v6 with 70k and well maintained let me know. We are selling the wife's stang.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916
If anyone knows someone looking for a 99 35th anniversary v6 with 70k and well maintained let me know. We are selling the wife's stang.
$6000 obo. Must see to appreciate. And it's good on gas. I'm in Clinton Twp hit me up for pics.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Weather is nice now, looking for Michigan people to meet up with and cruise around with. Anyone?
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #148
Registered Member

Regular

One more week - see you at Northgate Ford on Friday, July 6! Come out to Port Huron for Cruise Night on Friday. Northgate Ford is on Pine Grove Avenue, north of the Blue Water Bridge. If you are coming in on I-94 stay to the right. The exit into Port Huron is on the right now (if you stay left you end up on your way to Canada now). Turn left at the light and about a mile up on the right hand side you will see Northgate Ford, come in the second entrance and we park in the used car lot side.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC
One more week - see you at Northgate Ford on Friday, July 6! Come out to Port Huron for Cruise Night on Friday. Northgate Ford is on Pine Grove Avenue, north of the Blue Water Bridge. If you are coming in on I-94 stay to the right. The exit into Port Huron is on the right now (if you stay left you end up on your way to Canada now). Turn left at the light and about a mile up on the right hand side you will see Northgate Ford, come in the second entrance and we park in the used car lot side.
I was just think about this hoping I didn't miss it. Guess I'm good. I was about to go back in the thread to find it today. Sounds like it will be a good amount of people there. To bad I couldn't get my bumper repainted before.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

What all goes on up there? Besides cruising.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #150
Registered Member

Regular

Looking forward to seeing you there Joel. I'm hoping we have a good turnout at Northgate. A couple of years ago we had 50 Mustangs show up, last year just a handful for some reason. We may have a SEMA show car from MRT joining us this year, still working on that.

Basically cruising, watching the people, and talking to other Mustang enthusiasts at Northgate. Some locations have live music and such - we will be in the middle of the cruise route, but no music or anything like that. It is a long cruise route and some of the people who come to Northgate will hit the cruise route once in awhile.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing you there Joel. I'm hoping we have a good turnout at Northgate. A couple of years ago we had 50 Mustangs show up, last year just a handful for some reason. We may have a SEMA show car from MRT joining us this year, still working on that.

Basically cruising, watching the people, and talking to other Mustang enthusiasts at Northgate. Some locations have live music and such - we will be in the middle of the cruise route, but no music or anything like that. It is a long cruise route and some of the people who come to Northgate will hit the cruise route once in awhile.
Sounds like a good time ill see you there.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What time is everybody meeting up.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #153
Registered Member

Regular

I'll get there in the mid afternoon and usually stay until after 11 or later. A group usually arrives around 5:30 or 6 from the west side of Detroit. Not sure how many are coming this year from that group.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #154
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'll get there in the mid afternoon and usually stay until after 11 or later. A group usually arrives around 5:30 or 6 from the west side of Detroit. Not sure how many are coming this year from that group.
We all park there for free right lol
Old 07-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #155
Registered Member

Regular

Yes parking is free LOL

You are on your own for food and drinks though, and please clean up after yourself! They do provide a porta potty
Old 07-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

Heading out there now. Stopping at a car wash. Hopefully its a good turn out for this long drive
Old 07-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Why are all the entrances blocked off, I was going to pull in but couldn't.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:46 AM   #158
Registered Member

Regular

If you would have put your turn signal on and started to pull in someone would have moved the cones. There were a lot of mini vans pulling in and cruising through (and one guy in a Camaro who came in and sat there revving it up) so they put up the cones late in the day - but every Mustang was let through.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #159
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you would have put your turn signal on and started to pull in someone would have moved the cones. There were a lot of mini vans pulling in and cruising through (and one guy in a Camaro who came in and sat there revving it up) so they put up the cones late in the day - but every Mustang was let through.
I went in eventually and parked. Was a good time out there except for getting pulled over once but no ticket. Didn't see your car there when I got there
Old 07-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #160
Registered Member

Regular

I thought I saw your car in the lot, didn't get a chance to talk to you. Mine was up front, red convertible. If you were looking for the black and white convertible I sold that last month and picked up my red MCA Edition convertible last Tuesday.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I thought I saw your car in the lot, didn't get a chance to talk to you. Mine was up front, red convertible. If you were looking for the black and white convertible I sold that last month and picked up my red MCA Edition convertible last Tuesday.
Oh yeah I was looking for the other one. Are you talking about the red 5.0 that was up front? I saw that
Old 07-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #162
Registered Member

Regular

No the other red convertible; MCA edition V6 with the side stripe a little lower on the car. The one you are thinking of is the car that the dealer's wife drives. A red GT/CS convertible.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

I don't remember lol was it the one by the last entrance with the headlights splitters?
Old 07-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #164
Registered Member

Regular

That one was mine. The headlight splitters are actually new on the 2013. Ford said that they wanted to make sure that everyone having a 2013 Mustang coming up behind them at night would know what it is!

Old 07-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

That one in the picture is yours? Is it like a tannish leather interior if so that's what I thought was the 5.0 lol that is really nice
Old 07-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #166
Registered Member

Regular

That is mine. I ordered it with the saddle interior. After having a black convertible with black top and black interior I decided to try something that might not get quite as hot jumping into it after the top has been down in the sun!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

Southwest Michigan (Calhoun County) here, getting amped up for Mustang Alley during the Woodward Dream Cruise. The event is held in Ferndale on 9mile and Woodward ave.
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular

And there's the Clinton township gratiot cruise August 5th.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote:
And there's the Clinton township gratiot cruise August 5th.
Where's everybody parking.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Any body k.ow of good muffler/ exhaust shops that can help me get this exhaust ready by Sunday? Cars coming out of jimtech tomorrow from the front end getting repainted. And exhaust also arrives tomorrow so i want to try to get it ready by Sunday. I ordered the pypes xpipe Nd mid muffler combo. I know the axleback part needs the hangers moved and rewelded and i need the cat I ordered to be put in to
Old 08-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
M curious if there are any southeast michigan users there are. Any group meetings in the summer.
Hey. I live in the Milwaukee area, does that count?
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:33 AM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_L_H
Any body k.ow of good muffler/ exhaust shops that can help me get this exhaust ready by Sunday? Cars coming out of jimtech tomorrow from the front end getting repainted. And exhaust also arrives tomorrow so i want to try to get it ready by Sunday. I ordered the pypes xpipe Nd mid muffler combo. I know the axleback part needs the hangers moved and rewelded and i need the cat I ordered to be put in to
If you've haven't had it done yet PFE in Harrison township is pretty good
351mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Got it done at dougs muffler. They did a good job. Definitly recomend them
Old 08-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
M curious if there are any southeast michigan users there are. Any group meetings in the summer.
I live in Howell mi not really south east but still want to show support for Michigan
13Grabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

How many of you guys/gals are going out to World HQ this weekend?

24th annual Mustang Memories Car Show hosted by the Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan at Ford World Headquarters.

Steeda will be there with a large presence and you can check out the Steeda Street Fighter, a Ford GT powered by Steeda and more!

Going to be a great show!

Best Regards,

TJ
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #175

Anyone interested in heading to Mount Pleasant over Labor Day weekend? Unless I find a killer deal at a shop I'm most likely going to be doing a complete convertible top install on my 92. I got the shop and the tools, just never done a top before. This will also be part six for my series at Winding Road since the car obviously hasn't sold yet. Might be neat to make a bit of a Mustang Evolution meet out of it

1992 5.0L Convertible
Chwriting is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion