How many se michigan members are there. - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chwriting
Anyone interested in heading to Mount Pleasant over Labor Day weekend? Unless I find a killer deal at a shop I'm most likely going to be doing a complete convertible top install on my 92. I got the shop and the tools, just never done a top before. This will also be part six for my series at Winding Road since the car obviously hasn't sold yet. Might be neat to make a bit of a Mustang Evolution meet out of it
Sounds good to me depending how far mount plesant is from me
Joel_L_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #177

Re: How many se michigan members are there.

Well, got a quote in Grand Rapids for $995 installed, parts and labor w/ 5 year warranty on the top. Price includes pads and cables. Still not as inexpensive as I was hoping, but considering the amont of time/experience needed I think it's a good price. Still thinking about it, but unless someone chimes in to say "I've done these before and I'll help you for a case of beer" I'm most likely going to take this offer, and enjoy my four day weekend

Still up for a meet though. Friend of mine has a new Coyote 5.0 that'll be around. I'm at Coldwater Lake, about 10 minutes west of Mount Pleasant.

1992 5.0L Convertible
Chwriting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #178

Re: How many se michigan members are there.

For any Michigan guys interested, having a smallish meet /bbq this Sunday. I'm 15 miles west of Mount Pleasant...that's about 2 hours northeast of Kalamazoo, 2.5 hours northwest of Detroit, or about an hour north of Lansing. Shoot me a pm for directions.

1992 5.0L Convertible
Chwriting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #179
Registered Member
Regular

For any of you eastsiders in macomb Oakland and Wayne co that love turnin wrenches and hate your current job, the company I work for is looking for technicians. I work for Quantum Lift Inc. its a growing company with great people and were looking for motivated mechanics. I've been there about 7 months now and I have a company van that I take home every day. If any of you are looking for a way out of your job then this is it. I had no experience when I started. Just a good concept of mechanics. We are in desperate need of shop and road techs. It's located in Troy and we are currently looking for a larger building. Contact me if you have any questions.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

Any big plans for you SE MI stang bangers this winter. Here's my current list.
Seats.
Odometer.
White face gauges.
Chin spoiler
Sequentials.
Smoked third brake light.
Lowering springs.
Shocks and struts.
Driveshaft.
Xpipe.
Headers.
Heads cams intake
Radiator.
Parking brake cable.
Throw out bearing.
Ball joints. Steeda x2
Corner lens seals.
Sway bar links.
Offset rack bushings.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #181
Registered Member

Regular

Met with Scott Hoag at MRT yesterday to talk about my winter plans. Just need to find the extra cash around the house to pay for the fabrication, installation and tuning of a turbo system on my 2013.

The other option is to just go with the procharger since there won't be any fabrication time.

Hopefully I can get the forced induction done, then on to suspension and exhaust.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion