California mustang meet - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
MikesChargedGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: California
Posts: 167
I live in a small town called ridgecrest and work in an even smaller town named lonepine
__________________

"Too much horsepower is not enough"
MikesChargedGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
That's awesome! I think it will be great to meet a couple of the forum members also. Sounds like we will have a pretty strong mustang presence at the Auto-x.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
MikesChargedGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: California
Posts: 167
Keep me posted on the meet, I think it would definitely be worth the drive
__________________

"Too much horsepower is not enough"
MikesChargedGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075
That's awesome! I think it will be great to meet a couple of the forum members also. Sounds like we will have a pretty strong mustang presence at the Auto-x.
Yes we will!! Let's go pony power!
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Hey guys I'm new here and all but I am down to go out with you guys...where is this taking place? And when exactly?
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
Hey guys I'm new here and all but I am down to go out with you guys...where is this taking place? And when exactly?
We're are u located at? It will take place in central Cali by the bay area
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
I'm in the 408 San Jose so I'm kinda in the middle of the bay area so I can go just about anywhere around here
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
I'm in the 408 San Jose so I'm kinda in the middle of the bay area so I can go just about anywhere around here
Kool I'm from Monterey bay area which is like 45 min away from San Jo! I'm actually going out there tonight to club lol
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Oh yea? Haha where at? We do have some cool clubs out here. And we should most def get together one of these days since we aren't that far from eachother
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
Oh yea? Haha where at? We do have some cool clubs out here. And we should most def get together one of these days since we aren't that far from eachother
We are probably going to sabores or tres gringos after the nba game. Yea most definately we have a couple mustangs here in my town and were all close friends so we should go for a shoot too!
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Sweet man and most def I'm down for that...I've been looking for some good mustang buddies and just all around car guys to kick it with, how old r you guys? I'm 24
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
Sweet man and most def I'm down for that...I've been looking for some good mustang buddies and just all around car guys to kick it with, how old r you guys? I'm 24
We're all 21 here
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Koo koo...I'll have to hit up the clubs one of these days with you guys lol
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
Koo koo...I'll have to hit up the clubs one of these days with you guys lol
Haha for sures man. U knw any good shops out there tht u would reccomend ?
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
To b honest not really, pretty much I've done everything myself with my dad n brother so I haven't really had to look for shops to help out. Only shop that I really deal with and have a few times is an exhaust shop. But I also haven't had really any other Stang Bro's to kick it with n look for those hook ups ya know
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
To b honest not really, pretty much I've done everything myself with my dad n brother so I haven't really had to look for shops to help out. Only shop that I really deal with and have a few times is an exhaust shop. But I also haven't had really any other Stang Bro's to kick it with n look for those hook ups ya know
Yea I knw I do mostly all my upgrades and work with me and some friends. I was just wondering because I just bought some longtube headers and midpipe so I wanna get em installed ASAP but i don't knw anyone tht can do it
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Haha for sures man. U knw any good shops out there tht u would reccomend ?
I had EIP racing over the hill tune my STI on their 4wd mustang dyno, I know they specialize in imports, but they also tune muscle cars and exotics.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Oh then I can help you most def man, like I said I know a great shop for exhausts...they helped fix mine and they also hooked up my brothers dual conversion for his challenger and helped put one together for my buddies old Integra so they r really good and do all types

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

I had EIP racing over the hill tune my STI on their 4wd mustang dyno, I know they specialize in imports, but they also tune muscle cars and exotics.
Sweet man thanks for the heads up...I never even knew about that place nor would I really have given it a thought if they specialize in imports
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
I'm in the 408 San Jose so I'm kinda in the middle of the bay area so I can go just about anywhere around here
I'm right between you and Venomous, in Capitola. We should all try to meet up sometime, or at least go to the Auto-x in August.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

I'm right between you and Venomous, in Capitola. We should all try to meet up sometime, or at least go to the Auto-x in August.
Wen is it in August? I have a Vegas trip planned early in the month but I'd love to go with you guys, and I'm so down to meet up and have all of us hang out n chill
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
Oh then I can help you most def man, like I said I know a great shop for exhausts...they helped fix mine and they also hooked up my brothers dual conversion for his challenger and helped put one together for my buddies old Integra so they r really good and do all types

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------



Sweet man thanks for the heads up...I never even knew about that place nor would I really have given it a thought if they specialize in imports
Yea I need a place tht can install them. I already got quoted 400 bucks to install them. If you can find out what they would charge me I would really appreciate it

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

I had EIP racing over the hill tune my STI on their 4wd mustang dyno, I know they specialize in imports, but they also tune muscle cars and exotics.
Hmm I might look into tht down the road. Do they dyno cars there?
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang

Wen is it in August? I have a Vegas trip planned early in the month but I'd love to go with you guys, and I'm so down to meet up and have all of us hang out n chill
It's on August 5th, so hopefully you won't be in Vegas on that day. But I'm down to get a group together a B.S. about our mustangs.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Yea I knw I do mostly all my upgrades and work with me and some friends. I was just wondering because I just bought some longtube headers and midpipe so I wanna get em installed ASAP but i don't knw anyone tht can do it
If your exhaust isn't emissions legal, you may have a problem getting a shop to install them. But I have a friend who lives in Santa Cruz that has helped install some more difficult parts for me, and cheap.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Yea I need a place tht can install them. I already got quoted 400 bucks to install them. If you can find out what they would charge me I would really appreciate it

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------



Hmm I might look into tht down the road. Do they dyno cars there?
Yea I think I'm gonna look into that place and see if they'd b willing to dyno mine...as for the exhaust no problem man I can give them a call tomorrow for ya and see wut kind of deal I can get you
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

It's on August 5th, so hopefully you won't be in Vegas on that day. But I'm down to get a group together a B.S. about our mustangs.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------



If your exhaust isn't emissions legal, you may have a problem getting a shop to install them. But I have a friend who lives in Santa Cruz that has helped install some more difficult parts for me, and cheap.
Yea it's not legal it will have no cats and be straight piped. Koo if you can let someone knw lol I would appreciate it since i don't knw anyone here
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
The shop out here has no problem doing whatever either wether it's legal or not
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang

Yea I think I'm gonna look into that place and see if they'd b willing to dyno mine...as for the exhaust no problem man I can give them a call tomorrow for ya and see wut kind of deal I can get you
Yea thnks man I would greatly appreciate tht I want them on ASAP as I stated earlier lol
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Yea thnks man I would greatly appreciate tht I want them on ASAP as I stated earlier lol
No prob...lol I think it's funny I barely joined up on this forum today and already found some friends on here and hooking eachother up haha
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang
The shop out here has no problem doing whatever either wether it's legal or not
Kool solid I'll keep in touch man. And again welcome you will love this forum
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Kool solid I'll keep in touch man. And again welcome you will love this forum
Thanx bro...and I'll get back to you tomorrow about your exhaust
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 408Stang

Yea I think I'm gonna look into that place and see if they'd b willing to dyno mine...as for the exhaust no problem man I can give them a call tomorrow for ya and see wut kind of deal I can get you
Sorry, yes they dyno tune there. Although mustang dynos read nutoriously low, they did a great job tuning my STi. Oh, there is also a Shell or 76 gas station right near their shop that sell 100 octane race gas!

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Yea it's not legal it will have no cats and be straight piped. Koo if you can let someone knw lol I would appreciate it since i don't knw anyone here
I can give him a call and let you know what he says.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

Sorry, yes they dyno tune there. Although mustang dynos read nutoriously low, they did a great job tuning my STi. Oh, there is also a Shell or 76 gas station right near their shop that sell 100 octane race gas!
Koo I'll give em a call and see how much they charge for a couple runs. Lol I dont think I will ever run 100 octane
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 408Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: California
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

Sorry, yes they dyno tune there. Although mustang dynos read nutoriously low, they did a great job tuning my STi. Oh, there is also a Shell or 76 gas station right near their shop that sell 100 octane race gas!
Really? Well I think I'll still check it even tho they may read mine low...and I'd love to try out that octane but I have a predator tune with a 89 octane set with it. I've been thinking about boosting it up to 91 but that'll impact my wallet lol
__________________
2008 V6:
GT500 Spoiler, Tint, Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back + X pipe dual exhaust, Chrome Saleen wheels with NITTO tires, B9 hood scoop, K&N CAI, Predator 89 octane tune
V6 408Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
I kinda skimmed through pages 3-4.... Anyway I'm in LA, Long Beach, OC Area... Hit me up...
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Koo I'll give em a call and see how much they charge for a couple runs. Lol I dont think I will ever run 100 octane
You might be surprised, I ran a tank of 100 octane right after my tune and it ran very strong.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

You might be surprised, I ran a tank of 100 octane right after my tune and it ran very strong.
Nice but I don't have a tune
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Tags
california

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.