Lubbock TX - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Lubbock TX

Any body in here live in Lubbock and know of any car shown going on in the next 3 weeks or any cruises ?
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I live in levelland tx and this week end and tonight we have a cruise and tomorrow we have car show in city park if it doesn't rain
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT
I live in levelland tx and this week end and tonight we have a cruise and tomorrow we have car show in city park if it doesn't rain
Dang wish I Could of made it and hey u and some friends should come down to Lubbock drag way on the 25 to race ,it's just good ole street drag I went last weekend and I've never had that much fun in my life hahaha matter fact I went a bought 3.73 gears cause of it haha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3243960515.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	420.4 KB
ID:	64343  
Old 08-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Ya couple of guys from here go and want me to go to I have been trying to go but every time it comes around I have no money lol but I well see about it I drive a mustang gt with police interceptor what you have

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstang125

Dang wish I Could of made it and hey u and some friends should come down to Lubbock drag way on the 25 to race ,it's just good ole street drag I went last weekend and I've never had that much fun in my life hahaha matter fact I went a bought 3.73 gears cause of it haha
Do u ever make it to the mustang car shows in Lubbock it had a great turn out an today are car show well have about 200 cars and at 12 we have a burnout contest want to enter but don't now caz tires are old and no tread and at 2 we are doing a new thing were they drained the oil and water from a car you pay a 1 to bet your time of when it blows up and you get half the pot
Old 08-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ya couple of guys from here go and want me to go to I have been trying to go but every time it comes around I have no money lol but I well see about it I drive a mustang gt with police interceptor what you have

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Do u ever make it to the mustang car shows in Lubbock it had a great turn out an today are car show well have about 200 cars and at 12 we have a burnout contest want to enter but don't now caz tires are old and no tread and at 2 we are doing a new thing were they drained the oil and water from a car you pay a 1 to bet your time of when it blows up and you get half the pot
I'm in my mustang 04 GT silver and there's one today ??
Old 08-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm in my mustang 04 GT silver and there's one today ??
Ya just ended did u get to come down
Old 08-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ya just ended did u get to come down
No
Old 08-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No
Oh dang kid from Lubbock came an we made good friends lol talk for ever an got his number so i can see if he could go 25 to idaluo to the track go hang out if I can go and all you want to go

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote:

No
At the track are you required to wear a helmet and what all do you need and must have thing like helmet or fire suit etc… not for sure but if I don't have any of that I just go hang out up their we need to get a bunch of people from around here with mustangs and just go to the strip an race and hang out like a group…
Old 08-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh dang kid from Lubbock came an we made good friends lol talk for ever an got his number so i can see if he could go 25 to idaluo to the track go hang out if I can go and all you want to go

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

At the track are you required to wear a helmet and what all do you need and must have thing like helmet or fire suit etc… not for sure but if I don't have any of that I just go hang out up their we need to get a bunch of people from around here with mustangs and just go to the strip an race and hang out like a group…
Ayy man it's just good ole street racing the font check anything , u don't need helmet ether . Man last time there was just random *** cars going Down the track lol it's really fun
Old 08-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ayy man it's just good ole street racing the font check anything , u don't need helmet ether . Man last time there was just random *** cars going Down the track lol it's really fun
Lol ok ya money is just tight right now like get to go to Lubbock like once every 3-4 months or so I'll try tho
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion