Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Hello again, new pics of the new 08 and some updates

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  at7311 
#1 ·
Been soooooooooooo amazingly insane busy here past err 2 months?? Anyways finally bite the bullet and purchased a Grabber Orange 08 premium GT. Loving it! Right now its in the body shop having a 4" cowl hood, cervinis C series front bumper, duck tail spoiler, pedistal spoiler, rear window louvers all painted and fitted and put on. Added a set of 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear chrome GTR rims. Getting ready for show season.. shes gonna be sick when finished. Should have her back this week. Ive picked up several sponsors and was planning on havnig it finished by early april for the NMRA races in GA. But thats fell through.. both paul and I fell ill with the flu.. then a horrible head cold. But things are finally gettnig back on track. Oh and my computer crashed lol Soooo maybe now things will get back to normal and I can read and post more. Heres some pics I took just before it went to the shop.. enjoy!!

And yes I realized the tires on here look like shite! DTD kinda screwed me up on the front..sent too small a tire and theres about a 1" gap between the rim and tire bead. So theyre sending me 2 9" wide rims for the front. Otherwise im VERY excited over this car.

Spector- You gonna be attending the big show this year?

See less See more
#3 ·
I plan to be at the big show and the show april 12th in cullman. I dont know... I would have perfered the 03 sb cobra vert over that car. hmmm

#4 ·
Couldnt mod the cobra like i wanted. Too good of a car to start tearing apart. Not to mention the number it did on my back. lol Still miss it though!

We had a problem with the tank - it got damaged when we moved.. obvisouly my parents didnt realize that it was considered fragile. Its got a pretty good dent in it.. :bad: and a bit scratched up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.