Mustang clubs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Mustang clubs

Im in miami, fl and was debating on joining a mustang club. Id like some feedback on what clubs are out here and how are they. I.e. meetings hangoits brethrenship(idk if thays even a word lol) trying to find a right club to join in some. Ty all for looking and answering on this post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Bump
Old 09-14-2012, 02:34 AM   #3

I used to live in Miami and never joined a club . Kinda wish I did but that was 2 years ago . I was thinking about finding some mustang clubs here in Orlando but no luck yet ...
SloMoGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: Mustang clubs

Honestly I would never want to be associated with a "club." Just make a few mustang friends and show up to events.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:42 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
Honestly I would never want to be associated with a "club." Just make a few mustang friends and show up to events.
Yea kinda hard looking for friends with Stangs ): other that here lol
SloMoGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
This much is true, i would love to just hang with other mustang owners and just do what we all do talk about mods, maybe go hit the track, help work on other stangs stuff like that. Id love to hear all points of views on mods and looks as well as get a full spectrum of aspects affiliated with our kinds of cars whether they be new school or old school. Granted yes all these things can be done on a forum but it would be nice to just go to hangouts and chill with other mustang owners and see what they do to their cars whether we like or dislike their taste, everyone has a reason for doing something. As far as being affiliated with a club, that still wouldnt stop me from looking for more owners to hang out with and have convos with. Just looking for ppl in my area to hang with honestly

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I go up to the towers shop in davie to see some mustang owners as well as many other groups of cars
Old 09-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996mustang

This much is true, i would love to just hang with other mustang owners and just do what we all do talk about mods, maybe go hit the track, help work on other stangs stuff like that. Id love to hear all points of views on mods and looks as well as get a full spectrum of aspects affiliated with our kinds of cars whether they be new school or old school. Granted yes all these things can be done on a forum but it would be nice to just go to hangouts and chill with other mustang owners and see what they do to their cars whether we like or dislike their taste, everyone has a reason for doing something. As far as being affiliated with a club, that still wouldnt stop me from looking for more owners to hang out with and have convos with. Just looking for ppl in my area to hang with honestly

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I go up to the towers shop in davie to see some mustang owners as well as many other groups of cars
+10
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I'm the president and founder of my club, yes we are small right now only about 15 but mines not just a mustang club it's all kinds of cars, only cars that aren't allowed are ricers. My advice is to join a club wether it be a mustang one or not, it's so much fun talking about cars and working on cars showing up to meets and cruising around. Good luck with your find!
Old 09-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831
I'm the president and founder of my club, yes we are small right now only about 15 but mines not just a mustang club it's all kinds of cars, only cars that aren't allowed are ricers. My advice is to join a club wether it be a mustang one or not, it's so much fun talking about cars and working on cars showing up to meets and cruising around. Good luck with your find!
See this is also pretty cool too ur right it shouldn't be only mustangs and truly love cars
Old 09-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996mustang

See this is also pretty cool too ur right it shouldn't be only mustangs and truly love cars
Yea there all kinds like fusions, 350z, Porsche, tl's, cobra, BMW's, a Benz, challenger, charger, an Sti and a s2k. Look us up we're on fb called we2g
Old 09-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Iam a member of the central pa stang gang its alot of fun i enjoy looking at other peoples cars. Also when your around a group of fellow mustang owners theirs always something to talk about
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Me and some of my.buddies started a mustang club here in town, we have everything from old.foxes, 03 Conrad, and new 5.0 built. We go to the dragsrtip and.meet up and ride to carshows and meet at a local abondand gas station. It's fun as hell I'd say go for.it!
taylor98gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #13

i live in orlando.. i hvnt fine any clubs, but i met this guy on sat with a sick 98 gt N he have some friends. i am planning to meet up with them and start something.
Jwood04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion