Alabama: Tuners around birmingham? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Tuners around birmingham?

Does anyone know where I can get a tune around birmingham? I'm from Gadsden and there is nothing here that I know of and I need a tune.
Cmrtopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
A dyno tune? I have a buddy in odenville who goes somewhere to get cars tuned for his shop. I'm actually going to be there 10/18-20
etc1006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc1006
A dyno tune? I have a buddy in odenville who goes somewhere to get cars tuned for his shop. I'm actually going to be there 10/18-20
I wander if this is better than getting a bama tuner cost wise?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Guy I work with said there is one one in trussville. I'll txt to see him if he knows the name or ask him tomorrow. Cause I was wondering the same thing.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Ok did some research and found out there is a dyno not even ten minutes from my house. Henson performance is in Hueytown and Bessemer
http://www.hensonperformance.com/
I have seen his truck always parked by my uncles sign shop and I know he took a turboed corvette out to the Texas mile last year but I never new he had a dyno. Also ther is pressurized solutions in Haleyville, Alabama.
http://pressurizedsolutions.com/inde...d=39&Itemid=65
Hope this helped

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

If you don't have forced induction I think the bama tune would be more cost effective. I really don't think that a custom tune would do a whole lot. But I could be wrong. Any body else tried to get better numbers than bama by doing a custom dyno tune?
Whiteboss302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteboss302
Guy I work with said there is one one in trussville. I'll txt to see him if he knows the name or ask him tomorrow. Cause I was wondering the same thing.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Ok did some research and found out there is a dyno not even ten minutes from my house. Henson performance is in Hueytown and Bessemer
http://www.hensonperformance.com/
I have seen his truck always parked by my uncles sign shop and I know he took a turboed corvette out to the Texas mile last year but I never new he had a dyno. Also ther is pressurized solutions in Haleyville, Alabama.
http://pressurizedsolutions.com/inde...d=39&Itemid=65
Hope this helped

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

If you don't have forced induction I think the bama tune would be more cost effective. I really don't think that a custom tune would do a whole lot. But I could be wrong. Any body else tried to get better numbers than bama by doing a custom dyno tune?
My car is na, but i am needing a tune after some modifications (that were done to the car before i got it) to get everything running right.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion