Mustang Evolution Forum banner

INDIANA Forum Users

37K views 702 replies 36 participants last post by  Rosco3 
#1 ·
Hey if your from Indiana post on this thread pics of your car and what city your in. We are trying to get a cruise date together. If your close to us and want to come all is welcome.

#431 ·
I was at a show today that a local church holds in the Kmart parking lot here in Brownsburg every Saturday. I was a little bummed becasue the guy asked me to stop taking pictures of cars because I need to ask permission before taking pics of peoples cars. :wtf: I was a little PO'd after he said that, cause who goes to a car show in the public and doesn't want anyone to take pics of their car? :confused: Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the person who doesn't want their cars picture taken should probably go home IMO. Weird!

#432 ·
oh my, I'm sure you handled that better than I would have... no permission needed since it wasn't a private event on private property. Sounds like someone was just being a ****** bag.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

oh my, I'm sure you handled that better than I would have... no permission needed since it wasn't a private event on private property. Sounds like someone was just being a ****** bag.
"d o u c h e" bag

#448 ·
I was hoping to go to the American Muscle Show but I found out that the store isn't open on the weekends. That's a hard drive for just the show. The old body just doesn't work that well anymore.

#466 ·
Due to all the construction on 70, I won't be there, today was the hottest 80* day I've ever felt. Running the oval does sound fun, I'd rather run the road course they have there.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Digging those wheels dirty dog.

#477 · (Edited)
Well Guys!!! I hope everybody had a great time!! Azure, Sorry I missed ya!! I did come over and checked out your Mach and the Yellow Boss that was next to ya. Both are very nice cars. I didn't see either one of ya there, so I did look around it!! Take Care of it!!! It's a beauty!!:thumb:

Dirty Dawg!! Congrats on your award!!

My other fleet of Mustangs

Attachments

#480 ·
Well Guys!!! I hope everybody had a great time!! Azure, Sorry I missed ya!! I did come over and checked out your Mach and the Yellow Boss that was next to ya. Both are very nice cars. I didn't see either one of ya there, so I did look around it!! Take Care of it!!! It's a beauty!!:thumb:
Azure: You need to enter that thing in the judging next year. I feel the car would have definitely placed.
Thanks guys! It was a great show. :thumb:

Congrats on the win DirtyDawg!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.