INDIANA Forum Users - Page 11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #351
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Yessir, probably the best prepped track in the Midwest. They do shorten it up for the US Nationals bc of the speeds.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------



Let us know what it cost to run on Wednesdays .
20 to race is what the site says so were going, my buddy is taking his 350z and I'm taking the stang should be fun
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #352
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slvr01GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang View Post
Hey guys is Lucas oil raceway park a 1/4 strip? Im going with my buddy the 26th for wild Wednesday hoping its a 1/4
Are you racing on street tires?
Slvr01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #353
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr01GT View Post

Are you racing on street tires?
Yea I've got 315 Nitto nt555 in the rear, will be my first time to a strip ever
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #354
Registered Member
Regular
 
Shutt28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Indiana
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Yessir, probably the best prepped track in the Midwest. They do shorten it up for the US Nationals bc of the speeds

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------



Let us know what it cost to run on Wednesdays .
Very good track and it's a 20 to run as many times as you can get in. All night till 10-1030. Gates open at 5. Track is hot at 530
Shutt28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #355
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Anyone going to the car show at Ray Skillman tomorrow in Greenwood?
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #356
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
Anyone going to the car show at Ray Skillman tomorrow in Greenwood?
Oooo, didn't know about it. Any links for a website?
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #357
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
http://www.carshowcountry.com/Indiana-Jul.htm

I found it on here. It is supposed to be on the cluster busters hot rod club's website but their website is so unorganized it hurts my eyes looking at it! LOL if you just go to the above website...the have a flyer link for the show deets
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #358
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
http://www.carshowcountry.com/Indiana-Jul.htm

I found it on here. It is supposed to be on the cluster busters hot rod club's website but their website is so unorganized it hurts my eyes looking at it! LOL if you just go to the above website...the have a flyer link for the show deets
Thanks! Imma check'em out.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #359
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Cool let me kno if you plan on going. Im going.
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #360
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Come support the Mustang Club of Indianapolis at the Brownsburg 4th if July parade tomorrow at 10am!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #361
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post
Come support the Mustang Club of Indianapolis at the Brownsburg 4th if July parade tomorrow at 10am!
How do you get in the parade?
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #362
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
yea deets on that?! I still need email Trish and see when the july meeting is so I can become a member.
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #363
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

How do you get in the parade?
We are participating for our July outing, not sure who's setting up attendance. I'm still a new member and don't know too many members yet!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #364
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
yea deets on that?! I still need email Trish and see when the july meeting is so I can become a member.

Starts at 10am. See the attached parade route.
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3181660961.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	411.7 KB
ID:	116649
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #365
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post

We are participating for our July outing, not sure who's setting up attendance. I'm still a new member and don't know too many members yet!
Gotcha. Cool! Im assuming its for members only then. I wish I would have went to the June meeting :/ lol
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #366
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Gotcha. Cool! Im assuming its for members only then. I wish I would have went to the June meeting :/ lol
I believe so..
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #367
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post

Starts at 10am. See the attached parade route.
We always go to the parade. Usually there are a bunch of corvettes. Well, and tractors. Lol It would be great to get more mustangs going in the parade.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #368
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
I'm definitely getting in the parade next year! There were at least 20 Mustangs there.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #369
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I'm definitely getting in the parade next year! There were at least 20 Mustangs there.
Sweet me too! I ended up not going to the Ray Skillman show. Im on my way to Westfield to the car show and fireworks there
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #370
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Sweet me too! I ended up not going to the Ray Skillman show. Im on my way to Westfield to the car show and fireworks there
It started raining here a few minutes ago. Hopefully you all keep dry and still have the show. BTW, thanks for the website link. That's gonna be very handy this summer.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #371
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
No prob. Yes it will. So far it is dry. We have been here since 3pm. But we have some dark clouds rollin in :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130704_185848.png
Views:	66
Size:	711.6 KB
ID:	116779
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #372
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I'm definitely getting in the parade next year! There were at least 20 Mustangs there.
We had 36 MUSTANGS, 1 Cougar, 1 Thunderbird, 1 Charger and 1 RoadRunner! (we kept the Mopar in the back..) =P


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3068889876.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	439.7 KB
ID:	116813



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-223486149.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	116814



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-464346646.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	496.1 KB
ID:	116815



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-150037284.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	592.7 KB
ID:	116817



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2209707475.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	116816
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #373
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Sweetness
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #374
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post

We had 36 MUSTANGS, 1 Cougar, 1 Thunderbird, 1 Charger and 1 RoadRunner! (we kept the Mopar in the back..) =P
That's great! Lol, my son (9yrs old) got confused when the Cougar rolled by. He had never seen one. He's a car nut.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #375
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

That's great! Lol, my son (9yrs old) got confused when the Cougar rolled by. He had never seen one. He's a car nut.
I was right behind the cougar, got a massive headache towards the end of the parade!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post

I was right behind the cougar, got a massive headache towards the end of the parade!
... from his exhaust.
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #376
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post
I was right behind the cougar, got a massive headache towards the end of the parade!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------



... from his exhaust.
^Lol

I saw your ride...

Attachment 116830
^Sweet!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #377
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

^Lol

I saw your ride...

^Sweet!
Thanks for the nice pic!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #378
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
If anyone is interested, the Old Fort Mustangers are hosting their 31st annual Mustang & Ford show this Saturday July 13th in Fort Wayne. I will be attending for sure! Fort Wayne is my hometown...


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3260697853.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	117137
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #379
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post
If anyone is interested, the Old Fort Mustangers are hosting their 31st annual Mustang & Ford show this Saturday July 13th in Fort Wayne. I will be attending for sure! Fort Wayne is my hometown...
I was gonna go to this but ft wayne is too far. Im participating in a car show in Martinsville at the Elks lodge this Saturday if anyone is interested in that as well. Proceeds go to a veterans program.
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #380
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

I was gonna go to this but ft wayne is too far. Im participating in a car show in Martinsville at the Elks lodge this Saturday if anyone is interested in that as well. Proceeds go to a veterans program.
It's only 2 hrs away!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #381
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post

It's only 2 hrs away!
2 hours and 50 mins for me. Too long! Lol.
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #382
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

2 hours and 50 mins for me. Too long! Lol.
Change your mind yet? =P
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #383
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Um no. My car is OOS. I posted a thread on it. But it has expanding foam all over it that wont come because of construction on I70 on my way home from Terre Haute. :/ it will be at Ziebart all day tomorrow. They said they can get it off and I doubt ill have time to detail it to get it to my local car show. Ive had some really bad luck the paat couple of days!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

But if my car was in commission. I would come so I could meet a fellow forum member.
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #384
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fishers
Region: Indiana
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
Um no. My car is OOS. I posted a thread on it. But it has expanding foam all over it that wont come because of construction on I70 on my way home from Terre Haute. :/ it will be at Ziebart all day tomorrow. They said they can get it off and I doubt ill have time to detail it to get it to my local car show. Ive had some really bad luck the paat couple of days!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

But if my car was in commission. I would come so I could meet a fellow forum member.
Damn that sucks! We need to keep discussing a cruise with the Indiana peeps!
DirtyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #385
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post

Damn that sucks! We need to keep discussing a cruise with the Indiana peeps!
Yes we do! Very soon
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:17 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.