Mustang Evolution Forum banner

INDIANA Forum Users

37K views 702 replies 36 participants last post by  Rosco3 
#1 ·
Hey if your from Indiana post on this thread pics of your car and what city your in. We are trying to get a cruise date together. If your close to us and want to come all is welcome.

#510 ·
My wife and I are trying to get a new house (build) and we just had our 2nd child. Well we got our bills from the delivery and insurance isn't going to cover a big portion and our finance agent is saying that's not good and we will more than likely loose the opportunity to build or even buy one with this added to our debt. So my only choices are keep the Mustang and loose our new house or sell the stang pay off the new debt and keep the process moving on building our new house. I've thought heavily and I can't keep my family from a new house which we live in a 1000sq ft with only one bathroom and our new one is to be 2000+sq ft with 3 bathrooms. I have two daughters I won't be able to have a bathroom in a few years in the old house. My wife guaranteed me I will once things get in order I can go get any car I want that we can afford so I just might get my Mach 1.

#535 ·
I just entered the Hog Wild Car Show.

I'm #32, next to the meager competition.
Oh lordy. If I must say. You have the best looking car hahaha. How did ya do?! I didnt get out of work training until 130ish up at St. V 86th then I would have had to drive back down to Martinsville and then back up to Pittsboro. Wasnt doin that LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.