Mustang Evolution Forum banner

INDIANA Forum Users

37K views 702 replies 36 participants last post by  Rosco3 
#1 ·
Hey if your from Indiana post on this thread pics of your car and what city your in. We are trying to get a cruise date together. If your close to us and want to come all is welcome.

#218 ·
Anybody wanna trade me for some black leather?

Attachments

#220 ·
Any local guys have a black leather rear seat for a 99-04 coupe? Ill trade my racing seats and the matching rear seat even if you come to me

#232 ·
Anybody go to Lucas raceway park (IRP) this afternoon for Wild Wednesday test & tune? I will probably go watch a few times and maybe run 2 or 3 times later this summer. I want to get a new clutch quadrant and cable and a few other things before I go to run down the strip.

#253 ·
Turned out to be a good day there. There was a mystery car that came that was putting out 1000+ hp ended up being a gtr that they took the front drive shaft out for the dyno. That thing was nasty. As well as a 1000 hp supra. Alot of cobras showed up as well. But over all I'd have to say I'm rather impressed with mine dynoing at 249 to the wheels and 276 ft/lb tq. Full exhaust "tune" and cold air intake, accufab single fin tb and upper intake plenum. What's next guys?;)

#256 ·
Ok everyone we were talking about this on another thread...lets get together for a cruise and to meet everyone. All of us obviously from Indiana...we were thinking Indy somewhere and on a Sunday. Lets get as many people together and take a cruise! Let me know what y'all think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.