Mustang Evolution Forum banner

INDIANA Forum Users

37K views 702 replies 36 participants last post by  Rosco3 
#1 ·
Hey if your from Indiana post on this thread pics of your car and what city your in. We are trying to get a cruise date together. If your close to us and want to come all is welcome.

#379 ·
If anyone is interested, the Old Fort Mustangers are hosting their 31st annual Mustang & Ford show this Saturday July 13th in Fort Wayne. I will be attending for sure! Fort Wayne is my hometown...
I was gonna go to this but ft wayne is too far. Im participating in a car show in Martinsville at the Elks lodge this Saturday if anyone is interested in that as well. Proceeds go to a veterans program.

#383 ·
Um no. My car is OOS. :( I posted a thread on it. But it has expanding foam all over it that wont come because of construction on I70 on my way home from Terre Haute. :/ it will be at Ziebart all day tomorrow. They said they can get it off and I doubt ill have time to detail it to get it to my local car show. Ive had some really bad luck the paat couple of days!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

But if my car was in commission. I would come so I could meet a fellow forum member. :)

#384 ·
Um no. My car is OOS. :( I posted a thread on it. But it has expanding foam all over it that wont come because of construction on I70 on my way home from Terre Haute. :/ it will be at Ziebart all day tomorrow. They said they can get it off and I doubt ill have time to detail it to get it to my local car show. Ive had some really bad luck the paat couple of days!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

But if my car was in commission. I would come so I could meet a fellow forum member. :)
Damn that sucks! We need to keep discussing a cruise with the Indiana peeps!

#391 · (Edited)
Yes, the Fort Wayne Mustang Show was great!!! over 240 cars were there..missed a great show. Friend of mine drove from Cincy and that was 2:40hrs and he is going back next year, It can never be too far to drive. LOL

Has for the Brownsburg Parade. "Hollywood" helped led the parade of mustangs. We usually do the Lebanon 4th Parade, but wanted to try something different

We'll do it again next year!!

#406 ·
Any one around Indy here that is relatively mechanically inclined and could give a fellow mustang enthusiast some help? My 99 cobra is running lean. Can't trace the problem down exactly. Throwing codes for o2 sensors but I can't exactly imagine that causing it to run lean?

#408 ·
Oxygen sensors have alot to do with how the engines fuel management is calculated. When the computer receives a rich signal (high voltage) from the O2 sensor, it leans the fuel mixture to reduce the sensor's reading. When the O2 sensor reading goes lean (low voltage), the computer reverses again making the fuel mixture go rich. This constant flip-flopping back and forth of the fuel mixture occurs with different speeds depending on the fuel system. The transition rate is slowest on engines with feedback carburetors, typically once per second at 2500 rpm. Engines with throttle body injection are somewhat faster (2 to 3 times per second at 2500 rpm), while engines with multiport injection are the fastest (5 to 7 times per second at 2500 rpm). Now when an oxygen sensor is faulty it can be stuck on that high voltage causing your fuel to run lean. My suggestions is to check your fuel pressure first and if its good ( around 30 at idle and 40 at WOT ) then replace your oxygen sensors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.