Anyone here from FL? - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-17-2014, 06:35 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular
 
Konawin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 118
Panama City in the house... Heading to NMRA in March!
Konawin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #142
Registered Member
Regular
 
UNDERWORLD778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kissimmee
Region: Florida
Posts: 21
Officialy going to the Gatornationals

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Mustang Evolution mobile app
UNDERWORLD778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #143
Registered Member
Regular
 
A1ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 110
south florida checking in
__________________
2014 GT Premium and Brembo Package in Black
Flowmaster American Thunder Axle back, Barton Short Shifter and Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, BMR adj pan hard, SCT Tuner, Stainless Powers Longtube Headers and Offroad X-Pipe
A1ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:51 PM   #144
Registered User
Newbie
 
Steveo1114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Keystone heights
Region: Florida
Posts: 8
What is nmra
Steveo1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:10 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular
 
nhcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo1114 View Post
What is nmra

Ummm
Google dude.
__________________

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:39 AM   #146
Registered Member
Regular
 
A1ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 110
Any Miami people?
__________________
2014 GT Premium and Brembo Package in Black
Flowmaster American Thunder Axle back, Barton Short Shifter and Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, BMR adj pan hard, SCT Tuner, Stainless Powers Longtube Headers and Offroad X-Pipe
A1ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:49 AM   #147
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bongadier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 79
They'res a good looking club in Miami I'm friends with on Facebook ... Looks like they do a lot of cool stuff ...I think it's muscle mustangs of Miami or Miami muscle stangs... I'm sorry if I said it wrong .. they look like a cool group...
Bongadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,640
Naples, Fl here
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mastertz7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Stuart
Region: Florida
Posts: 76
Stuart/WPB i travel between them both all the time
Mastertz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:01 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
SWFL here, close to ft myers.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:06 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular
 
EnglishWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 24
I'm in Orlando; usually found drinking with Mickey Mouse and the Hulk.
__________________
2011 Mustang V6 | Airaid CAI | 91 Performance Tune | Borla S-Type Catback | Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace | 30% 3M Semi-Metallic Tint | Double Powder Coated Rims |
EnglishWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:37 AM   #152
Registered Member
Regular
 
UNDERWORLD778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kissimmee
Region: Florida
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWolf View Post
I'm in Orlando; usually found drinking with Mickey Mouse and the Hulk.
^ this guy

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Mustang Evolution mobile app
UNDERWORLD778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:31 AM   #153
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mastertz7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Stuart
Region: Florida
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishWolf View Post
I'm in Orlando; usually found drinking with Mickey Mouse and the Hulk.
Lol has to be one of the best post I've seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Mastertz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:27 PM   #154
Registered User
Newbie
 
fabiotonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pembroke Pines
Region: Florida
Posts: 18
From Pembroke Pines, FL here!
fabiotonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular
 
dakoteh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Gainesville
Region: Florida
Posts: 20
Gainesville here sir!
dakoteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:10 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular
 
UNDERWORLD778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kissimmee
Region: Florida
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakoteh View Post
Gainesville here sir!
Gator nationals has been good


Sent from my SGH-T599N using Mustang Evolution mobile app
UNDERWORLD778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:10 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular
 
dakoteh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Gainesville
Region: Florida
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDERWORLD778 View Post
Gator nationals has been good


Sent from my SGH-T599N using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Gator nationals was today. You go?
dakoteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:22 PM   #158
Registered Member
Regular
 
UNDERWORLD778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kissimmee
Region: Florida
Posts: 21
Yeah I went today and probably tomorrow depends on work

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Mustang Evolution mobile app
UNDERWORLD778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #159
Registered Member
Regular
 
rringler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Estero, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 402
Estero, FL here!
rringler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #160
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winter Haven
Region: Florida
Posts: 407
Orlando here

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
chefron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular
 
dudeitsdylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 216
Send a message via MSN to dudeitsdylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakoteh View Post
Gainesville here sir!

I'm surprised there is another person from Gainesville on here besides me. Considering it's not that big of a town.
dudeitsdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:45 AM   #162
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitsdylan View Post
I'm surprised there is another person from Gainesville on here besides me. Considering it's not that big of a town.
Gator nation is everywhere. Go Gators!
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular
 
go501green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Live in Clewiston and work in Fort Myers
go501green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #164
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by go501green View Post
Live in Clewiston and work in Fort Myers
Cool, I live in Clewiston too. Well Montura to be specific but I go to ft myers all the time because of school.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:01 AM   #165
Registered Member
Regular
 
go501green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Cool, I actually live in LaDecca off Everhigh right across the sugarcane field across from the orange juice plant on 833. How do you like that 5.0 Mustang? I just bought a 2014 F-150 STX 4x4 last week with the 5.0 Coyote motor in it. I love it so far.
go501green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #166
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by go501green View Post
Cool, I actually live in LaDecca off Everhigh right across the sugarcane field across from the orange juice plant on 833. How do you like that 5.0 Mustang? I just bought a 2014 F-150 STX 4x4 last week with the 5.0 Coyote motor in it. I love it so far.
Ah ok nice.. I love it, I enjoy every bit of it.. Sweet those things are really nice.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular
 
go501green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5.0 View Post
Ah ok nice.. I love it, I enjoy every bit of it.. Sweet those things are really nice.

Did you go to the Sugar Festival, seemed like it was a dud this year. The Swamp Cabbage Fest was one of the biggest years I've seen in a while, so I was surprised Sugar Fest was so dead. How long have you had your Mustang? Have to taken it to Immokalee yet to see what it will run?
go501green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by go501green View Post
Did you go to the Sugar Festival, seemed like it was a dud this year. The Swamp Cabbage Fest was one of the biggest years I've seen in a while, so I was surprised Sugar Fest was so dead. How long have you had your Mustang? Have to taken it to Immokalee yet to see what it will run?
No I didn't get to go, there was a mustang show at Sam Galloway for the 50th anniversary of the mustang so I went to that instead. There was over 200 mustangs. I wanted to go to the cabbage palm festival but I also missed out on that this year. It will be a year with this mustang next month. Before that I had an 03 mach one and an 87 5.0.. Yes sir, I've been there a couple of times. I consistently run 8.5, best so far is an 8.50 at 87 with axle backs only, that's with a full tank of gas, a passenger and without messing with the tires so at stock psi. Oh that's with a 2.1 60ft so I know if I were to mess with my tires and a little more practice and less weight I can do better. I don't think it's too shabby for a basically stock car, I see some exhaust,cai,tune 5.0s running 8.1-8.3 I'm sure I can at least get an 8.3 with more practice.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular
 
go501green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5.0 View Post
No I didn't get to go, there was a mustang show at Sam Galloway for the 50th anniversary of the mustang so I went to that instead. There was over 200 mustangs. I wanted to go to the cabbage palm festival but I also missed out on that this year. It will be a year with this mustang next month. Before that I had an 03 mach one and an 87 5.0.. Yes sir, I've been there a couple of times. I consistently run 8.5, best so far is an 8.50 at 87 with axle backs only, that's with a full tank of gas, a passenger and without messing with the tires so at stock psi. Oh that's with a 2.1 60ft so I know if I were to mess with my tires and a little more practice and less weight I can do better. I don't think it's too shabby for a basically stock car, I see some exhaust,cai,tune 5.0s running 8.1-8.3 I'm sure I can at least get an 8.3 with more practice.

Nice, I also have a Mach 1 and so does my father. He raced his out at County last week, it had a 1.17 60' time and 4.80's in the 1/8th but it also is a grudge match car with a 605 ci Ford motor with a 400 shot of nitrous. Mine is in the middle of restoring obviously and will have all new paint and interior when it's done. My daily driver is a 94 black Lightning but I haven't been out to the track in it. Here's some pics. I have a video of the mustang at County line but it won't let me upload it. The pic of the car in primer is what my car looks like today and black and red is what it will look like when it's done. I wanted to go to the Galloway show ( I work next to Paige Field ) but the wife wanted to go to the Sugar Festival instead.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397515132.255577.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	511.0 KB
ID:	153982Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397515171.248847.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	153983
go501green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by go501green View Post
Nice, I also have a Mach 1 and so does my father. He raced his out at County last week, it had a 1.17 60' time and 4.80's in the 1/8th but it also is a grudge match car with a 605 ci Ford motor with a 400 shot of nitrous. Mine is in the middle of restoring obviously and will have all new paint and interior when it's done. My daily driver is a 94 black Lightning but I haven't been out to the track in it. Here's some pics. I have a video of the mustang at County line but it won't let me upload it. The pic of the car in primer is what my car looks like today and black and red is what it will look like when it's done. I wanted to go to the Galloway show ( I work next to Paige Field ) but the wife wanted to go to the Sugar Festival instead.Attachment 153982Attachment 153983
Haha nice, that's a fully built race car!... Cool, those 69 machs look really good, it is a 69 right?.. Ah ok I don't think I've ever seen it the lightning around. Ah I see, yea they had two groups of mustangs cruising to the dealer being escorted by sheriffs.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:47 PM   #171
Registered Member
Regular
 
go501green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Yes, both are '69's, good eye. Were their a lot of classic Mustangs at the show?
go501green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:40 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by go501green View Post
Yes, both are '69's, good eye. Were their a lot of classic Mustangs at the show?
There were a couple. Some really nice mach 1s and a couple of boss's, there was a beautiful 68 shelby gt500kr.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular
 
go501green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Nice. I wish I could've gone. My father-in-law has a 1966 Shelby GT350 Hertz signed by Carroll Shelby and his wife Cleo who we met a couple of months ago. We would've taken that to the show but his was out of town. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397524438.532517.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	725.5 KB
ID:	154002Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397524459.102436.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	338.8 KB
ID:	154003Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397524482.496354.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	154004

On Thursday nights sometimes I stop at a little car show on SR80 in the Winn-Dixie parking lot near Old Olga just west of the Tractor Supply if you wanna stop by with your Mustang.
go501green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:32 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Clewiston
Region: Florida
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by go501green View Post
Nice. I wish I could've gone. My father-in-law has a 1966 Shelby GT350 Hertz signed by Carroll Shelby and his wife Cleo who we met a couple of months ago. We would've taken that to the show but his was out of town. Attachment 154002Attachment 154003Attachment 154004

On Thursday nights sometimes I stop at a little car show on SR80 in the Winn-Dixie parking lot near Old Olga just west of the Tractor Supply if you wanna stop by with your Mustang.
Wow that is beautiful, that would have definitely looked good in the show and would have had many people wanting to take a peek at it, I could have definitely pictured this car next to the 68 at the entrance they would have looked so good together..... In Lehigh? I sometimes go by there but on Wednesdays and sometimes see a couple of people there in trucks but they go back and forth to that parking lot and the gas station across the street. But thanks If I ever go by there on Thursdays I'll be sure to stop by.
__________________
2013 GT Roush Axle backs
2003 TR Mach 1 Borla catback, Mac pro chamber, MGW short throw, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Tune
1987 GT Exhaust
Red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:02 AM   #175
Registered Member
Regular
 
Artem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: North Port, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 24
I'm from North Port, FL Sarasota county
Artem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:37 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.