Looking for a car club to join - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Looking for a car club to join

I've got a 1999 V6 looking to join up with some guys in San Antonio TX. No monthly fees or anything like that. Just some guys with stangs wanting to cruise and BBQ and just chill. My V6 has some minor mods, mostly cosmetics but starting the HP builds now. Hit me up with info anybody!
Southstanger69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

im from SA but im moving tommorrow. xavier is from here also and he a sexy sixxer too. u should hang out with him . he goes out to car meets

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

What's his info so I can contact him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southstanger69 View Post
What's his info so I can contact him
You rang? lol
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

You rang? lol
Haha yea I'm looking for some guys to run with. No monthly fees or requirements. I've got pics of my baby and if that's what your club is about then I'm in. Just looking to cruise and take up all lanes with some stangs and chill
Old 05-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha yea I'm looking for some guys to run with. No monthly fees or requirements. I've got pics of my baby and if that's what your club is about then I'm in. Just looking to cruise and take up all lanes with some stangs and chill
Wellll I don't really know of any stang crews/clubs without any fees.. I know of is Alamo city stands and they only charge $50 I believe but it's only a one time entry fee and you get there sticker and stuff and go to all there events come to the meet on Saturday at the big texaco and check it out. They always go. And the redliners come as well and so to TSS (Texas street stangs)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2913826112.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	109960
Old 05-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
im from SA but im moving tommorrow. xavier is from here also and he a sexy sixxer too. u should hang out with him . he goes out to car meets
Damn you're leaving already!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Alright ill look into them. Any requirements? Like you've gotta meet up every so often? I'm pretty busy with work but would like to kick back on my days off
Old 05-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Alright ill look into them. Any requirements? Like you've gotta meet up every so often? I'm pretty busy with work but would like to kick back on my days off
By really sure.. I don't wanna join either cause idk them.. And I'm pretty busy lately as well. But yeah swing on by the meet this Saturday. It gets pretty packed but there's a lot of mustangs!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Do y'all know the name of the website that helps you find mustang clubs? I live in North Carolina and would like to join one near my home town and the town where I go to college at.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

By really sure.. I don't wanna join either cause idk them.. And I'm pretty busy lately as well. But yeah swing on by the meet this Saturday. It gets pretty packed but there's a lot of mustangs!
Where at??
Old 05-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Where at??
151 and potranco at the big texaco
Every Saturday. Starts at 6:30 but I never get there until like 7:30 or 8 and it ends at 10-11
Old 05-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

151 and potranco at the big texaco
Every Saturday. Starts at 6:30 but I never get there until like 7:30 or 8 and it ends at 10-11
Ok cool ill try an make it out!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

There's a car club called Texas Street Stangs no fees just a required three time show up back to back and if ur approved to join by everyones approval. The president has a blue cobra supercharged and they meet every weekend at conns at millitary and zarzamora at 7:30 can't give his name out but u can go n meet them there there cool as hell an the meets are big over thirty cars. More info
Vsixpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Damn you're leaving already!
yea gota look for more work there. i'll be coming back to SA often though

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

What part of SA ? U from
Old 05-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsixpower View Post
What part of SA ? U from
Southwest area, Lytle is the town but most people don't know where that is so to help, highway 90 and 1604 area. I've got a busy work schedule but on my days off I want to get with some stangs and chill
Old 05-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There's a car club called Texas Street Stangs no fees just a required three time show up back to back and if ur approved to join by everyones approval. The president has a blue cobra supercharged and they meet every weekend at conns at millitary and zarzamora at 7:30 can't give his name out but u can go n meet them there there cool as hell an the meets are big over thirty cars. More info
Eh I went a few times.. It's kinda ghetto there and far. Lol and they get mad if you race or burn our and cause attention-.- his stangs nice though

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote:

Southwest area, Lytle is the town but most people don't know where that is so to help, highway 90 and 1604 area. I've got a busy work schedule but on my days off I want to get with some stangs and chill
Dang that's out there lol I used to live in Natalia
Old 05-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

There no fees but a mandatory 3 time show to a meet to meet all members and they all meet in the Sw area on millitary every weekend to cruise or to go to the track n race or go eat somewhere its a big family of STANGs everyone is welcomed.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluder4 View Post
Do y'all know the name of the website that helps you find mustang clubs? I live in North Carolina and would like to join one near my home town and the town where I go to college at.
Where in nc sluder
greenstang41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

It's not ghetto how would u like it if some one was doing burnout in front of a business and causing trouble so that the cops can get called with over 20 people.. Me personally wouldn't want that I don't like cops asking me questions just haters hating.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's not ghetto how would u like it if some one was doing burnout in front of a business and causing trouble so that the cops can get called with over 20 people.. Me personally wouldn't want that I don't like cops asking me questions just haters hating.
Sorry I meant the people that go are ghetto. They're always starting ****. Some guy said my friend was talking crap about some guy he didn't even know and the guy came up to him trying to start ****. Saying he was gonna beat his *** and crap. The meet I go to is huge and the owner of the store allows it. So cops can't barge in and try breaking it up or anything. Burn out contest are allowed. I mean maybe if these guys had permission from the owner to be there and have the meet then they wouldn't have to worry about the cops.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There no fees but a mandatory 3 time show to a meet to meet all members and they all meet in the Sw area on millitary every weekend to cruise or to go to the track n race or go eat somewhere its a big family of STANGs everyone is welcomed.
Where and when do they meet?
Old 05-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

That's the thing they just dont sit in one spot they stop n cruise but also being smart on when n where they race it's not always the same spot n the cops won't get called if ur seen doing sum thing stupid like doing burnouts in front of a major street where idiots back in the day. If u know SA millitary was the spot back in the day to cruise. People make it ghetto wasting there tires just to do a burnout.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

They meet at conns Saturday at 7:30 that's if the time dosent change or place. But after they all meet there we all ride sum where noone knows it tell u get there or if u have the pres num. they are all cool people let the haters be haters.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's the thing they just dont sit in one spot they stop n cruise but also being smart on when n where they race it's not always the same spot n the cops won't get called if ur seen doing sum thing stupid like doing burnouts in front of a major street where idiots back in the day. If u know SA millitary was the spot back in the day to cruise. People make it ghetto wasting there tires just to do a burnout.
Last time I went they sat in one spot the whole time. Yeah the two times I went were in different locations which is annoying having to look for a new spot every time they meet up instead of just one. We meet up here and it's not just mustangs its every kind of car but mostly stangs. Still nonetheless the best car meet by far I've ever been to.
And they also cruise to the raceway after.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

That's the thing these are all mustangs only an if there's other ricers they can't park next to the stangs this is an all mustang car club and they do all things.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Just go u wont be hated on but if u bring drama ur gonna get drama these r grown folks not ricers or imitators u will be welcomed not hated on no need to hate.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Last time we had a party at ojos locos sports bar for a bday party of one of the members.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's the thing these are all mustangs only an if there's other ricers they can't park next to the stangs this is an all mustang car club and they do all things.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Just go u wont be hated on but if u bring drama ur gonna get drama these r grown folks not ricers or imitators u will be welcomed not hated on no need to hate.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Last time we had a party at ojos locos sports bar for a bday party of one of the members.
Actually I see camaros and the imports came as well and they were parked next to the stangs
Old 05-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

It's an all mustang car club there is no ricer nor other car in the club all mustangs they may be there but not be apart of the club nor may they have a badge. They can't be in the line up
Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Where and when do they meet?

Name:	image-1946420912.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	301.1 KB
ID:	109997

This pictures from this past Saturdays meet! Got really packed! And this is only one part of the meet!

Name:	image-929393828.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	318.3 KB
ID:	109998

And this ones from the week before but it was early and ended up getting more stangs this is only one section of the meet as well
Old 05-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Is it a car club or a meet for n e one. I won't post pics but there is a Facebook account for the club TSS
Old 05-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Is it a car club or a meet for n e one. I won't post pics but there is a Facebook account for the club TSS
It's a meet for everyone. And different clubs go there as well. Alamo city stangs goes there and last Saturday TSS went as well. Along with the redliners
Old 05-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

That's different then a club there n e thing gos n clubs go only to represent there club.. Kool though to recruit
Old 05-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	image-2159382786.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	383.2 KB
ID:	109999

Name:	image-3684709071.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	110000

Here's some from the TSS meet I went to a while back. It's not enough cars IMO.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's different then a club there n e thing gos n clubs go only to represent there club.. Kool though to recruit
Yeah a bunch of different clubs come here. And everyone's cool with each other. The Alamo city stangs meet up in different places though for the club only meets
Old 05-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

I think that's the pres ur taking a pick of but that's not all the members. Was that a cobra to the left

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion