Devils triangle ride in August - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
What year
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
This was my baby at the car show
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2840898686.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	374.3 KB
ID:	116388   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-246279636.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	375.6 KB
ID:	116389  

__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
This was my baby at the car show
I don't like many verts but I'm kinda digging it. The style bar and rear cover set it off
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-02-2013, 02:18 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
This was my baby at the car show
I guess your wife got the dog hair out real good? LOL


We're planning on trying to make this one. Hopefully my wife's schedule if/when she gets this new job doesn't make her work weekends. But I'm going to put in the request to be off once we get closer to time
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:14 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
I don't like many verts but I'm kinda digging it. The style bar and rear cover set it off
Thanks man

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
I guess your wife got the dog hair out real good? LOL


We're planning on trying to make this one. Hopefully my wife's schedule if/when she gets this new job doesn't make her work weekends. But I'm going to put in the request to be off once we get closer to time
I hope you can make it
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:42 AM   #41
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
What year
Sorry, it's a 94. Been lowered, aftermarket exhaust. It really runs good. It just needs some body work and the seat covered.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
How much
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #43
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Depends on how much I do to it lol. It needs some love.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Depends on how much I do to it lol. It needs some love.
OK lol

I almost bought a supermoto on Saturday, I've always wanted one
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #45
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Idk what to even ask lol. Not much of a salesman.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Idk what to even ask lol. Not much of a salesman.
I'll give you a dollar for it :p

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Then you can run around yelling, I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar..... Lmao
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #47
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Bahahahahahha. That's great.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Lol OK back on topic. I'm thinking about driving 320+ miles one way to TN, what's there to do there lol. I don't wanna drive up there and drive around for a hour and drive back. It's gonna cost me like $100 in gas just to drive up there and back. I would still do it just to meet you guys but I'd rather make it worth while.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Lol OK back on topic. I'm thinking about driving 320+ miles one way to TN, what's there to do there lol. I don't wanna drive up there and drive around for a hour and drive back. It's gonna cost me like $100 in gas just to drive up there and back. I would still do it just to meet you guys but I'd rather make it worth while.
Chattanooga aquarium, Ruby falls, rock city, lookout mountain, Nashville zoo....lots of stuff....
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post

Chattanooga aquarium, Ruby falls, rock city, lookout mountain, Nashville zoo....lots of stuff....
I would love to cruise Nashville. How far is it from where we will be? I'm a huge country fan as you prolly know lol. And that also brought up memories from my childhood. I remember visiting ruby falls and lookout mountain.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I would love to cruise Nashville. How far is it from where we will be? I'm a huge country fan as you prolly know lol. And that also brought up memories from my childhood. I remember visiting ruby falls and lookout mountain.
Depends on where you are coming from...Nashville is about 1.5hrs west of DT...at least
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post

Depends on where you are coming from...Nashville is about 1.5hrs west of DT...at least
Georgia
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Georgia
Ah...its ~3hr drive for me....I'm in northern Alabama

There's a Knoxville zoo too, that's less than an hour away east of where we'll be
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
That may be a bit far but if the roads are fun and it has good scenery it'd be worth it
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
That may be a bit far but if the roads are fun and it has good scenery it'd be worth it
The scenery on i40 was awesome last time I was out that way. I was born in Nashville and lived there the first 10 years of my life....I still love it there...me and the wife have been talking about moving up there eventually
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Honestly I just wanna smack that Shelby around with my sixxer I'm jk Steve

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Not
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
BoB do you plan on spending the night or going back that evening?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

The ride will be around 3 hours or so
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Honestly I just wanna smack that Shelby around with my sixxer I'm jk Steve

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Not
lol i wanna see if either the 3.7 or shelby can keep up with me
__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

lol i wanna see if either the 3.7 or shelby can keep up with me
Bahaha ^ gotta love this guy
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Bahaha ^ gotta love this guy
lol if you think i'm kidding then you're gonna be in for some fun

god i love this run...i know it's a 4 hour drive for me but i do it as many times a year as i can
__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

lol if you think i'm kidding then you're gonna be in for some fun

god i love this run...i know it's a 4 hour drive for me but i do it as many times a year as i can
Hahaha if I remember correctly you have a bad a$$ suspension set up power means almost nothing in the curves
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

lol if you think i'm kidding then you're gonna be in for some fun

god i love this run...i know it's a 4 hour drive for me but i do it as many times a year as i can
Lol did you used to have that pic with your six doing a Lil wheel hop at the track
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Hahaha if I remember correctly you have a bad a$$ suspension set up power means almost nothing in the curves
pretty much...i gotta finish getting the new support welded in the trunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Lol did you used to have that pic with your six doing a Lil wheel hop at the track
nope lol my car has only been on a drag track a few times..it normally only sees local autox events...it's ok i'll be bringing the cam for corner shots so i'll be going slow
__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

pretty much...i gotta finish getting the new support welded in the trunk.

nope lol my car has only been on a drag track a few times..it normally only sees local autox events...it's ok i'll be bringing the cam for corner shots so i'll be going slow
You got me thinking about buying that GoPro I've been debating lol

Post some pics of your car, I don't know if I've seen it. What all do you have done?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
I'm in..

__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
You got me thinking about buying that GoPro I've been debating lol

Post some pics of your car, I don't know if I've seen it. What all do you have done?
just a bit of stiffening, suspension, and brake work...figured it's a 160 hp beast so i better put the work where it's worth while lol

__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
and i would love a go pro but no way could i afford it. my powershot takes HD vids so i'm gonna see about mounting it on my dash somehow
__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post
and i would love a go pro but no way could i afford it. my powershot takes HD vids so i'm gonna see about mounting it on my dash somehow
I figure I can spend all this money on my stang the least I can do is buy a camera to video it plus I've been wanting one for my motorcycle helmet.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

just a bit of stiffening, suspension, and brake work...figured it's a 160 hp beast so i better put the work where it's worth while lol
Lol I miss my new edge 3.9
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
RedSleeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 417
Damn... Now I'm uncertain...


That would be 1,000 mile trip for me, I would for sure get few tickets on the way because of the boredom cruise at 60-70... .__.

Gas cost would be about $600 one way. So $2,000..
Hotel, food..
$600 gas, $600 gas. Then $50 or $100 to drive around crazy on the triangle.
Mm...

I guess I'm out /:
That can bring me a new few suspension mods, and motor mods .___.
Rewards would have to be $3,000 prize for me LOL...

Sorry! /:
__________________
Loving the days when you travel down to Mexico to push your car to the limits!
RedSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post
Damn... Now I'm uncertain...

That would be 1,000 mile trip for me, I would for sure get few tickets on the way because of the boredom cruise at 60-70... .__.

Gas cost would be about $600 one way. So $2,000..
Hotel, food..
$600 gas, $600 gas. Then $50 or $100 to drive around crazy on the triangle.
Mm...

I guess I'm out /:
That can bring me a new few suspension mods, and motor mods .___.
Rewards would have to be $3,000 prize for me LOL...

Sorry! /:
Lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:43 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.