Devils triangle ride in August - Page 35 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #1191
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stang View Post

I totally agree, lol

That dang ragtop leaving us in the back behind. Sheesh. Lol.

I locked up my brakes at that one light cause I saw the photo enforced sign or whatever. It was for the next light but I was aware from then on. My nose was over the line good and then I didn't see the camera. Sigh of relief.

Chattanooga has those. If you don't completely stop when turning on red they will get you to. $50 down the crapper.
JAC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #1192
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAC20 View Post

That dang ragtop leaving us in the back behind. Sheesh. Lol.

I locked up my brakes at that one light cause I saw the photo enforced sign or whatever. It was for the next light but I was aware from then on. My nose was over the line good and then I didn't see the camera. Sigh of relief.

Chattanooga has those. If you don't completely stop when turning on red they will get you to. $50 down the crapper.
Now I'm not going to want to check the mail for a month lol

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I'm gonna have to go watch all the video to see if I did or didn't run one :'(
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #1193
Registered Member

Regular

I'm sorry but that is crap. If the light changes when u r right under it, u have 2 options. Lock it up and possibly wreck by getting hit from behind or bust it and get a ticket. It should be illegal. That's such crap. I think they should physically have to catch u in the act.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #1194
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I'm sorry but that is crap. If the light changes when u r right under it, u have 2 options. Lock it up and possibly wreck by getting hit from behind or bust it and get a ticket. It should be illegal. That's such crap. I think they should physically have to catch u in the act.
It's all about money bro, all about the Benjamin's
Old 08-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #1195
Registered Member

Regular

I know brother. Sad tho that we live in a society that they don't even have to catch u to make u guilty. Where is the due process in that? How is that ok with us as a society?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #1196
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know brother. Sad tho that we live in a society that they don't even have to catch u to make u guilty. Where is the due process in that? How is that ok with us as a society?
What can we say, we sit back and let it happen :/
Old 08-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #1197
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
They keep putting up more of those in my area at busy intersections. I always worry cause I turn left many times when the light turns yellow, but still am in the middle of the intersection when it is red because of all these moronic drivers who brake and almost stop during a left hand turn.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #1198
Registered Member
Regular

tn law states if front bumper is past white line then you are considered in the intersection . and if you are IN the intersection when light turns red you are clear. by the same law if you stop at a red light and you bumper is over the white line then officially you have run the light.

my ticket was speeding, ( trying to beat the light lol)
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #1199
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stang View Post
tn law states if front bumper is past white line then you are considered in the intersection . and if you are IN the intersection when light turns red you are clear. by the same law if you stop at a red light and you bumper is over the white line then officially you have run the light.

my ticket was speeding, ( trying to beat the light lol)
There is no way in hell I would pay a speeding ticket that I got in the mail. They would have to come to GA and take it from my cold dead hands.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #1200
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

There is no way in hell I would pay a speeding ticket that I got in the mail. They would have to come to GA and take it from my cold dead hands.
I hope you don't get one.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

There was a reason I was going slow. lol. And you all thought it was just because it would not go any faster.

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #1201
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

I hope you don't get one.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

There was a reason I was going slow. lol. And you all thought it was just because it would not go any faster.
I know I got a little happy a few times but how often do you get beside a Shelby
Old 08-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #1202
Registered Member
Regular

i will be honest i will happily pay it (still think its crap) because not only beside a shelby but 10 other bada$$ rides and met some great people and mine was speeding to 46 in a 35. 50 bucks. there goes my plenum savings lol

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

2stang go watch the video...theres a minni van creeping along then woosh woosh 2 ponys hammering...lol
abbott77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #1203
Registered Member

Regular

Lmao! Can somebody post us a link to the video?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #1204
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbott77 View Post
i will be honest i will happily pay it (still think its crap) because not only beside a shelby but 10 other bada$$ rides and met some great people and mine was speeding to 46 in a 35. 50 bucks. there goes my plenum savings lol

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

2stang go watch the video...theres a minni van creeping along then woosh woosh 2 ponys hammering...lol
it was a nice viewing angle , and our cars do look good going down the road, ba haaa , the price of fame. lol
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #1205
Registered Member
Regular

im not sure on how to post a link but i will tell u how to go see it. go to www.photonotice.com ticket number is ofs00140657 and the city code is okrdtn. it will show 3 different pics at the top then to the right below them is the video click the black box at the bottom after u click play

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

in the photos i got in the mail theres no one around and i knew then thats when we were catching up. i drive a truck and im good about watching road signs but guess what i missed those
Old 08-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #1206
Registered Member
Regular

u need the plate # its ko408h. i was kind of cautious about putting that on here but most of u saw it anyway...lol
Old 08-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #1207
Registered Member

Regular

Slit. Ill have to watch it on a computer. It won't let me view it from my phone.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #1208
Registered Member
Regular

did it let u log inn
Old 08-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #1209
Registered Member

Regular

Stupid phone won't play that kind of video.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #1210
Registered Member

Regular

Bahahahahahahahahha. 2 badass mustangs haulin ***! Bahahahahahahahahha. If I had the cash, I'd pay both the fines. I tried no to laugh. I'm not gonna lie, I busted out! BahahAhaha.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #1211
Registered Member

Regular

Look what the wife jst bought me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-513848393.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	386.2 KB
ID:	126172
Old 08-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #1212
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Nice

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #1213
Registered Member

Regular

Appreciate it brother. I think it's gonna look sweet.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #1214
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Look what the wife jst bought me.
She needs to buy you a template for them letters
Old 08-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #1215
Registered Member

Regular

Bahahahahah. That's my exact thoughts! I'm a chicken to take the other ones off.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #1216
Registered Member
Regular

And BTW I tried to log in to that twice to see that photo it said the wrong info was entered. I copy and pasted it
Old 08-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #1217
Registered Member

Regular

I'm gonna text it to u.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #1218
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm gonna text it to u.
K
Old 08-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #1219
Registered Member
Regular

That's a awesome video, totally worth the ticket
Old 08-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #1220
Registered Member

Regular

Hmmm. Know what I'm thinkin? Next cruise we do, I'm gettin a blacked out tag cover.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #1221
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hmmm. Know what I'm thinkin? Next cruise we do, I'm gettin a blacked out tag cover.
We should all black em out and roll thru except one in the middle so we can see the video bahaha
Old 08-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #1222
Registered Member

Regular

Bahahahahahah. See if it picks up the one no blacked out.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #1223
Registered Member
Regular

I just hope that on the way back that no one got one at the one right before we went back into oak ridge. I was able to warn 2stang but everyone else just took off before I could catch them.

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #1224
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
I just hope that on the way back that no one got one at the one right before we went back into oak ridge. I was able to warn 2stang but everyone else just took off before I could catch them.
I'm waiting BC I know I ran one right behind the Abbott family. I was hauling to
Old 08-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #1225
Registered Member

Regular

Lmao! Bahahahahaha if they only knew. I would def get a couple.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion