Pennsylvania - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Pennsylvania

I recently posted that i was moving to Portland Oregon but i finally got my wife to change her mind and we are moving to northeast PA where all my family is at the end of July i was just wondering who up here is in the area and knows of any clubs that are good and where mustangs hang out i have been going there for 12 years so im pretty familiar with the area..and i live in Virginia now so of course i will make a detour and stop by American muscle on my trip up
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
FortyBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,057
In Virginia you could make loads of cash picking up antique stangs. My 69 mach came out of there and was a two owner car with the last owner titling it in 75 when he was in high school. I was browsing cl in Virginia and found a 69 mach 1 red all there with it wrecked but not bad for 2k Obo. Too bad I'm in tn :/ watch out for rust there up north!
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
I recently posted that i was moving to Portland Oregon but i finally got my wife to change her mind and we are moving to northeast PA where all my family is at the end of July i was just wondering who up here is in the area and knows of any clubs that are good and where mustangs hang out i have been going there for 12 years so im pretty familiar with the area..and i live in Virginia now so of course i will make a detour and stop by American muscle on my trip up
Awesome, that's really cool. Definitely stop by our HQ on your way through town!

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-28-2013, 05:48 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

Awesome, that's really cool. Definitely stop by our HQ on your way through town!

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
I think im gonna stop in and get an American muscle windshield banner in white
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
I think im gonna stop in and get an American muscle windshield banner in white
Cool! That sounds great, we look forward to seeing you.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
I recently posted that i was moving to Portland Oregon but i finally got my wife to change her mind and we are moving to northeast PA where all my family is at the end of July i was just wondering who up here is in the area and knows of any clubs that are good and where mustangs hang out i have been going there for 12 years so im pretty familiar with the area..and i live in Virginia now so of course i will make a detour and stop by American muscle on my trip up
Where in NE PA are you going?
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Im moving to henryville
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
Im moving to henryville
Wow you are very north and very east haha. I am in Hamburg which is kinda central eastern PA about 1.5 hrs NW of Pilly and 1.5 hrs SW of Henryville. I was up in East Stroudsburg last weekend to pick up a tranny (transmission haha).
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrumbel View Post
Wow you are very north and very east haha. I am in Hamburg which is kinda central eastern PA about 1.5 hrs NW of Pilly and 1.5 hrs SW of Henryville. I was up in East Stroudsburg last weekend to pick up a tranny (transmission haha).
haha good thing that was cleared up


yea all of my family lives up there and i have been traveling up there every summer for probably 8 years now so im gonna make the move up and call it home. are you planning on going to the american muscle car show?
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post

haha good thing that was cleared up

yea all of my family lives up there and i have been traveling up there every summer for probably 8 years now so im gonna make the move up and call it home. are you planning on going to the american muscle car show?
I work at AM and will be working the show! I am pretty sure I will be helping out with registration.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
O ok i didnt know you worked for them i bet thats a cool job...if my wife and i are settled in and all set we are gonna drive down and go to it
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
O ok i didnt know you worked for them i bet thats a cool job...if my wife and i are settled in and all set we are gonna drive down and go to it
Yeah it is a pretty cool place to work. Hopefully you can stop by on your way through and also make it to the show. It should be a great time.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Yea i still wanna stop through and get the american muscle windshield banner
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
im leaving out tomorrow around 9 so ill be stopping by to get the windshield banner and possibly a womens tank for my wife
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
im leaving out tomorrow around 9 so ill be stopping by to get the windshield banner and possibly a womens tank for my wife
Did you ever make it out to AM?
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Yea got the sticker
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Ill have a few if the sticker on the car soon
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4091608262.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	564.1 KB
ID:	118983
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:19 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
Ill have a few if the sticker on the car soon
Nice. You can see the reflection of my silver Corolla haha.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
You have the corolla s that was right up front?
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post
You have the corolla s that was right up front?
Haha yeah that is my work beater. I drive 112 miles round trip and it gets close to 40 mpg.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Yea i know how that is i drive my wife's 08 focus it gets about 34
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:42 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrumbel View Post

Wow you are very north and very east haha. I am in Hamburg which is kinda central eastern PA about 1.5 hrs NW of Pilly and 1.5 hrs SW of Henryville. I was up in East Stroudsburg last weekend to pick up a tranny (transmission haha).
Hello Hamburg, are you aware there is a very active Mustang club in the Reading area? It's the Berks County Mustang Car Club or BCMCC. We are on the web and Facebook, also TapaTalk.

We meet the first Wednesday of every month at the DQ in Kenhorst near Shillington. We also have 2 shows coming up. one is this Sunday at the Evergreen Country Club which is near Fleetwood I think. The other is at the Fun Ford Weekend at Maple Grove in August 17th & 18th. We have another earlier in the summer at the Ford Dealership in Kutztown, Halderman.

You should come to an event and see if it clicks for you. Tell them Dave C with the 96 Cobra sent you.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:17 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney View Post

Hello Hamburg, are you aware there is a very active Mustang club in the Reading area? It's the Berks County Mustang Car Club or BCMCC. We are on the web and Facebook, also TapaTalk.

We meet the first Wednesday of every month at the DQ in Kenhorst near Shillington. We also have 2 shows coming up. one is this Sunday at the Evergreen Country Club which is near Fleetwood I think. The other is at the Fun Ford Weekend at Maple Grove in August 17th & 18th. We have another earlier in the summer at the Ford Dealership in Kutztown, Halderman.

You should come to an event and see if it clicks for you. Tell them Dave C with the 96 Cobra sent you.
Awesome man. Thanks for all of the info. I will join the Facebook page and check it out. Do you attend the meets?
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
Yes I do. They going to Muscle on Main in Kutztown tomorrow. But I'm going to watch the weather. Plus I'm no fan of the heat.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney View Post

Hello Hamburg, are you aware there is a very active Mustang club in the Reading area? It's the Berks County Mustang Car Club or BCMCC. We are on the web and Facebook, also TapaTalk.

We meet the first Wednesday of every month at the DQ in Kenhorst near Shillington. We also have 2 shows coming up. one is this Sunday at the Evergreen Country Club which is near Fleetwood I think. The other is at the Fun Ford Weekend at Maple Grove in August 17th & 18th. We have another earlier in the summer at the Ford Dealership in Kutztown, Halderman.

You should come to an event and see if it clicks for you. Tell them Dave C with the 96 Cobra sent you.
Know of any clubs up closer to where im at? Everyone i research is down around Allentown or out west
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney View Post
Yes I do. They going to Muscle on Main in Kutztown tomorrow. But I'm going to watch the weather. Plus I'm no fan of the heat.
Yeah I have a golf tournament tomorrow or I would consider going. I'm going to try to make the next DQ meet in Kenhorst. What time do you guys usually meet.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by taf9991 View Post

Know of any clubs up closer to where im at? Everyone i research is down around Allentown or out west
Have you tried looking for clubs in Jersey?
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrumbel View Post

Yeah I have a golf tournament tomorrow or I would consider going. I'm going to try to make the next DQ meet in Kenhorst. What time do you guys usually meet.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------



Have you tried looking for clubs in Jersey?
No havent tried that yet but ill look into it forgot they were so close
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:49 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
We usually meet from 5:30-7?

Sign up on the Facebook page or website so you can get on the mail list.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
taf9991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: norfolk
Region: Virginia
Posts: 63
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2548033065.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	494.5 KB
ID:	119592



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1214813746.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	456.7 KB
ID:	119594
taf9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #30
Registered User
Newbie
 
lexynjoesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lancaster
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 13
I haven't been reading the forhm- too much time spent on the mustang week forums. We are near Ephrata and would love to find a groups near us. Berks county would work.
Christina
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130730_221120.png
Views:	54
Size:	467.1 KB
ID:	121357  
lexynjoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexynjoesmom View Post
I haven't been reading the forhm- too much time spent on the mustang week forums. We are near Ephrata and would love to find a groups near us. Berks county would work.
Christina
Welcome!! Maybe you will be able to make the next meet at the DQ in Kenhorst. Also try to make the American Muscle Car Show on August 11. I will be there working registration.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #32
Registered User
Newbie
 
lexynjoesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lancaster
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 13
We are registered for the show. We'll try to make DQ
lexynjoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
Yes please try to come out next Wednesday to the DQ in Kenhorst at the intersection of 625 & 724 just outside of Shillington & Reading PA.

Always welcoming new members. If it rains next Wednesday then it will be the following week.

Hope to see you both at the American Muscle Show. That weekend there is also the CJ's customer appreciation day on Saturday the 10th.
That same day is the Pottsville Cruise day. Dennis Gage of My Classic Car will also be there in Pottsville.

We have a black 96 SVT Cobra with PA RR Plates.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
If we are rained out Wednesday afternoon/evening we will meet again next Wednesday.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
DQ postponed till next Wednesday. Sorry, I just found out. Hope to see u there and at AM show
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:25 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.