Georgia meet - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Georgia meet

We're having a meet sept 7 at the bass pro shop in Macon from 10am to 4pm!! Come out if your interested
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Wish I could. Got a 9/11 Nashville Stairclimb that weekend. Post pics of the event please
Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I will no worries
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I'm going to see if I can make it but no promises lol. Sats are busy for me.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

What all is going on that day? I might be able to but it's gotta be worth it lol
Old 09-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

This is what I found out searching.

September 7, 2013 - September 7, 2013
"Americans Helping Wounded Veterans”
Macon, Georgia
Event hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p. m.. Registration is open 8:00 a.m. to11:00 a. m.. The registration fee is $30. Contact Warren Martin at 770 403-3766 for more information.

"Americans Helping Wounded Veterans” (AHWV) is sponsoring a car show on 7 September 2013, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Bass Pro Shop, 5000 Bass Pro Blvd, Macon GA. We want to make a better life for our Veterans whose lives have been affected from their service to our country. The proceeds from the car show will make a positive impact on their lives.

ANWV is an organization founded by Robert "Bob" Paschal, a wounded Veteran himself, to support helping other Veterans. AHWV is a 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Charitable Organization. One hundred per cent (100%) of the proceeds will be used to purchase Trac-Fab off-road motorized wheelchairs.

These off-road motorized wheelchairs will make the difference between attending outdoor activities and being fully involved in outdoor activities!

The Veterans will have the freedom in outdoor activities to travel through the roughest terrain and to the most remote locations imaginable. The off-road motorized wheelchair will enabled the Veterans to go hiking, camping, gardening, fishing and hunting.

This will definitely be life changing for the Veterans who face outdoor challenges from rocks, sand and rough terrain. They will not need their family and friends to push or pull their wheelchair to their favorite outdoor locations.

Our work is only possible with donations from members of our community. Without donations from supporters, as yourself, the Veterans who benefit from these Trac-Fab off-road motorized wheelchairs would be left to face their challenges all alone.

Join us at the Bass Pro Shop on 7 September 2013 to honor our Veterans who have served our country with great honor and distinction.

View Bob Paschal’s interview, at Bass Pro Shop, with the Trac-Fab off-road motorized wheelchair on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Old 09-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Just to let you guys know, there is a track day coming up next Saturday Sept 28. It is David Ragan Track Day at the Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA. If anyone is interested in going there will be a group of mustang guys that are heading out together. This will be a all Ford powered event. Mainly mustangs though

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion