Houston area event - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Houston area event

Hey everyone , wanted to invite all mustangs and any other cars to come out tomorrow night Wednesday to FAST automotive , it's on barker cypress north off of I10 , I will post more info in a second . It's a shop that's opening the doors and parking for everyone that loves cars to come out and have a good time , no cops , no drugs no beer but no idiots as well! It's tomorrow at 8 and on Saturdays as well at 8 . PM me if you want more info or are interested in meeting up with our group to roll in together !

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

www.facebook.com/fastautomotivehouston

Here's their page , hope to see a good turn out tomorrow and Saturday!
jaredGTneelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredGTneelley View Post
Hey everyone , wanted to invite all mustangs and any other cars to come out tomorrow night Wednesday to FAST automotive , it's on barker cypress north off of I10 , I will post more info in a second . It's a shop that's opening the doors and parking for everyone that loves cars to come out and have a good time , no cops , no drugs no beer but no idiots as well! It's tomorrow at 8 and on Saturdays as well at 8 . PM me if you want more info or are interested in meeting up with our group to roll in together !

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

www.facebook.com/fastautomotivehouston

Here's their page , hope to see a good turn out tomorrow and Saturday!

You are turning in to quite the little promoter...
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion