NE Ga/Western NC? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
NE Ga/Western NC?

Anyone located in Northeast Ga or Western NC?
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Im on charlotte nc 20 min from fort mill sc
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Im on charlotte nc 20 min from fort mill sc
i drove to Mooresville to get my car tuned at Amazon Racing. But im south of Asheville and there is a very small scene here ive only met 4people that drive ponys here and like to talk and hang out. The rest are just kinda... Well ******s for lack of a better word. Haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Theres a ton of stangs here jus not much stang pride ive seen none even wave back driving 90% of the time.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Theres a ton of stangs here jus not much stang pride ive seen none even wave back driving 90% of the time.
same here. Ill wave or rev a lil and get nothin save for those 4people and there is a procharged 02gt tht just rolls around like hes better than everyone and a 03cobra tht wont even look in another stangs direction. But my buddy Zeus has a 08gt500 with a kenne bell american racing header back system on 18psi throwin down 772dyno tuned hp and he had a 66gt with a 408 and a 92gt hes workin on now. He is one of the 4 tht WILL talk to people and help them out.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:
It's not limited to your area. Corvette drivers do it without being told. First one has to realize that about 50% of Mustangs are driven by females whose daddies bought them for graduating high school. Then the next 30% are their counterparts, the young boys with sixxers they all think can set Nurburgring records. This is followed by adults of both sexes who want a "sporty mileage car" simply to get them from point A to point B. Finally there are us, the Mustang loving crowd, who live die and breathe Mustang. We take great pride in owning and modding our machines and love everyone that we see, waving like crazy in hopes that we can get a return.

Wave People!!!
2002 Black/Red GT (Ginger)
2011 Red Candy Metallic V6 (Manfred)
2016 Magnetic Metallic GT (Susie II)
bigmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:00 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac3 View Post
It's not limited to your area. Corvette drivers do it without being told. First one has to realize that about 50% of Mustangs are driven by females whose daddies bought them for graduating high school. Then the next 30% are their counterparts, the young boys with sixxers they all think can set Nurburgring records. This is followed by adults of both sexes who want a "sporty mileage car" simply to get them from point A to point B. Finally there are us, the Mustang loving crowd, who live die and breathe Mustang. We take great pride in owning and modding our machines and love everyone that we see, waving like crazy in hopes that we can get a return. Wave People!!!
exactly and man do i hate high school punks who get a mustang gave to them for no other reason than want if you worked hard in high school and earned it as a graduation gift im proud for you but just cause you turned 16doesnt mean jack you are to young to know the heritage and the fun you own
Old 09-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
exactly and man do i hate high school punks who get a mustang gave to them for no other reason than want if you worked hard in high school and earned it as a graduation gift im proud for you but just cause you turned 16doesnt mean jack you are to young to know the heritage and the fun you own
I disagree. I'm 16 and own a mustang. My grandfather also owns a mustang. Age doesn't matter. There's 40 year old men driving mustangs just because they're mustangs. Just because you're young doesn't mean you don't respect what you have. I take care of my car the best I can better then some of the older men in mustangs I've seen. Age is just a number. There's just as many ignorant older men driving mustangs as young ones. You can't put someone in a group just because of age
Coltonhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltonhess View Post
I disagree. I'm 16 and own a mustang. My grandfather also owns a mustang. Age doesn't matter. There's 40 year old men driving mustangs just because they're mustangs. Just because you're young doesn't mean you don't respect what you have. I take care of my car the best I can better then some of the older men in mustangs I've seen. Age is just a number. There's just as many ignorant older men driving mustangs as young ones. You can't put someone in a group just because of age
i said "punks" you dont seem to be one. There is always a exception to the rule and you were raised in what seems a mustang family that goes along way in bringing meaning to owning a mustang and haveing respect for other owners. Im talkin bout the high school punks who just "want it cause its cool" then try to race everything in 10counties cause they think they are 10ft tall and bulletproof. I mean surely there are some of those at your school? I know its rampant around where i live. No disrespect intended to you Boss i was generalizing the way 99.99%act and like i said you are the 00.01%exception and im sure there are more like you i just havent seen them.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Btw Colt,love the black and gold scheme.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I was 15 when I got my gt, but I've never acted irresponsible with it, never raced it, only thing I do is try and help others on here and other stangs that I live near. I'm 19 now but grown men have never turned me away or looked down on me, I guess because I didn't act stupid with it. Yea my parents bought me a gt but we found a deal for the car it only costed 5500, but my parents told me they will not help me mod it,all the mods you see on it I worked for in HS. Also they said if I did something stupid that they will sell it.I realized the privilage i was givin. Now I pay for it myself
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
I was 15 when I got my gt, but I've never acted irresponsible with it, never raced it, only thing I do is try and help others on here and other stangs that I live near. I'm 19 now but grown men have never turned me away or looked down on me, I guess because I didn't act stupid with it. Yea my parents bought me a gt but we found a deal for the car it only costed 5500, but my parents told me they will not help me mod it, and that if I did something stupid that they will sell it. Now I pay for it myself
wow i guess its just the high school kids here. I swear i get reved at everyday by some high school kid here and then he looks over like he wants to race and i just have to laugh shake my head and rev back then smile at them when i see hope fade from their face. I have more respect for Colt and you Doe than i do for most people around here. Thank you guys for restoring hope to me.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
wow i guess its just the high school kids here. I swear i get reved at everyday by some high school kid here and then he looks over like he wants to race and i just have to laugh shake my head and rev back then smile at them when i see hope fade from their face. I have more respect for Colt and you Doe than i do for most people around here. Thank you guys for restoring hope to me.
I mean if I see a ricer and he revs I'll give him a little rev back just to show who is boss. But yeah I don't go around looking for races light to light haha.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I mean if I see a ricer and he revs I'll give him a little rev back just to show who is boss. But yeah I don't go around looking for races light to light haha.
theres not tht much rice around here its V8s and diesels
Old 09-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's how the south is lol
Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
That's how the south is lol
hahahaha. Touch my friend. Lol.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Touché******
Old 09-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I wish it was like that here. It's like 95% rice and 5% V8s
Old 09-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I wish it was like that here. It's like 95% rice and 5% V8s
you see way more V8s than you do anything around here. I like tht fact bout living where i do.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

+1 not a single ricer where I live
Old 09-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

A good life you guys must live then.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
A good life you guys must live then.
its a Southern thing. Lol
Old 09-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

A good bit of ricers here, I guess because I live by charlotte motor speedway and zmax and idiots think everything is a race car
Old 09-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
A good bit of ricers here, I guess because I live by charlotte motor speedway and zmax and idiots think everything is a race car
i live 30mins from the Atlanta Drag-way and its fun seein nothin but V8s when you travel to the track
Old 09-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

I see everything from v8's to turbo 4cyl's to heavy ugly n/a 4cyl's lol
Old 09-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I see everything from v8's to turbo 4cyl's to heavy ugly n/a 4cyl's lol
hahahaha. I see a few EVOs and WRXs at the track but not goin to or from they trailer their lil turbos like they are babies while all the 8s just drive down unless its full on drag.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion