Six gap ride on November 16th - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Wanted to give you guys a update. I plan on takein a ride out to our meeting point and to the highest point of our planed cruise to snap some pics that way everyone knows whats in store for them and so you have a pic as a reference as to our agreed meeting point so everyone will know what to look for. If anyone has any requests for other pictures please let me know by Friday cause i plan on making the trip Saturday.
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
Wanted to give you guys a update. I plan on takein a ride out to our meeting point and to the highest point of our planed cruise to snap some pics that way everyone knows whats in store for them and so you have a pic as a reference as to our agreed meeting point so everyone will know what to look for. If anyone has any requests for other pictures please let me know by Friday cause i plan on making the trip Saturday.
If you can, plan a couple spots to take some BA pics of all the cars with some nice scenery
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #143
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
If you can, plan a couple spots to take some BA pics of all the cars with some nice scenery
o i already picked that place. Its on the downward shot from Highlands at a pull off where you can park behind a waterfall. And there is another on the side of the road with the lake as a back drop
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #144
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
o i already picked that place. Its on the downward shot from Highlands at a pull off where you can park behind a waterfall. And there is another on the side of the road with the lake as a back drop
Sickness I'm gonna be SOOOOOO pissed if I dont get to go on this ride
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Sickness I'm gonna be SOOOOOO pissed if I dont get to go on this ride
you better your boss will LOVE the twistys i have planed. Hahaha. And there are a few open straight aways to stretch the legs of the ponys.
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
you better your boss will LOVE the twistys i have planed. Hahaha. And there are a few open straight aways to stretch the legs of the ponys.
Lol I did the devils triangle like the first week I got it with these guys then I did the tail of the dragon the next day on my own a couple times. And I still haven't done anything with the 128 GB of video I have of that ride
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #147
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Lol I did the devils triangle like the first week I got it with these guys then I did the tail of the dragon the next day on my own a couple times. And I still haven't done anything with the 128 GB of video I have of that ride
damnit man. I knew i wanted a Boss for some reason. Lol. Btw. Idk if anyone else is interested but every year on the second week in September there is a car show in Pigeon Forge Tenn. Called Rod Run it is awesome and next year i wouldnt mind getting a crew together to ride over. I bet Allen has heard of it if not been to it. Ive personally seen a Roush P-51edition for sale there and a 2000Cobra R(#115)for sale
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
damnit man. I knew i wanted a Boss for some reason. Lol. Btw. Idk if anyone else is interested but every year on the second week in September there is a car show in Pigeon Forge Tenn. Called Rod Run it is awesome and next year i wouldnt mind getting a crew together to ride over. I bet Allen has heard of it if not been to it. Ive personally seen a Roush P-51edition for sale there and a 2000Cobra R(#115)for sale
That sounds sick
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
That sounds sick
Yep been there many times. Opted for air and car show this year instead.
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
Yep been there many times. Opted for air and car show this year instead.
i went and when i parked i came back the next day and there was a foxbody and a 66 and a Roush parked next to me so it was a line of mustangs starting with my Mach. Lol
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
i went and when i parked i came back the next day and there was a foxbody and a 66 and a Roush parked next to me so it was a line of mustangs starting with my Mach. Lol
Our last ride we had 11 mustangs it was great. I hope we have that or more this time too.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Sickness I'm gonna be SOOOOOO pissed if I dont get to go on this ride
We will post lots of pics for you if you don't get to go. Ritflmao
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
Our last ride we had 11 mustangs it was great. I hope we have that or more this time too. ---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ---------- We will post lots of pics for you if you don't get to go. Ritflmao
This is what we have to look forward to next year

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3497251656.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	131944



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1592230115.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	131945
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

This is what we have to look forward to next year
Lol but the 4 for boss looks sick
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #154
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
2stang. How much did they get you for? That sucks.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular
 
JAC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 519
So far behind. That was like reading a book. I posted a Facebook event and hopefully I can get a few to tag along for the Chattanooga area.

Hopefully I won't slide off the rode in my summer only tires.
JAC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAC20 View Post
So far behind. That was like reading a book. I posted a Facebook event and hopefully I can get a few to tag along for the Chattanooga area.

Hopefully I won't slide off the rode in my summer only tires.
if yall chip in for gas ill come....from texas its only 800 miles
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAC20 View Post
So far behind. That was like reading a book. I posted a Facebook event and hopefully I can get a few to tag along for the Chattanooga area. Hopefully I won't slide off the rode in my summer only tires.
bring all you want man. The more the merrier. Hahaha
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #158
Registered Member
Regular
 
2stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
2stang. How much did they get you for? That sucks.
getting tag up to date $120. ( talked them out of making me pay for all 3 years). citation will be $146.50

wife said it had just become a challenge for me to see how long I could get by. lol
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #159
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stang View Post
getting tag up to date $120. ( talked them out of making me pay for all 3 years). citation will be $146.50

wife said it had just become a challenge for me to see how long I could get by. lol
Bet you renew it on time next year. Lol
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #160
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

Bet you renew it on time next year. Lol
I bet he don't

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stang View Post

getting tag up to date $120. ( talked them out of making me pay for all 3 years). citation will be $146.50

wife said it had just become a challenge for me to see how long I could get by. lol
So technically it cost less than three years of registration. So you got a deal
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #161
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I bet he don't

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------



So technically it cost less than three years of registration. So you got a deal
No it would have only been 180.00 instead it will be 246.50

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I bet he don't

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------



So technically it cost less than three years of registration. So you got a deal
It is only 60.00 per year here.
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #162
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

No it would have only been 180.00 instead it will be 246.50

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------



It is only 60.00 per year here.
Lol ours goes by car value :/ my 3.7 was almost $400 this year. But they just changed it over and now it's included in your taxes when you buy the car so I only have to pay $25/year standard or $55/ year for custom tag on the boss yay. The tag lady actually is the one that told me to go trade my car in to get out of the insane tag taxes. I blew her mind 2 weeks later when I brought in the paperwork to get my tag changed. What really sucks is that I paid the taxes on my 3.7 two weeks before so I basically threw that money in the trash :/
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular
 
2stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 196
[QUOTE=Black on Boss;1822766]I bet he don't

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------


safe bet.
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #164
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stang View Post
.
Bahaha
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:54 AM   #165
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post
if yall chip in for gas ill come....from texas its only 800 miles
Start taking up donations now and you will have enough by then. Come on you won't ever want to go back after hitting these mountain curves.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAC20 View Post
So far behind. That was like reading a book. I posted a Facebook event and hopefully I can get a few to tag along for the Chattanooga area.

Hopefully I won't slide off the rode in my summer only tires.
Don't worry I will be bringing up the tail end so if you do I will stop and lift you out. Lol
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #166
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post

Start taking up donations now and you will have enough by then. Come on you won't ever want to go back after hitting these mountain curves.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------



Don't worry I will be bringing up the tail end so if you do I will stop and lift you out. Lol
Both of these are so true lol. You should see this mfers arms, they're huge
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #167
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Both of these are so true lol. You should see this mfers arms, they're huge
I don't believe it
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Hey mystang50 do you believe now lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131011_194401.png
Views:	90
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	132207
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #169
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Yay!! I finally found the thread!!
Wait what's going on in here^? Lol
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mach138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rabun
Region: Georgia
Posts: 204
Im goin to ask the tavern to reserve us a table tomorrow for our meet. Can i get a rough count on how many are in?
Mach138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #171
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
Yay!! I finally found the thread!!
Wait what's going on in here^? Lol
Glad you found it are you coming to Helen in November
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #172
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
Glad you found it are you coming to Helen in November
not sure yet! I was thinking about it! Sounds like fun
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
Yay!! I finally found the thread!!
Wait what's going on in here^? Lol
Oh I had told jac20 that I would be bringing up the tail end of the run and if his summer tires did not hold the road and he slid off I would stop and lift him back on the road. Mystang50 said he did not believe it so I ask if he believes now lmao......
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular
 
Allans03ragtop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
not sure yet! I was thinking about it! Sounds like fun
I hope so.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach138 View Post
Im goin to ask the tavern to reserve us a table tomorrow for our meet. Can i get a rough count on how many are in?
Count me and the misses in.
__________________

03 Sonic Blue CONVERTIBLE W/STYLE BAR AND SPEEDSTER COVER AND 18X10W/275/35 REAR AND 18X9W/245/45 FRONT. OFF ROAD X-PIPE 40 SIERIES FLOMASTERS AND CAI.
Allans03ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #175
Registered Member
Regular
 
2stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: knoxville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allans03ragtop View Post
Hey mystang50 do you believe now lol

Attachment 132207
pfssssst
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.