Mustang Evolution Forum banner

baton rouge guys

4K views 56 replies 7 participants last post by  SimplyOrange 
#1 ·
hooters thurs on siegen, me and simplyslow for sure. anyone else wanna get drunk with us?

#21 ·
nah, im laying off, going to keep low for now... i have A LOT worse things going on right now, and really am going to try to just stay cool with everything and everyone, can't really go through to much stress right now.

But, any hoot, all honesty his car looks great there, and i do apologize for the attitude. Hope all is good, and really do look forward to seeing the car turbo'd and ready to roll.

So... with that said, who's hiring here in Baton Rouge... lol.

#26 ·
kyle should have known first, it was posted on here long before i told kayla...i omly told her so her friend could come:D i didnt tell kyle before kayla because i require all my bitches to go...so it was a given that he would be there.:D

^^^lmao @ rob, where has that smiley been, ive had so many uses for it, and all of them were against kyle :lol:

mikey isnt lying, that sig looks awesome, wish i had a pic of mine not wrecked ans going down the roadthe saleens look good spinning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.