Dec. 19th Meet at Temple Academy Racetrack - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-05-2003, 12:22 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Dec. 19th Meet at Temple Academy Racetrack

hey everyone. there has been some talk on 3.8 of a get-together on Dec. 19th at TAD. its their last day of the year for Test-n-tune. it should be a good turnout.

people from dallas, central texas, and some from houston are even coming. so where ever you are from within 2hrs, there should be a caravan leaving from there. will be lots of fun and you'll get to meet lots of people.

if youre meeting in dallas, meet about 3:30ish and we caravan to waco to get here at about 5:00. meet up with the waco people at 5:00-5:15 then drive to temple. Lanes open at 7pm and we should get there at about 6:00-6:15 so we can all check in and let the cars cool for a bit and hang out and talk.

there is a caravan leaving from houston, but i do not know the time they are meeting. it's about a 2hr drive to Temple from Houston, max. prolly about an hour and a half.

more info can be found:
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57642
&
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52102

feel free to bring your friends no matter what kind of car they drive. we're having someone with an integra, trans-am, crown vic, firebirds, possibly an ecplise, and some other cars show up. the more the merrier
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2003, 10:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I'll probably be there for a little while on Friday. Hope to see you there.

15.10 Best 1/4 92.19 Best 1/4 mph (Pre-headers and connectors)(Still working on it. Target <15.00 next run)
6OnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 01:22 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

actually i dont think imma be able to make it this time. my parents pulled the "we're going out of town, so you have to watch your brother til we get back" they dont plan to get back until friday, and unless its before 2pm, i cant go, cause my bro will still be in school.

if i do end up going, i have a 98 blue mustang and it is 100% factory stock looking. just look for a bunch of v6s hanging out together along with a red '00 Trans Am and a '97 integra GSR.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion