New England Spring Cruise - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-30-2015, 04:00 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Still need to figure that out, but any ideas will be great!
I am not at all familiar with that area and will be coming from central CT. So for me, a starting point that is as far south/west as you are comfortable with is OK with me. I am assuming you are in the Boston area so you are probably not going to want to travel too far west just to go back east again. Just let me know where to show up and I will be there.

Rob
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2015, 11:55 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

If we get enough CT folks maybe we can just make our own mini cruise to the starting point.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:29 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
If we get enough CT folks maybe we can just make our own mini cruise to the starting point.
Absolutely. Once we know where the starting point is we can determine our route and stopping points up there.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2015, 04:36 AM   #74
Staff

Regular
Staff

Link to some pictures of the Spring Cruise.

Thx again for coming everyone I had a great time.

May 15 Cruise Photos by 2011gt | Photobucket
Old 06-12-2015, 12:28 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Who is going over to Plainfield, CT next Monday for the big mustang meet? 90+ cars registered. It's at Hank's Dairy Bar.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion