Connecticut Summer Cruise 2015 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2015, 05:46 AM   #36
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Intense.

I am going to have to remember to keep my speed down somewhat as the rubber band affect of the cars in the rear of having to speed up/slow down to keep up combined with what are some real narrow roads is going to make this a difficult run. 3+ hrs and a bit over 100 miles of 3rd gear fun

For new kids who haven't been with us before don't get too scared but you are going to have to pay attention to the road as it is not a sedate ride. I don't go crazy but I also don't go slow.
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2015, 05:50 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
Intense.

I am going to have to remember to keep my speed down somewhat as the rubber band affect of the cars in the rear of having to speed up/slow down to keep up combined with what are some real narrow roads is going to make this a difficult run. 3+ hrs and a bit over 100 miles of 3rd gear fun

For new kids who haven't been with us before don't get too scared but you are going to have to pay attention to the road as it is not a sedate ride. I don't go crazy but I also don't go slow.
Nice this is going to be fun.. Is the white 2014 gt500 with black stripes going?

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:56 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

damn now i really wish i could go lol sounds like my kind of driving!!!!!
dcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2015, 10:21 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Intense.

I will second the narrow roads. There are several spots where trees or rocks can jump out and grab you if you are not paying attention. I think you all are going to like this ride!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:20 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

If anyone feels like bringing a lawn chair along for lunch afterwards, it will be appreciated. I may not have enough at my house. We are at 15-20 cars. Oh, and don't forget the walkie-talkies if you have them. See ya all on Saturday!
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Old 07-20-2015, 09:37 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Is there anything you need me to pick up for the lunch after?
Dbcrusader36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 05:09 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbcrusader36 View Post
Is there anything you need me to pick up for the lunch after?
I think we are all set but thanks for the offer Db. Very casual. Pizza, salad and beer/soda/water. See you on Saturday!
Old 07-21-2015, 05:16 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

I can't wait for this weekend to start man, this is going to be a blast.. Am I the only one in mass. Going?

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:25 AM   #44
Staff

Regular
Staff

Wait a minute.....Massachusetts? Didn't you read the title? This is a Connecticut Cruise I'm gonna have to talk with Rob and see if he wants to make an exception.

I got a couple of folding chairs that'll fit in the trunk if I can remember to put them in I'll bring them.

I'll bring some cut up watermelon unless Rob tells me he already has some.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:39 AM   #45
Staff

Regular
Staff

Oh yeah, def NOT the only MA person coming....on AFM we have a handful from there coming too. I suggest trying to find people to convoy down with as it makes the boring part kinda entertaining. Last Springs New England run had over 8 of us cruising up 91 from CT
Old 07-21-2015, 06:06 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh yeah, def NOT the only MA person coming....on AFM we have a handful from there coming too. I suggest trying to find people to convoy down with as it makes the boring part kinda entertaining. Last Springs New England run had over 8 of us cruising up 91 from CT
That is what I was thinking since it's gonna take me at least 1 1/2 to get there, last year's cruise I met up with Kevin and Fintile, since they are not coming. Do you know somebody willing to convoy all the way there from afm?

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Wait a minute.....Massachusetts? Didn't you read the title? This is a Connecticut Cruise I'm gonna have to talk with Rob and see if he wants to make an exception.

I got a couple of folding chairs that'll fit in the trunk if I can remember to put them in I'll bring them.

I'll bring some cut up watermelon unless Rob tells me he already has some.
Hahaha good one mud!

Old 07-21-2015, 06:22 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Hey mud and Rob I can bring something after the cruise but I will have to cook it at your house since they are good when it's crispy, it's a well known delicacies in the Philippines called lumpia look it up or they call it here as Egg rolls. Let me know man I have no problem making them.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:13 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Hey mud and Rob I can bring something after the cruise but I will have to cook it at your house since they are good when it's crispy, it's a well known delicacies in the Philippines called lumpia look it up or they call it here as Egg rolls. Let me know man I have no problem making them.

Thanks for the offer. I'm trying to keep this simple and would rather have you enjoying the company rather than being stuck in the kitchen. If you or someone wants to bring cookies or brownies that would be great. Thanks again for offering!!

Old 07-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
Thanks for the offer. I'm trying to keep this simple and would rather have you enjoying the company rather than being stuck in the kitchen. If you or someone wants to bring cookies or brownies that would be great. Thanks again for offering!!

Alryt no problem man.. Thanks again..

Old 07-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #50
Staff

Regular
Staff

Weather is looking good and only two days away.

Heads Up: the Mobil station right across from the starting point is expensive...you may want to go just a little west on Main St to one of the other stations but you do want to start with over a 1/2 tank of gas. It is a 100+ mile ride.

Walkie Talkies and Chairs if you got them!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:21 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Things changed for this weekend, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #52
Staff

Regular
Staff

Old 07-23-2015, 07:03 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarr View Post
Things changed for this weekend, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!
Old 07-24-2015, 05:23 AM   #54
Staff

Regular
Staff

idk how full the lot is on a wknd but since we don't have permission to use it and some of the offices are open on Saturday plz park in the wayback of the lot......

see ya tommorow!
Old 07-24-2015, 05:38 AM   #55
Staff

Regular
Staff

Also, Theocletion from AFM is looking for someone from Eastern/Central MA to convoy with. He suggested Westboro PM him at the other site if ya want company. He came on the first Club Mud cruise when we had only 4 cars and I'll vouch for him.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:09 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
idk how full the lot is on a wknd but since we don't have permission to use it and some of the offices are open on Saturday plz park in the wayback of the lot......

see ya tommorow!
Sounds good mud.. See yah all tomorrow..

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Also, Theocletion from AFM is looking for someone from Eastern/Central MA to convoy with. He suggested Westboro PM him at the other site if ya want company. He came on the first Club Mud cruise when we had only 4 cars and I'll vouch for him.
Pm you on this sir thanks..

Old 07-24-2015, 07:16 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

shunc01 and i are meeting at the t/a in willington ct. anyone from out this way is more the welcome to the cruise to the cruise. im thinking leave there at 945. the address is 327 ruby rd, willington ct.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:26 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarr View Post
shunc01 and i are meeting at the t/a in willington ct. anyone from out this way is more the welcome to the cruise to the cruise. im thinking leave there at 945. the address is 327 ruby rd, willington ct.
Join us it will be nice convoy on the way to the meeting place..

Old 07-24-2015, 07:34 AM   #59
Staff

Regular
Staff

Shu, I sent PM to Theo.....

If anyone wants my # PM me yours.

Convoys help the boring part and I still remember one of the early rides when Rob saved me from a ticket (well at least saved me from being seen by a LEO when I was going xx mph
Old 07-24-2015, 07:36 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Shu, I sent PM to Theo.....

If anyone wants my # PM me yours.

Convoys help the boring part and I still remember one of the early rides when Rob saved me from a ticket (well at least saved me from being seen by a LEO when I was going xx mph
Thanks mud
Old 07-24-2015, 02:17 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

So just to be clear show up at around 10:00 at the dentist parking lot in Meriden??
Old 07-24-2015, 04:26 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbcrusader36 View Post
So just to be clear show up at around 10:00 at the dentist parking lot in Meriden??
Correct. Cruise begins promptly at 11am. See you there.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:49 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

I got my little gadget just in time today for the cruise tomorrow there will be a lot of pictures and videos..

Old 07-24-2015, 09:12 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

I've got a brand new go pro if anyone wants to show me how to use it
Old 07-25-2015, 04:17 AM   #65
Staff

Regular
Staff

Good Morning it's a fine day for a ride
Old 07-25-2015, 05:17 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Wake up New England! It's time to drive!!!

Old 07-25-2015, 05:54 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Iv been up since 5 you all did a little cleaning.. See you all later...

Old 07-25-2015, 07:21 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Time to hit the road. Vroom vroom. Lol
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 04:58 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Had a blast thanks again to Robostang, mud and everybody who came, over 20 mustangs..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1437861421599.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	188000   Click image for larger version

Name:	1437861431646.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	188002  

Name:	1437861440475.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	188003   Click image for larger version

Name:	1437861454795.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	188004  

Name:	1437861470801.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	188005   Click image for larger version

Name:	1437861489144.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	188007  

Old 07-25-2015, 05:29 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

This being my first cruise..... Was Awesome!!!!!!! Thanks Mud and Robostang

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion