Connecticut Summer Cruise 2015 - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-25-2015, 07:13 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
had a blast!!!!!! thanks for the planning that went into it. and for the lunch. I cant wait to see all the pics and videos.
dcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
I am editing some videos right now since there's a lot of them this one is from my dash cam. There's a little bit of a glare. This is the sweet spot on the cruise.

Watch "Dash cam video mustang cruise 2015" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/TjyHx3ZcG7Y

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:35 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks to everyone that came out today and made the cruise a success. We had 19-20 cars today. Special thanks to Mud for choosing a great route and leading us once again. In my opinion it was a much more challenging route as compared to the spring and fall cruises....but.... I really liked it. How long is it until the fall cruise? Can't wait.

I will try to get a short video up in the next few days. Looking forward to seeing other's pics and videos.

I have a walkie talkie that was left at my house. There is no brand name on it. PM me if it is yours or you know who it belongs to and I will make sure that it gets back to the owner.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
I am editing some videos right now since there's a lot of them this one is from my dash cam. There's a little bit of a glare. This is the sweet spot on the cruise.

Watch "Dash cam video mustang cruise 2015" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/TjyHx3ZcG7Y

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
Great job. I love the commentary at about the 2:14 mark! I just about says it all.
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Old 07-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
Great job. I love the commentary at about the 2:14 mark! I just about says it all.
It was a thrill ride, my adrenaline was pumping. It was awesome. Can't wait for the next one.

Old 07-25-2015, 10:08 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

There's some more pls excuse my accent I suck at it.. Lol this time I'm using my point of view cam with close and personal with the great fellows at the cruise..

Watch "Starting line, point of view cam" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/EvcmCEyuWwE

Watch "mustang cruise pit stop.." on YouTube
https://youtu.be/8r1F0iE-Nvg

Watch "Mustang cruise 2015" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/g2hHn-2pJvk

Old 07-25-2015, 11:54 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Excellent videos. Do you have the one when you were following me during the second half? Some crazy roads today and I had a blast! For reference, my car was the black twin parked in front of you at D&D.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 05:34 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
Excellent videos. Do you have the one when you were following me during the second half? Some crazy roads today and I had a blast! For reference, my car was the black twin parked in front of you at D&D.
Thanks, Yeah I do, I just have to go through them. I will upload it and post it here.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:01 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
I got you here paintman, this one showing some nice blocking.

Watch "BLOCK, STOP AND ROLL.." on YouTube
https://youtu.be/E1VG12nlZt8

Old 07-26-2015, 09:24 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

2015 Summer Cruise Video

https://youtu.be/0FjYJgKbgIk
Old 07-26-2015, 09:48 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Nice post some more, do you happen to have a video of mine, I have the sterling Grey.. Would love to see it.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:00 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Here is one more.
https://youtu.be/DRPE8Ji1pnI

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Nice post some more, do you happen to have a video of mine, I have the sterling Grey.. Would love to see it.

I will check to see if I have anything but I don't recall following you directly at any point.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:14 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Here is one more.
https://youtu.be/DRPE8Ji1pnI

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I will check to see if I have anything but I don't recall following you directly at any point.
Alryt thanks Rob..

Old 07-26-2015, 10:32 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Nice videos everyone. I'll definitely be getting a go pro for the fall cruise.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #85
Staff

Regular
Staff

I just want to say best cruise ever!

Great roads/blocking/friends and a free lunch (thx Rob)

I'll try and look at vids tomorrow and Rob and I are going to be talking about the fall run soon (Mud has an idea) thx again to all who came for giving me an excuse to have a day of fun.

J
Old 07-27-2015, 04:03 PM   #86
Staff

Regular
Staff

So I watched video's today...thx guys. Mud wants everyone to know speed limits were occasionally maintained.

Did anyone besides Erich see the tiny fawn in Durham? No more than 2' tall prob around 18" Closing in on it my thought process went Cat, Fox, Baby Fawn!
Old 07-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
So I watched video's today...thx guys. Mud wants everyone to know speed limits were occasionally maintained.

Did anyone besides Erich see the tiny fawn in Durham? No more than 2' tall prob around 18" Closing in on it my thought process went Cat, Fox, Baby Fawn!
Occasionally? Lol.. Yeah you did a great job on choosing the road, at one point it feels like riding roller coaster.

Didn't see any fawn though good thing itdidn't cross the road.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion