New England Spring Cruise 2016! - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2016, 05:56 AM   #141
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
отличная работа

Love the video!
"All the options baby!"
medwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2016, 06:04 AM   #142
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
I was getting my emissions tested on the Stang Monday and talking with the owner of my local garage he started going on about this large group of Stangs that went by his shop on Saturday "I heard them coming well before I saw them" he was impressed. (I'm thinking he heard Dans SC)

He just got a new Chally with the 392 MT + a Shaker hood nice looking car
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2016, 06:36 AM   #143
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
I was getting my emissions tested on the Stang Monday and talking with the owner of my local garage he started going on about this large group of Stangs that went by his shop on Saturday "I heard them coming well before I saw them" he was impressed. (I'm thinking he heard Dans SC)

17 Mustangs with modded exhausts rolling by certainly will get your attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2012 Kona Blue GT Prem 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:13 AM   #144
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol that's so metal
Lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:25 PM   #145
Staff

Regular
Staff

for those who gave me emails this wknd I just sent out one to you...check that I'm a "safe sender" (gotta love the irony in that).

If you are already getting them I didn't send it to you this was just for the new additions. If you didn't get on the list PM either Rob or myself your email and other info such as first name and what you drive. Thx again to all those who managed to come on a day that wasn't supposed to be real nice.

Mud
Old 05-25-2016, 06:22 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Rhode Island
Any chance we could poll on doing a couple more this year mud? Even if they are repeat routes, it's still great to get out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
TigerStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:45 AM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
for those who gave me emails this wknd I just sent out one to you...check that I'm a "safe sender" (gotta love the irony in that).

If you are already getting them I didn't send it to you this was just for the new additions. If you didn't get on the list PM either Rob or myself your email and other info such as first name and what you drive. Thx again to all those who managed to come on a day that wasn't supposed to be real nice.

Mud
I didn't get the email
Old 05-26-2016, 09:32 AM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
I didn't get the email

Mud has fat fingers!!!

2012 Kona Blue GT Prem 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Old 05-26-2016, 01:13 PM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
I didn't get the email
Same here. (I checked junk/spam.) I'll PM Mud to make sure he has my correct address.
sdheath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 06:11 AM   #150
Staff

Regular
Staff

New emails sent....SD and Jay were typo's Lumina idk why you didn't get it. NSA or Mrs Mud?

let me know if you got them.

Tiger, look for another in July/August unless we do a pop-up one. If you want to get on the email list send it to me or Rob.
Old 05-27-2016, 06:27 AM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
New emails sent....SD and Jay were typo's Lumina idk why you didn't get it. NSA or Mrs Mud?

Tiger, look for another in July/August unless we do a pop-up one. If you want to get on the email list send it to me or Rob.
I'm on the email list, does that include pop up runs?

Old 05-27-2016, 07:41 AM   #152
Staff

Regular
Staff

Tiger,

The pop-up invites come with the deluxe package. That is available as an upgrade to the standard invite list. For a limited time you can sign up for that for free for 30 days.

After the initial trial period your subscription will automatically renew at $35.98 per month (plus applicable taxes and fees) cancel any time.

Old 05-27-2016, 07:58 AM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

Oh I'll take one of those packages!!!! Lol
dcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:02 AM   #154
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I got the one you just sent. I'll add you to my contacts too
Old 05-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #155
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Tiger,

The pop-up invites come with the deluxe package. That is available as an upgrade to the standard invite list. For a limited time you can sign up for that for free for 30 days.

After the initial trial period your subscription will automatically renew at $35.98 per month (plus applicable taxes and fees) cancel any time.

That's a steal, sign me up!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Jza1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Tiger,

Haha! Chump change! I'm in!

Old 05-30-2016, 11:53 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 RedMustang View Post
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:14 PM   #158
Registered Member
Regular

Hi All,

This is an important message that I’d like you to read:

I need your help with an incident that occurred on our first summer cruise. Some of you may have heard about a couple of crazy guys on a side street trying to block our cars from passing. One of those guys blocked my car from passing and the other actually punched my car and damaged it. He was charged with criminal mischief but now he’s denying hitting my car and blocking traffic. Unfortunately his neighbor is corroborating his story and they are attempting to reduce this to a he said/she said thing. Please don’t let them get away with damaging my car. If they blocked you from passing I really need you to write a letter to the state prosecutor and let them know what you saw. This will help prove to the court that both of these guys are lying. If you saw the driver’s quarter panel undamaged on my car before the ride that would be extremely helpful as well. If you have any questions please PM me.

It’s very important to get these letters to the court next week because the guy has a court hearing on August 4th. When you send the letter be sure to include your name, address, phone number and a signature if you can. Don’t be concerned about appearing in court, this case isn’t likely to get that far

Here’s the mailing address for the court, or if you don’t have the time to mail the letter you can email it to me at tom.brochard@yahoo.com. Please let me know if you're mailing a letter to the court.

Superior court GA9
Attention: Maxwell LaFrance, State prosecutor
1 Court Street
Middletown CT 06457
Name, phone number, full address on letter, signature preferred

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
tombrochard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:58 AM   #159

Which quarter was damaged and where? I have some pictures from before the ride. If I'm right about which car is yours, I have some shots of your front right.

I was also the last car that passed unscathed. I had to scoot through quickly as they both ran into the road. I don't know if that will help?
sdheath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:45 AM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdheath View Post
Which quarter was damaged and where? I have some pictures from before the ride. If I'm right about which car is yours, I have some shots of your front right.

I was also the last car that passed unscathed. I had to scoot through quickly as they both ran into the road. I don't know if that will help?
I just realized that I wrote the wrong side of the car, it was the passenger side rear quarter panel, NOT the driver's side.

Given you had to scoot around these guys, a letter from you would contradict their statement that they didn't interfere with anyway. Do you think you could write a letter?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0323 (1).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	203583  
Old 07-22-2016, 06:48 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombrochard View Post
A COUPLE NOTES I FORGOT TO INCLUDE - the damage to my car was on the passenger side rear quarter panel. I ended up with three knuckle prints in my sheet metal. The date this occurred was Saturday May 5th in front of 5 Reservoir road in Killingworth CT

Hi All,

This is an important message that I’d like you to read:

I need your help with an incident that occurred on our first summer cruise. Some of you may have heard about a couple of crazy guys on a side street trying to block our cars from passing. One of those guys blocked my car from passing and the other actually punched my car and damaged it. He was charged with criminal mischief but now he’s denying hitting my car and blocking traffic. Unfortunately his neighbor is corroborating his story and they are attempting to reduce this to a he said/she said thing. Please don’t let them get away with damaging my car. If they blocked you from passing I really need you to write a letter to the state prosecutor and let them know what you saw. This will help prove to the court that both of these guys are lying. If you saw the driver’s quarter panel undamaged on my car before the ride that would be extremely helpful as well. If you have any questions please PM me.

It’s very important to get these letters to the court next week because the guy has a court hearing on August 4th. When you send the letter be sure to include your name, address, phone number and a signature if you can. Don’t be concerned about appearing in court, this case isn’t likely to get that far

Here’s the mailing address for the court, or if you don’t have the time to mail the letter you can email it to me at tom.brochard@yahoo.com. Please let me know if you're mailing a letter to the court.

Superior court GA9
Attention: Maxwell LaFrance, State prosecutor
1 Court Street
Middletown CT 06457
Name, phone number, full address on letter, signature preferred

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Old 07-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #162
Staff

Regular
Staff

New England Summer Cruise 2016 - Ford Mustang Forum

Tom,

I posted on the other forum....I didn't see it happen but since we parked next to each other at the diner and you were showing off your lack of swirl marks (thx for the use of the buffer btw) I know you didn't have any damage. I'll get a letter out this wknd for ya.

J

quick letter guys help a friend out if you can. We do these for fun lets not let someone get away with this
Old 07-22-2016, 07:15 AM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

Letter Sent..............Good Luck
pilatti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:33 AM   #164
Staff

Regular
Staff

Note guys....he meant to type passengers side. That is what I remember as I think it'll be easier to fix as the fuel filler ain't in the way
Old 07-24-2016, 10:41 AM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

Letters (mine and Katie's) have been sent.

Old 07-24-2016, 06:59 PM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robostang View Post
Letters (mine and Katie's) have been sent.

Thank you Rob! Can you email me a copy as well? I'm going to drop off copies just in case the mailed ones don't get to the right person. I'd love to think they will but I'm not taking any chances

Old 07-24-2016, 07:02 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Could you write a letter to that effect? It would help a lot to have a letter addressed to the state prosecutor contradicting what those guys said. So far three people have written letters and it's going to help. I know it's a pain in the *ss but I'd really appreciate it

Old 07-24-2016, 08:14 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombrochard View Post
Thank you Rob! Can you email me a copy as well? I'm going to drop off copies just in case the mailed ones don't get to the right person. I'd love to think they will but I'm not taking any chances

Done

Old 07-25-2016, 03:40 PM   #169
Staff

Regular
Staff

Mine is in the mail!

Folks, if you saw anything help a friend out and write a letter. You would want them written for you and it's the right thing to do.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:57 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hey, did you happen to send a letter out?? It would really help a lot if you did

Old 08-05-2016, 11:59 AM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Any word on the outcome of the case yet?
pilatti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilatti1 View Post
Any word on the outcome of the case yet?
Not yet, it was continued until September 1st. Here's an interesting note though - the prosecutor's assistant met with the guy before his court appearance and discussed the four letters that he received. The guy didn't have a comment but the assistant said he looked "visible agitated" I hope he's sh***ing in his pants right now. I'll bet he didn't think that anyone would come forward to help.

Guys, when we meet for the next cruise breakfast is on me! I really hope that I win this one but even if I don't I want to buy you guys breakfast for standing up and helping me out! It's good to know there are some people out there that will stand up for what's right.

I'll keep you posted
Old 09-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular

Still continued. Not sure how he keeps delaying things but now it's September 29th. I'll keep you posted but it may be a year until this is resolved.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion