Baton Rouge: Moving this weekend - Wanna Help? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Baton Rouge: Moving this weekend - Wanna Help?

Hey everyone. For those I may not have sent a text to yet, I am going to be moving this weekend. Saturday I will be loading the truck, and sunday I will be doing the actual moving. If anyone is available and would like to help one or both of those days, that would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the process of securing a trailer from Jarrod to move the project car over. In case that plan falls through and it is not available this weekend on such short notice, if someone has one or knows of one available, that would also be great.

I will be starting to load the truck in the AM saturday. Probably around 9 or 10. I want to have it loaded by game time so I can watch LSU at 630. Then I will be heading over to the new house around 9 am or so on sunday and will be unloading over the course of the day.

Nate and Brent, I fully expect to see y'all here for the move.
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Re: Baton Rouge: Moving this weekend - Wanna Help?

its benjys trailer, ask him if i can pull it for you
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:41 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

where ya going?

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

To a place just off south harrels ferry. So, not far.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Hey everyone. For those I may not have sent a text to yet, I am going to be moving this weekend. Saturday I will be loading the truck, and sunday I will be doing the actual moving. If anyone is available and would like to help one or both of those days, that would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the process of securing a trailer from Jarrod to move the project car over. In case that plan falls through and it is not available this weekend on such short notice, if someone has one or knows of one available, that would also be great.

I will be starting to load the truck in the AM saturday. Probably around 9 or 10. I want to have it loaded by game time so I can watch LSU at 630. Then I will be heading over to the new house around 9 am or so on sunday and will be unloading over the course of the day.

Nate and Brent, I fully expect to see y'all here for the move.
I'd do it, but my awesome fiance suprised me with tix to the Auburn - Tenn. game for my bday present. W00t!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
I'd do it, but my awesome fiance suprised me with tix to the Auburn - Tenn. game for my bday present. W00t!
So I don't rank above auburn? I'm crushed.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:12 PM   #7
Road Trip!

my truck is yours, put the gas back where it is if i cant make it, idk if they gonna make me work the turnaround saturday and sunday, i might flip to nights tomorrow for the weekend.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:11 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

ill be there.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
03 mustang GT

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to kcfan_2004 Send a message via Yahoo to kcfan_2004

Quote:
So I don't rank above auburn? I'm crushed.
This is completely off topic but I was wondering what your stingers part number was venom?? Im about to order mine here soon and was wondering if they were the same.
kcfan_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan_2004 View Post
This is completely off topic but I was wondering what your stingers part number was venom?? Im about to order mine here soon and was wondering if they were the same.
140052 ...

Where are you ordering yours from?
Old 09-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #11
03 mustang GT

Ya ok im getting the GT version (140067) Im thinking from atomicperformance. I can get that off road x pipe you showed me and the stingers for $791 shipped. I am going to go check out a shop today though that my friend brought in a quote from online for a borla exhaust for his crossfire and they price matched it for him. Im gonna see what they will do for me. Most likely I will just buy it from atomicperformance and have them install it. I think they charged my buddy like ($120) for install. Anyways, I have to get those mil eliminators so the light will turn off right? Also, with the off road x will that cause my car to fail emissions??
Old 09-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Your car will fail emissions if they use a sniffer in your tail pipe. If your emissions test is like ours where they just read your codes to see if there are any in the computer, then you will pass as long as you get the mils or have a custom tune that disables the rear O2 sensors.

As for the install, basic hand tools and a couple of jack stands will all you to install this setup in a couple hours in your driveway. The hardest part will be getting the stock cat back off your car.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
03 mustang GT

well I just had my emmisions tested this year and they just hooked up a comp to read the code. (as far as I know anyways) I am graduating college this year and am moving to either cali or vegas area so I will have to check the laws there. Anyways, Im not very mechanically inclined so im not sure if I would be able to do the install myself. But I might do that if it isnt too hard.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #14
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

You WILL fail in cali. No doubt. 100% sure. Vegas, I'm not so sure about.

PM thomas<something with numbers here> about the laws in cali. He lives there and will be able to give you a nice description of why not to do offroad in cali. Commifornia is horrible when it comes to modding your car.

The install is a piece of cake, but, to take the stock cat back off you will either have to cut the pipe or drop the rear end. Not being mechanically inclined, $120ish or so isn't a bad price to avoid the headache of getting the stock pipe off when using jackstands.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #15
03 mustang GT

I was thinking the same thing about the 120. Maybe I shouldnt do an off road x than?
Old 09-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Talk to thomas....he'll have good info on what you can/can't do in commiefornia. I believe a catted X-pipe could potentially fail the sniffer test in cali....so shoot him a PM about it.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 AM   #17
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

To Robert that showed up to help on Sunday, Mikey that helped for a couple hours each day, and Gabe that helped even though he had to work (and Cherith + Stella even though they aren't members here)....I would like to say thanks a ton. Also, thanks to Jarrod for letting me steal his truck for 4 days.

Once we get everything unpacked and situated, I am going to have y'all over for a cookout or something.

Now, for the rest of y'all that knew about this that had to "fix bumpers" or "prep pipes" or "study" (your XBox) or whatever other reasoning there might have been....yeah.

None the less, we are almost moved, just have the tools and outdoor stuff to move yet. It's been a very long weekend for my parents and I...but it is almost done.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #18
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
To Robert that showed up to help on Sunday, Mikey that helped for a couple hours each day, and Gabe that helped even though he had to work (and Cherith + Stella even though they aren't members here)....I would like to say thanks a ton. Also, thanks to Jarrod for letting me steal his truck for 4 days.

Once we get everything unpacked and situated, I am going to have y'all over for a cookout or something.

Now, for the rest of y'all that knew about this that had to "fix bumpers" or "prep pipes" or "study" (your XBox) or whatever other reasoning there might have been....yeah.

None the less, we are almost moved, just have the tools and outdoor stuff to move yet. It's been a very long weekend for my parents and I...but it is almost done.
Wish I coulda helped man. I need to get down there soon
Old 09-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #19
Road Trip!

i told you to keep the truck!!!!! im about to make a claim on it sucker

nahh, i gotta get it now, my mustang keeps throwing up oil
Old 10-01-2008, 02:32 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

you're welcome cherith was happy u spelled her name right lol.

jarrod, i know it sucks about your car but that statement was pretty funny lol. btw, nice avatar.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

no problem Rob, you know that had I not had work, I'd been there even more. Call if you need anything else... you know I'm here to help ya as, your always there for me!!
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #22
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
no problem Rob, you know that had I not had work, I'd been there even more. Call if you need anything else... you know I'm here to help ya as, your always there for me!!
Awwwww :michael:

I knew we named that for you for a reason lol

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #23
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

i'm just sayin, the guys always there to help me, whether im being retarded and he throws me advice, or if i need him work related or money related. its nice to have a friend who (i believe) cares somewhat about you har har har....

now gabeypoo on the other hand......:michael:
Old 10-02-2008, 08:46 PM   #24
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Awwwww

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #25
Road Trip!

u know what, pack ur *** back down here thinman..... its time to do shots
Old 10-02-2008, 11:32 PM   #26
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

YAGT
Old 10-03-2008, 03:52 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

pound ittt.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion