"Muscle in Missouri" Fall Color Cruise - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Send a message via MSN to 2000StangLover
"Muscle in Missouri" Fall Color Cruise

DATE: Sunday, October 19

WHERE: Lake of the Ozarks, MO

Meet at the Wal-Mart in Osage Beach, MO, at 12:30. The address is 4252 Highway 54. We will roll out promptly at 1:00 for a 90-mile tour of the roads surrounding the Lake of the Ozarks. These roads are all paved, no gravel. This should be a very good time to view the fall foliage while we have fun driving our cars.

ALL vintage or modern musclecars are invited to attend.

Here is the route that we will be taking. There will be a few small towns that we will pass through. Just click on the link.

from:Osage Beach, MO to:Camdenton, MO to:Versailles, MO to:Eldon, MO to:Osage Beach, MO - Google Maps

During the first 1/3 part of the cruise, there is a place called Jacobs Cave in Gravois Mills. I checked their web site and the normal price for their tours are $15. We can possibly get a group discount if we have 15 people or more. The discount would be 1/2 price. This would be a great photo op place as well. There would be several of us who can take pictures of everyones car and e-mail them to you.

I looked at the state web site to see when the best possible dates are for peak time for the leaves. They indicated the middle of the month. The date of this cruise is right in that time frame for peak season. Since this routes takes us around Lake of the Ozarks, there should also be some places to get some water shots.

Please reply to this post if you are interested in going. Once I get 15 people interested in the Jacobs Cave tour, we will call to make arrangements.

LETS CRUISE.........
2000StangLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: "Muscle in Missouri" Fall Color Cruise

We would like anyone with a muscle car to come. we would like to have more ppl to come.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

sounds fun, i'll have to see what's going on that weekend. know how many ppl plan on going yet? i know several IA & IL stangers on another site i'm on. i'll pm one of them the info if you don't mind. keep me posted, feel free to pm me.

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

We got 7 cars going. 5 mustangs, 1 Corvette, 1 other and 10 ppl for the cave tour.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion