Mustang Evolution Forum banner

any midwesters?

5K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  93svt 
#1 ·
im in iowa... right on the border of iowa and illinois for the summer. Where all you fools at?

#5 ·
Well, I'm in central Iowa here, bout 2 hours from the Ill border

#7 ·
Oh Oh! Dubuque.... and MAN it's boring

#9 ·
Horse said:
Oh Oh! Dubuque.... and MAN it's boring
Dude, you should check out midwest stangs.. www.midweststangs.com

we do cruises, racing, grillin, just hangin out. Some cool guys that really know their stuff. Also, theres some autocross events that you can go to in the town I live that we will be going to (marshalltown ia). It's $25 to race (time trials on a very large go cart track)

#10 ·
whipster24 said:
Dude, you should check out midwest stangs.. www.midweststangs.com

we do cruises, racing, grillin, just hangin out. Some cool guys that really know their stuff. Also, theres some autocross events that you can go to in the town I live that we will be going to (marshalltown ia). It's $25 to race (time trials on a very large go cart track)
weve got autocross here in the QC... next one is july 11th at the mark of the quad cities. Fun stuff (and its 20 bucks all day) :)

www.sccagrr.com

#11 ·
I should come out there one of these days. maybe bring a couple mws guys with me. I know a bunch of us will be heading out to Cordova for WFC in sept I believe :)

#14 ·
I'm from Winfield.... near Mt. Pleasant, half hour north of Burlington... half hour south of Iowa City... Town of 800 people, including the nursing home.... talk about boring. But, I have the coolest car in town. Everyone knows it...whether they admit it or not is a different story.... ****'s... no offense if there are any here... LAST DAY OF WORK TONIGHT... which means no income :(, I have to ''coast'' on what I've made for 8 months... hope $2500 is enough, plus $200 a month from my parents for driving to school 35 miles one way every day... plus expenses like books.

#23 ·
ZimStang said:
lmao... nice :good: :lol:
im not much of a tiger fan. i used to be but the last few years have been all downhill..........quinn snyder sucks(good recruiter thats about it).

our new stadium is about done...............that thing is gonna be huge and really bad ass.

subject change and ive probably asked you this on 3.8.......ever seen this site
www.paigesportsarena.com

edit: that sites down.......that stinks........i was kinda surprised that they got that domain

#24 ·
hey derick, i dont know what youre doing this sunday but im headin to kansas city for some autocross racing if youd be interested. Its at the royals stadium parking lot... i dont know how far that is from columbia, but im defanitely headin out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.