Official Mustang Evolution Lake George Meet...2009 - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #71
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Official Mustang Evolution Lake George Meet...2009

Bump while there are still rooms available to reserve. We have enough for 2 full rooms right now, I'm still trying to get commitments back from some....I just want to make sure we have enough rooms reserved before they get booked up.
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #72
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Here is the new, updated list of people going. If your name is not on the for sure section, I lost your PM replies...ok, I accidentally deleted them the other day cleaning out my in box. Can you confirm yay or nay? I know someone said they were for sure but are staying at a different hotel. I just can't remember which of you it was.

Also, Andy, have you determined whether your wife would be coming with you to lake george? If so, do y'all want your own room?

For sure:
  1. Rob + Lynn
  2. Brent
  3. Andy (Rocket 442)

Unknown, pm's sent:
  1. Ken Cheema
  2. Racin02GT + Roommate
  3. sonic04edge
Old 05-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Just came across this....

What is the price of the stay? Can I car pool with someone?
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #74
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

For the lake george only portion, you are looking at around $80-100 total for the room plus your food and such. With the Niagara falls portion, you can probably add another $100 or so for the hotel and then the food and entertainments.

You could probably ride up with brent. You could ride from here to huntsville with me, but you'll have to deal with the back of the cobra....and then shotgun with brent from huntsville to NY.

All in all, without hotel and foods and fun, you're probably looking at around $500 plus any gas you chip in on for the trip.

It's definitely worth it.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
For the lake george only portion, you are looking at around $80-100 total for the room plus your food and such. With the Niagara falls portion, you can probably add another $100 or so for the hotel and then the food and entertainments.

You could probably ride up with brent. You could ride from here to huntsville with me, but you'll have to deal with the back of the cobra....and then shotgun with brent from huntsville to NY.

All in all, without hotel and foods and fun, you're probably looking at around $500 plus any gas you chip in on for the trip.

It's definitely worth it.
Well I would def. be interested in chipping in anyway I could. Also, we need to get some shirts if we do plan on going together......

I can't say for sure right now If I can go. I just scheduled a 7 day W. Carribean Cruise w/Carnival for my brother's wedding in Montego Bay during Thanksgiving holidays. (Me + Wife = about $1800 before extra expenses)

I would love to go and am interested. I should probably look into getting my passport just in case.

Edit: Back seat of a 'stang doesn't bother me. I think I might have grew up in a SN95 backseat.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #76
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

You could also look into flying into buffalo and just heading up to the lake george portion if you were coming with the wife as well.

Lynn (my girlfiend, not you) and I are working on all of the potential things to do in the falls and what not, so we will have a more concrete cost if you were to partake in everything.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You could also look into flying into buffalo and just heading up to the lake george portion if you were coming with the wife as well.

Lynn (my girlfiend, not you) and I are working on all of the potential things to do in the falls and what not, so we will have a more concrete cost if you were to partake in everything.

O.K. Cool! Although If I do decide to go I'm not really worried about the extra expenses as I will pack plenty. Just the main core stuff.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #78
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Bump....and I just submitted my ap for my passport today. They said it is taking about 4 weeks for them to come in at this point. So, anyone going to the falls with us who doesn't have a passport should look into this. It's $20 to apply for the passport card with a $25 site processing fee...and if you need to get the pics taken there it was another $15 for that.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

it's a really good time! i went with rob 2 years. going to falls alone is worth it. i'm down, i won't be going with rob for obvious reasons, lol, but i might be there this year with some other friends & stangers. i have sooo much coming up this summer, we'll see.

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #80

Sure i will be there on the 13th,great chance to meet you guys....and besides im only
40 mi away to Lake G....zee u soon !!!
redpony05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #81
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

NIce. Be sure to check back...we will PM you our numbers before we go so we can all get in contact and meet up down there.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:34 PM   #82
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via MSN to 19Delta

Are you guys going to be taking 75 through KY? If so, I'll meet up with you somewhere along the way and head up there as well.
19Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #83
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

We will be taking 65 up through KY until we get to louisville...then we will be picking up 71.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #84
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Bump

For Sure
Rocket 442
Me + Lynn
Brent

Going with own rooms
Racin02GT

Showed Interest
SaleenFiend

Meetup WIth
OsirusGuy
Redpony05
Old 07-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Do you guys know which way up into NY you are coming? I might have to go mainland
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #86
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

We will be coming from the Falls area....so we will be coming down 90. We are going to be visiting niagara falls for the first few days of the trip and then heading to lake george on thursday morning....with an ETA bewteen noon and 2 pm.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #87
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I'm still going but I'm not sure going to the clubs with you guys is a good idea considering I'm broke as **** right now lol

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #88
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

THe way it's starting to look, it may be smart for you to just ride up with Lynn and I and we'll split the gas again like we did last year.

As for the clubs....I'm not going too crazy there either. I believe Lynn will be going to them with us, so, I'm not going to misbehave too much.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #89
Registered Member

Regular

Send a message via AIM to Rocket 442

Quote:
THe way it's starting to look, it may be smart for you to just ride up with Lynn and I and we'll split the gas again like we did last year.

As for the clubs....I'm not going too crazy there either. I believe Lynn will be going to them with us, so, I'm not going to misbehave too much.
I'm down for whatever you guys want to do.

Like I said, if money gets tight I have a house here so you guys can crash.

I'm going to try to go to Lake George, but that might be tough with classes during the week.
Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads & ARP Bolt Kit | Mondello JM 22-25-10 Cam - 274/280 .512/.523 | Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Full Roller Rockers | Trickflow Chromemoly 3/8" Pushrods | Edelbrock Modified Performer Intake | Pypes 2.5" X-Pipe | Dougs Ceramic Headers
Rocket 442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:51 PM   #90
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

We may discuss that a little more soon.

From the sounds if it I might as well cancel the second room in lake george. If you do end up going, we have a room already so you can just stay with us. I don't see enough people going to need a whole other room.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:04 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

As for before that, into NY?

I'm going to guess IS95? I think there is also IE 78 and IE(2)87? I'm just trying to find a midpoint if you guys stop, since I do not know if I could make it all the way up to Lake George, but I will know better when the time comes.

Also, what types of beer do you guys like? I know Brent's: All. (From what I hear)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #92
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
As for before that, into NY?

I'm going to guess IS95? I think there is also IE 78 and IE(2)87? I'm just trying to find a midpoint if you guys stop, since I do not know if I could make it all the way up to Lake George, but I will know better when the time comes.

Also, what types of beer do you guys like? I know Brent's: All. (From what I hear)
We will be coming up I-71 into cleveland and then picking up I-90 the rest of the way into NY until Buffalo. To come up 95 would be going way out of the way.

As for beer, my personal favorite is cold, wet, and free. Followed closely by just Cold and Wet.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #93
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Bump
Old 07-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #94
Blogger
Blogger

Send a message via MSN to rickf73 Send a message via Skype™ to rickf73

Wish I could make but the dates don't work for me, maybe next time. Sounds like a good time.
rickf73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via AIM to raptor6099

Wish I could meet up with you in Cleveland, going right through my hometown. Two problems though: I don't have a car right now, and I'll be here in Germany, if not the Middle East. So...have fun and somebody have a drink for me.

And for the guys driving up from the south,
When my dad had his Z06, he was in a local 'vette club.
Whenever they went to races, they convoyed. And a line of beautiful cars will turn every head on the highway.
So I say again, enjoy.
raptor6099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

hey guys,

sorry if i didnt confirm before.....work has been ****en horrible, my boss has made me so jumpy and nervous that i litterally have a small heart attack when my blackberry goes off!

BUT, i just booked my room today, so i will DEFF see you guys there, im coiming friday night after work, staying sat and leaving on Sun. so count me in on that meet up with list!

see yah there, and i hope we have a better turn out and better weather this year. last year so few cobra roadsters showed up lol my wife loves those lol
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #97
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Awesome!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #98
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

PM brent and/or I your contact info so we can meet up with you. We will do the same.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Racin02GT

you goin to be cruisin through rochester if so then let me know when ill meet up with you guys
Racin02GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #100
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Definitely. Are you going to lake george? I've asked like 20 times now and still can't remember your answer. We will be meeting up with others in rochester to drive down on thursday morning.

But, if you're not going, we can for sure swing by rochester and meet up as we will only be in buffalo.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Hey im curious, HOTCOBRA isnt coming up????
Old 08-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #102
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Negatory. He may come next year as we are all flying then. He drives hot shot so he drives for a living. Driving to NY would be too much like work for him to enjoy.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry I am not going. I never though I would be able to afford it with the house and divorce but now I am going to Washington... funny how things work out
Old 08-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Negatory. He may come next year as we are all flying then. He drives hot shot so he drives for a living. Driving to NY would be too much like work for him to enjoy.
ahhhhhhh that sucks! aight it is what it is! thanks for the info
Old 08-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
Sorry I am not going. I never though I would be able to afford it with the house and divorce but now I am going to Washington... funny how things work out
too bad.....good luck bro.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion