Mississippi Area Folks: Santa Claus Shootout Dec 27th - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Mississippi Area Folks: Santa Claus Shootout Dec 27th

Hey y'all...This was posted on Team Shocker's Club website. Anyone in the Hattiesburg area there is a shoot out coming Dec 27th.

For those with the same question as me, yes...if your car comes stock with a power adder, you are allowed to run it in the true street class. This was confirmed on Shocker's site as a couple of us had that question about our cobras.

Here are the details:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam92lx
The 3rd Annual Santa Claus Shootout will be held on Dec 27 at Hub City Dragway. I have added 2 new classes: import & fwd and motorcycle. Rules will be same as last year, but I will post them again. Thanks for your support and patience. Now I only hope that the weather cooperates with us.
entree fees will be $10 spectate $15 car and driver. I will give out trophies again to the class winners. The gates will open at 10:00 grudge racing will begin at 11:00 and the shootout will start at 2:00 depending on the number of cars that register. The concession stand will be open and I think Roger will be there selling nitrous and race fuel. I will have 2 people tech cars for the shootout to ensure that every one plays by the rules.

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: Mississippi Area Folks: Santa Claus Shootout Dec 27th

Meh...no comment here.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: Mississippi Area Folks: Santa Claus Shootout Dec 27th

But...I might show up. I'm being told I have some beef to settle down there lol. Might be fun, who knows.

The track is hella good if they prep. Downside is....input shafts are on backorder. Imma tear something up if I go.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion