NO-BR area NPR tonight - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
NO-BR area NPR tonight

im going and there is supposed to be acouple GTR's going also. so who wants to come with me

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: NO-BR area NPR tonight

Hmm....so, you're saying someone needs to bring a flat bed or two tonight for when the trannies crap out? Or are they bringing a couple of spares with them? Oh, be sure to remind them not to push the launch control button...wouldn't want to void their warranties. lol
Old 11-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Hmm....so, you're saying someone needs to bring a flat bed or two tonight for when the trannies crap out? Or are they bringing a couple of spares with them? Oh, be sure to remind them not to push the launch control button...wouldn't want to void their warranties. lol
BOY O BOY! those trannys dont just POP from one launch. these people with the issues are DOGGING these cars. launching at 8 grand and such. the one that made the hugh stink online about his warrenty being voided with his tranny noise, well according to Nissan he was going in to 3rd gear at 8300 rpm, when the issue started (well above where its supposed to be). so I think he must of thought the car is god or something. and one of the GTR's that is going has already ran a 11.69 @ 121 with vdc on and no LC, BONE STOCK. so i wouldnt be worrying about any tow trucks (but its possable).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I just find it funny that they provide a button allowing you to disable/enable whatever it disables/ebables...and then if you do that, your warranty is voided. That right there is complete shenanigans....but I've heard about a number of trannies going out on these things so far.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I just find it funny that they provide a button allowing you to disable/enable whatever it disables/ebables...and then if you do that, your warranty is voided. That right there is complete shenanigans....but I've heard about a number of trannies going out on these things so far.
well the black box tells no lies, and most have been dogged. but the car reacts better with the vdc on anyway, there is no reason to turn it off unless you want to spin tires, which its mainly AWD so there should be no need except in the snow. the owners I know personally love the car and say they have no need to turn vdc off. they still wont let me drive them though . car wasnt made to be a rocket at the quater or a street racer, it was made to be a road racing monster, and thats where it shines.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion