Stangbaysix Meet moved to 8-21-04 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-31-2004, 03:57 PM   #1
Stangbaysix Meet moved to 8-21-04

The meet has been pushed back again, the official date is Aug. 21st... Same time same place... Do to the 49er Vs Raider game and other reasons, alot of our members couldnt make it to the 14th meet... So this date of the 21st will not change, Steve please print out the fliers. If you need someone to make them I could work on them tonight... So I ask to all members, please support this club... Pass out fliers and do what you can to make this club a huge success... My goal was to have atleast 10 more cars at this next meet then the last meet... There are members that havent been to the last few meets and I would like to see you at this one... (you know who you are )

And please let me know any Ideas you may have on making this meet the best yet...

So again

StangBaySix Meet 08/21/2004 (Saturday Morning)
where: Del Valle @ Livermore, CA
11:30 AM sharp!
($6.00 Entrance Fee)

Park Information

For those who want to meet before the meet to cruise together, 2KsLvRsTaNg and Yohaulin are organizing a meeting point especially for you west bay folks (sf, dc, san mateo..the peninsula ..etc) we will be meeting at Bridgepointe in Foster City, CA (in front of MiMi's Cafe) @ 10:00am and will leave promptly @ 10:30 am sharp to go to Livermore to meet the rest of the folks.

Me and Performance Red will be organizing another meet up point for those who live closer to Southbay area... We will meet up at Albertsons in livermore (1951 Holmes St. Livermore CA 94550)... Take 680 to Sacramento, Livermore 84 exit, It will be on your left side...We could meet up at 11:00am until the rest of the club picks us up, from there we will cruise to the Lake...You are welcome to call me with any questions... 408-646-4932
6_bang_stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Regional Mustang Discussion