Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Baton Rouge: Get Together Saturday 1/10/09

8K views 183 replies 13 participants last post by  Brent 
#1 ·
Ok, jimmy Beener is coming into town from Iowa on Jan 9th. So, I was thinking we could get together and down some drinks or grab some food of some sort while he was here.

Throw out some ideas on what to do...however I believe we should go to Hooters as rumor has it he has never been to one. :eek::wtf2:

#41 ·
Jack & Coke>everything else

as far as driving I'm serious parking in the quarter is a *****, and so is driving if you don't know your way around. I don't have any problem with being the D.D.

#42 ·
sounds good since I won't know where the **** I'm going. I'm literally living off my GPS while I'm down there. :thumbup:

#44 ·
their are plenty of places to park if you know your way around, but to park at harris just for free parking is a hell of a walk for a fat boy like me

#52 ·
sweet. In other news... my x-pipe came today!

#58 ·
Actually, I'm going to give it a shot with the write up on this site first, then if I hit a snag I'll have Jarrod and Mikey on speed dial to bail me out. :good:

#62 ·
:uhh: well my starter went out of the car this morning... so now I get to replace that before the trip :lol: just perfect.

#64 ·
I'm gonna have a shop do it... hopefully tomorrow after I get off work. We'll do the old push start method to get her going and see if I can get down there.

#65 ·
ooooooook, my car is just being a *****. As it turns out... after push starting the car today and taking it to a shop to get the new starter put in... they called me and told me they couldn't find a problem with the starter. They said it started flawlessly 12 consecutive times. I'm at a loss for what was going on, but it appears to be working now.

#67 ·
well... we can take a look when I'm down there, since the o/r x won't take hardly any time to install :good::good:

#74 ·
I can pick you up. it's no problem. as long as I don't get sent to BFE. you can PM the flight info to me if you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.