BOSS MUSTANG - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2006, 12:49 AM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona
Cool BOSS MUSTANG

As Far As The Soon To Be Boss Mustang Goes, I Have Alot To Say, Unfortunately Iam A Lazy Keyer, So It Will Be Short & Sweet.

Year 1974 Parents Got Devorced, I Was 12. Mom Buys A 1970 Boss 302& Mom Becomes A Big Hit In The Neighborhood. I Already Knew How To Drive, Learned At Age 8 In A 4x4. But When She Let Me Drive The Boss Thats When I Really Learned How. Yep You Got It She Taught Me How To Hammer That *****. Oh My God Hammering A Boss Mustang At Age 12, Could It Get Any Better!!!!.

Well Ford Better Not Let Me Down, I Have A Lot Of Great Memories With The Boss Mustang. Give It A 69 Boss 302 Retro Look (1969)!!!, & Do It Right!!. A Distinctive Exhaust Note, Louvers, Front & Rear Spoilers, Long Tube Headers, Inset Rear Tailights. Hopefully They Will Go Ahead With The 69 & 70 Retro Reskinning Of The Mustang For 08 Or 09. Last But Not Least More Power Than Camaro & Challenger. When It Comes To The Retro Mustang, Camaro, & Challenger, Hopefully The Mustang Reskinning Will Be Better Than The Challenger, Because They Did A Great Job On That Retro Challenger , Except For That Ugly Interior.

OH BY THE WAY I PROBABLY WILL HAVE PRIVILEGED TOP SECRET ACCESS TO THE NEW BOSS MUSTANG THIS FALL, BUT I DONT KNOW THAT YET, I DONT KNOW WHAT FORD WILL BE BRINGING THIS FALL. BUT IAM GUESSING MOST LIKELY NEXT FALL FOR SURE. THEY DID BRING OUT THE NEW SHELBY GT 500 OVER A YEAR AGO FOR SOME OF US TO PLAY WITH.

LAST NIGHT AFTER A FEW HOUR'S OF TRACK DRIVING, I EXITED THE TRACK & HEARD SOMTHING LOUD & VERY HEALTHY, AS I DROVE CLOSER TO BASE FOR DINNER I SAW THROUGH THE OLEANDERS A SILHOUETTE OF WHAT LOOKED TO ME WAS THE REAR END SIDE VIEW OF A 69 70 MUSTANG, HOPEFULLY IT WAS THE RESKINNED 08- 09 MUSTANG. HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE IT SOON, I KNOW IT WAS'NT THE JAG XK, THAT WAS NOT THIER AREA, IT WAS FORD'S AREA. IT REALY SOUNDED HEALTHY!!!!!.
JAMES DENTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to SilentNoise
Re: BOSS MUSTANG

Good luck on the longtube headers. That's waaaaaaay too aftermarket of an item these days to put in from the factory.

I can see the louvers being an option if they do bring the fastback design back to life, but that'll most likely aftermarket as well.

Wolf Pack Car Club - Domestic V8 Performance Club (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
SilentNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:11 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: BOSS MUSTANG

you will probably be let down. Im sure it will be a nice car but... ford has a way not doing enough some times...or half assing it to save money.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion