Mustang Game - Page 88 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #3046
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Uhhhh can't find my keys.
Still hunting for your keys?
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #3047
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Still hunting for your keys?
The hubs had them. Waiting for it to stop raining. I want to run!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #3048
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Re: Mustang Game

I am always losing track of my keys and lighter. My husband got so tired of my complaining. He bought me a Colibri with an 18" chain to wear around my neck. Now if he could do something about my keys.
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #3049
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Did my challenge kill the game?
Old 08-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #3050
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV
Did my challenge kill the game?
It might have its a good challenge though. I haven't had a chance to go downtown. Its not in the best neighborhood here.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #3051
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Change it?? Anyone
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #3052
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
i think it was a great pick. i also think we are all just lazy! lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #3053
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
i think it was a great pick. i also think we are all just lazy! lol
+1! It is a great pick.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #3054
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Yeah just been busy lol

Old 08-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #3055
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Yeah just been busy lol
Busy trying to avoid the hurricane!

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #3056
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Yeah just been busy lol
Excuses it's on the other coast of Florida just kidding.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #3057
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Ok everyone how about this as a challenge? " A photo of your car parked in front of a convenience store such as 7eleven or CircleK or like with the following! One window with the words "JUST SHACKIN' UP" written with tape, shoe polish or whatever as long as it shows in the photo and with at least one strand of tin cans (3 can min) tied to the rear of your car be it spoiler, exhaust pipe or whatever and finally a single flower real or fake any kind attached to you antenna! Good luck!
Old 08-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #3058
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Please disregard the challenge below and continue on with your game! I too, would not like to see this thread end. I sincerely apologize if I offended one. Carry on!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:51 PM   #3059
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV
Please disregard the challenge below and continue on with your game! I too, would not like to see this thread end. I sincerely apologize if I offended one. Carry on!
i think your did a good pick. this happens alot on here. my car is just a weekend warrior so i dont get alot of chances to get the challenges. maybe try something super easy just to get the ball rolling.

i also suggest we start a new rule. after say 5 days , with at least 3 votes we should be able to change the challenge. the person who chose it should have the pick. this is just a suggestion. anyone like the idea? i think this is a cool game but gets haulted quite often.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:59 PM   #3060
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

i think your did a good pick. this happens alot on here. my car is just a weekend warrior so i dont get alot of chances to get the challenges. maybe try something super easy just to get the ball rolling.

i also suggest we start a new rule. after say 5 days , with at least 3 votes we should be able to change the challenge. the person who chose it should have the pick. this is just a suggestion. anyone like the idea? i think this is a cool game but gets haulted quite often.
Yes!! 5 days!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Officially written:

If a "pick" is stuck on the same location for 5 days, or longer. On the 6th day,with a vote of 3, or more forum members the poster of the pick shall change said "pick" within 48 hours given proper notice. If the poster of the pick fails to respond, by not picking a new location, then said forum members, on the 49th hour, have the right to change the destination without approval from the poster of the pick.

The new voting system is simple and should look like below.

Example person one will create a new reply and type nothing more, or nothing less than:

+1

Person two will type: +2

Person three will type: +3

At this point the "Pick Poster" has 48 hours to change the pick.

Also by a vote how many are in favor of freeing up locations after 2 years have passed?

What will happen is someone will update list and remove those items.

*All times are eastern time
Old 09-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #3061
Road Trip!

Quote:

Yes!! 5 days!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Officially written:

If a "pick" is stuck on the same location for 5 days, or longer. On the 6th day,with a vote of 3, or more forum members the poster of the pick shall change said "pick" within 48 hours given proper notice. If the poster of the pick fails to respond, by not picking a new location, then said forum members, on the 49th hour, have the right to change the destination without approval from the poster of the pick.

The new voting system is simple and should look like below.

Example person one will create a new reply and type nothing more, or nothing less than:

+1

Person two will type: +2

Person three will type: +3

At this point the "Pick Poster" has 48 hours to change the pick.

Also by a vote how many are in favor of freeing up locations after 2 years have passed?

What will happen is someone will update list and remove those items.

*All times are eastern time
perfect! the only other thing i request is maybe the previous challenge picker be the one to pick again if the current picker doesnt respond. or did you have something planned for that?
Old 09-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #3062
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

perfect! the only other thing i request is maybe the previous challenge picker be the one to pick again if the current picker doesnt respond. or did you have something planned for that?
Yes I need to amend that verbage haha I was tired.. Basically the original picker has 48 hours to re-choose the location. On the 49th hour, if the original picker fails to choose, a forum member with 1,000 or more post count may pick the next location. What about that?

And anyone in favor of freeing up locations locations after 2 years?
Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #3063
Road Trip!

Quote:

. What about that?

And anyone in favor of freeing up locations locations after 2 years?
Sounds good

+1 vote to location free up
Old 09-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #3064
Registered Member
Regular

+2
Thors5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #3065
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Effective immediately.

We've had a lot fun of fun playing this game, however, it has been going no-where. With that being said, we decided it was best to amend the rules.

Please take some time to reacquaint yourselves with the updated rules! Moving forward we will enforce these rules no exceptions.

Hopefully this will get us back on target.

Amended RULES:

1.) If a picture is being disputed whether it should qualify or not, it needs 3 votes (by a forum member with 1,000 or more post count) to be accepted.

2.) All pictures have to be taken while out of the car, no driving by. You must have a sign that has your username on it too.

3.) No action shots, illegal activities or items, duplicate challenges, or pics from in your car. You really have to go, stop, get out, take the picture, post it.

4A.) If a "pick" is stuck on the same location for 5 days, or more,the original poster of the "pick" shall change the location on the 6th day.

4B.) If the original poster of the pick fails to re-choose a new location within 48 hours, then (a forum member with 1,000 or more post count) may re-choose a location on, or after 49 hours have passed.

5.) After a period of 2 years locations are allowed to be re-picked.

6.) Make sure if you comment, to put the current challenge below so that we can stay up to date for those just joining us pages ahead. Also, please continuously keep the list updated.

7.) Be funny and creative. Pics of Mustangs in front of interesting things or stuff you don't see everyday are always welcome.

We can change the rules to keep things on track, if necessary.

The intention of this thread is to have fun and get people out enjoying their cars while most of the country has decent weather. So let's keep it fun and safe!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #3066
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
So basically we are starting all over?
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #3067
Filibuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
So basically we are starting all over?
You not allowed to play anymore!..
So if you mean ”we” as in ”me” and ”everyone else” with a mustang that isn't ”you” then yes...”WE” have started new stuff!
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #3068
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

You not allowed to play anymore!..
So if you mean ”we” as in ”me” and ”everyone else” with a mustang that isn't ”you” then yes...”WE” have started new stuff!
Harsh!!! Just for that i wont be sharing any of my calzone with you. suck on that!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120901_144218.png
Views:	76
Size:	471.0 KB
ID:	66602  
Old 09-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #3069
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Mmm calzone

Old 09-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #3070
Filibuster

Quote:

Harsh!!! Just for that i wont be sharing any of my calzone with you. suck on that!
Rosati's?...if yes..then retract earlier said statement...if no..then NOOOO YOU SUCK IT!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #3071
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I'm going to pass on the new challenge to someone else. The updated "Rules" are great! More important, I'm glad I didn't offend anyone!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #3072
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

Rosati's?...if yes..then retract earlier said statement...if no..then NOOOO YOU SUCK IT!
Nope, it used to be though until my dad bought it just changed the name. But its almost the same except better!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #3073
Filibuster

Quote:

Nope, it used to be though until my dad bought it just changed the name. But its almost the same except better!
Ahh cool yeah it looked very similar to zat's...
Well I guess if you wanna be part off the cool crowd we'll let you play the game now..on just one condition. That you tell everyone you know that im the coolest most badest *** mo fo you know!. Every day for the rest of your waking life!!..
Oh and if you believe in jeebus and all that jazz then you must continue it into the afterlife!...in fact you must tell jeebus straight to his face!!.

Ps I can't play this game right now on account of the cAps not being fond of me gettin all boozed up n serpentining through traffic...huh who'da thunk?..
Old 09-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #3074
Staff
Blogger
Staff

->->If you already know the updated rules skip down several lines (multiple paragraphs) to the challenge highlighted by arrows.

Effective immediately.

We've had a lot fun of fun playing this game, however, it has been going no-where. With that being said, we decided it was best to amend the rules.

Please take some time to reacquaint yourselves with the updated rules! Moving forward we will enforce these rules no exceptions.

Hopefully this will get us back on target.

Amended RULES:

1.) If a picture is being disputed whether it should qualify or not, it needs 3 votes (by a forum member with 1,000 or more post count) to be accepted.

2.) All pictures have to be taken while out of the car, no driving by. You must have a sign that has your username on it too.

3.) No action shots, illegal activities or items, duplicate challenges, or pics from in your car. You really have to go, stop, get out, take the picture, post it.

4A.) If a "pick" is stuck on the same location for 5 days, or more,the original poster of the "pick" shall change the location on the 6th day.

4B.) If the original poster of the pick fails to re-choose a new location within 48 hours, then (a forum member with 1,000 or more post count) may re-choose a location on, or after 49 hours have passed.

5.) After a period of 2 years locations are allowed to be re-picked.

6.) Make sure if you comment, to put the current challenge below so that we can stay up to date for those just joining us pages ahead. Also, please continuously keep the list updated.

7.) Be funny and creative. Pics of Mustangs in front of interesting things or stuff you don't see everyday are always welcome.

We can change the rules to keep things on track, if necessary.

The intention of this thread is to have fun and get people out enjoying their cars while most of the country has decent weather. So let's keep it fun and safe!
--------------------------------------------------------

^please follow the rules above!! ^

And if at all possible let's try to stay on topic.

A quick hint: write your screen name on a piece of computer paper, and keep it in your Mustang you never know where you might be to get that perfect picture.
--------------------------------------------------------

-> The pick for the following 5 days is: <-

A picture in front of your favorite Restaurant, next to another sports/muscle car any type, yes even another Mustang.

stipulation: it must not be anyone living at your address or immediate family members.

It can, however, be a friends car, neighbors, even another forum members
Old 09-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #3075
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
So who's starting?
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #3076
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
So who's starting?
Andy already did. In front of your favorite restaurant with another sports/muscle car.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #3077
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

Andy already did. In front of your favorite restaurant with another sports/muscle car.
^ correct! That was a long post but someone had to do it. Haha
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #3078
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

^ correct! That was a long post but someone had to do it. Haha
Bumpity am I going to have to go do this?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #3079
Road Trip!

Quote:

Bumpity am I going to have to go do this?
Sorry 99. I am currently a spectator. My pony is getting ready to undergo surgery.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #3080
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

Sorry 99. I am currently a spectator. My pony is getting ready to undergo surgery.
Haha that stinks.. I didn't know she was in need if surgery.

Anyway, Bottle Opener bonus get your favorite waitress/er to hold the sign
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion