Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:14 PM   #71
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

damn
Master_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
ggbiw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Region: California
Posts: 22
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

New to this Forum.On the list for the 725+ supersnake. Limited edition of 1000. Signed ,numbered plaque. Anyone see what the supersnake sold for at Barret Jackson? Unbelievable! GGBIW
ggbiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

4.5 million right?
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

you gotta admit they got the body line perfect on the challenger. If I ever bought a dodge. it would be that one.
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:27 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottcobra View Post
you gotta admit they got the body line perfect on the challenger. If I ever bought a dodge. it would be that one.
I disgree, but I don't think Dodge muscle cars are all that great looking either.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:54 AM   #76
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
I disgree, but I don't think Dodge muscle cars are all that great looking either.
You also named your car Cobra Commander, so....

I happen to love the new Challenger, of course, I am a HUGE MOPAR fan, those were some of the baddest musclecars, and so sexy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:25 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
You also named your car Cobra Commander, so....

I happen to love the new Challenger, of course, I am a HUGE MOPAR fan, those were some of the baddest musclecars, and so sexy.
I knew you were going to reply to that.

My car is the Cobra Commander, see the resemblance.

I like MOPAR muscle just fine, I just think their ugly when compared to Fords,(i.e Mustangs) and GM's.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Not really.... Your car must have a little "gay" in it... Your car is too purple to be the Cobra Commander
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:47 PM   #79
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

YAGT.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:48 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

/\
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #81
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottcobra View Post
you gotta admit they got the body line perfect on the challenger. If I ever bought a dodge. it would be that one.
This is the only non ford car that I am seriously considering adding to the list...
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:03 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
Not really.... Your car must have a little "gay" in it... Your car is too purple to be the Cobra Commander
It must because it would **** your car right in the ****ing "***." And don't kid yourself, yes it would.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:05 AM   #83
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
It must because it would **** your car right in the ****ing "***." And don't kid yourself, yes it would.
You take gay to a whole new level...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
You take gay to a whole new level...
Says the ***. :michael:
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:37 AM   #85
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
Says the ***. :michael:
weak sauce.

Anyway, this got way off topic. I like the Challenger, and I like the GT500. I will probably never own either, so it doesn't really matter lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
It must because it would **** your car right in the ****ing "***." And don't kid yourself, yes it would.
oh OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, you crack me up. I swear if we raced and got caught for street racing, I'll just tell the officer to ask you what my tag says. My car would eat yours for lunch and **** out two LS1's.



Anyway yeah, BTT.
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:33 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
oh OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, you crack me up. I swear if we raced and got caught for street racing, I'll just tell the officer to ask you what my tag says. My car would eat yours for lunch and **** out two LS1's.



Anyway yeah, BTT.
Yeah, in a joke.

BTW what does BTT mean?
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #88
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Back to topic?

Big tasty tits?

Bacon tomato tendinitis?

Beer tasting tramps?
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:59 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

ntopic:
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:04 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

/\ This man speaks the truth.


And JROC, would you like to make that joke a reality? Well, we are several hundred miles apart, so how about this, you go to the track, video it and I'll do the same, and I bet 50 bucks that you will be S-L-O-W-E-R. Or would that require you actually taking your car above 4 grand.
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

no the impossable would be to get jroc and spectorv to race
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

The rules for the race would be


1. No WOT

2. No positive amount of manifold pressure, i.e. boost.

3. Can't go above 4 grand

__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

awsome. and one more no tire spinning that might put something on the quarter panel
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:58 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
/\ This man speaks the truth.


And JROC, would you like to make that joke a reality? Well, we are several hundred miles apart, so how about this, you go to the track, video it and I'll do the same, and I bet 50 bucks that you will be S-L-O-W-E-R. Or would that require you actually taking your car above 4 grand.
Man you think in terms of a 1/4 miles to much. I've already told you that you have a good chance of taking me in a E.T. I'm running the same kind of tires that the car left the factory with, on the stock IRS, and I'm not going to dump my clutch at 5,000 rpm. Besides I've never ran a car at a track, and I don't own a video camera. Listen if your best time is a 12.4 at 110 MPH then your car does not have the ability to out accelerate my car. Sorry that trap speed is stock Cobra territory. Believe me I understand I've ridden in a few bolton Foxbodies, I'm talk full exhaust, cam, heads, gears, intake manifold, etc and I can tell you that non of them will out-accellerate my car when its getting traction. Now I know some people that are spaying and running 10's that will probably take me from a roll, but not N/A on a stock bottomend.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:01 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottcobra View Post
no the impossable would be to get jroc and spectorv to race
Spec wants to keep the stock pulley on a stock blower so he would probably not win. Smurfin (AKA Rob) is running a ported blower + many other mods so he would probably take me pretty good.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #96
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
Spec wants to keep the stock pulley on a stock blower so he would probably not win. Smurfin (AKA Rob) is running a ported blower + many other mods so he would probably take me pretty good.
With your tires and my launching capabilities...it would be a matter of who gained traction first.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:15 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt482's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 1,106
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
Man you think in terms of a 1/4 miles to much. I've already told you that you have a good chance of taking me in a E.T. I'm running the same kind of tires that the car left the factory with, on the stock IRS, and I'm not going to dump my clutch at 5,000 rpm. Besides I've never ran a car at a track, and I don't own a video camera. Listen if your best time is a 12.4 at 110 MPH then your car does not have the ability to out accelerate my car. Sorry that trap speed is stock Cobra territory. Believe me I understand I've ridden in a few bolton Foxbodies, I'm talk full exhaust, cam, heads, gears, intake manifold, etc and I can tell you that non of them will out-accellerate my car when its getting traction. Now I know some people that are spaying and running 10's that will probably take me from a roll, but not N/A on a stock bottomend.
You mean when and IF your car gets traction.... So that's like saying,"If I had a faster car I could beat you" It's my opinion that it's first to the finish, not person with the higher ET that wins.....

And just because others can get a 12.4 at 110, doesn't mean you can.... On that note, where are some timeslips of that foxbody killer of yours??
__________________
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:00 PM   #98
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
And just because others can get a 12.4 at 110, doesn't mean you can.... On that note, where are some timeslips of that foxbody killer of yours??

I'll vouch for that with my best of 13.10 @ 117...
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:02 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

well their is only one way to find out. and the racing you are talking about jroc is like from a 50MPH roll. that's fine but most racing doesn't happen like that. it's usually slower. and you have to figure that when you start at that speed you will arodymanic advantage over a fox body. thats why racing like NASCAR that run those speeds have to have the same shapped body. Thats what makes drag racing drag racing it has a lot to do with the car but even more to do with the driver. Like someone else here said if "if you're a 12.00 sec. driver and get in a 10.00 sec car you'll still run 12.00s"
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:26 AM   #100
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
You mean when and IF your car gets traction.... So that's like saying,"If I had a faster car I could beat you" It's my opinion that it's first to the finish, not person with the higher ET that wins.....

And just because others can get a 12.4 at 110, doesn't mean you can.... On that note, where are some timeslips of that foxbody killer of yours??
Look man listen to what I say, I can not explain this any similar. I don't give a **** about an E.T. I have already said that you might take me in the 1/4 mile, how many times are you going to bring that up? An E.T. is not what I'm talking about. Their are quite a few 490-500 WHP Cobras on svtperfmance that have apparently outran C6 Z06's in the 1/4 mile, but that does not mean their faster cars. Yes they just ran a faster E.T. but they are probably also running slicks or DR's, maybe some 4.10's or something, they have more experiance drag racing, and they are probably just willing to push their cars harder. You can make a 300 hp car run a relitively fast E.T., but that doesn't mean its going to be fast anywhere else. If we were to run from a 30+ mph roll or if you where to run on street tires you would more than likely lose. My car has the power to weight ratio, gearing, etc to physical out accelerate you car.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:40 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottcobra View Post
well their is only one way to find out. and the racing you are talking about jroc is like from a 50MPH roll. that's fine but most racing doesn't happen like that. it's usually slower. and you have to figure that when you start at that speed you will arodymanic advantage over a fox body. thats why racing like NASCAR that run those speeds have to have the same shapped body. Thats what makes drag racing drag racing it has a lot to do with the car but even more to do with the driver. Like someone else here said if "if you're a 12.00 sec. driver and get in a 10.00 sec car you'll still run 12.00s"
I'm talking about from like a 30 mph roll. The summer months and FLSFC's have done wonders for my second gear. I'm not even wheel hoping that bad in second since the subframe connectors. I'm sure my car with DR's would outrun his car in the 1/4 unless I'm just a really sorry driver, but I'm not willing to risk ****ting out the stock rearend on my DD with some hard launch. I don't launch hard in first gear because I will start bouncing like crazy and that = bad in a IRS Cobra.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:20 AM   #102
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Racing from a roll is like running in the Special Olympics....


Even if you lose, you still get ice cream after its over.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:54 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular
 
Y2E0L0L5OGWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Region: Maryland
Posts: 595
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Racing from a roll is like running in the Special Olympics....


Even if you lose, you still get ice cream after its over.
+1^ I agree...I am not a fan of roll racing at all...maybe it's just an ego thing, but I am much more interested in proving that I am a better driver with my XXX horsepower car than proving that my car is faster...you can make your car as fast as you want with enough money, so your car being fast doesn't prove anything about you or your driving skills other than you do or don't have deep pockets...roll racing almost completely takes the driver factor out altogether, which, quite honestly, is just boring...lol

but, i will repeat a quote that I made on another local forum when it was still up and running, and i know bullitt has seen this quote before (this is a quote directly from me by the way, not stolen from anyone else):

The Comparison of Roll Racing and "Drag/Dig" Racing":
"Roll racing is like having sex with the girl (i.e. the car) on top where she is totally in control and you are just along for a nice ride. Racing from a dig is like having doggy style sex where you (i.e. the driver) are totally in control to do what you wish and push as hard as you want...Either way, in the end, it doesn't really make any difference as you are still going to get off!"
The End!
__________________
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:06 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
hottcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,638
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's


that quote puts you up their with thw great minds of the universe
__________________

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Ford To Build 600 HP And 725 HP GT500's

And roll racing will tell you who has the faster car, and thats the argument, not whoses the better driver. Don't get wrong I can twirk my car just fine, but I've never gone to a track to run a car so I would give the advantage to him as he like to go to the track. Still I think I would stand a good chance against him in a E.T. with some sticky tire as trapping at 110 is not very fast for a 12.4 which tells me he's probably not working with alot of hp. And lets be real about this most Mustang drivers hate on roll racing because their cars suck at it, but their good at leaving the line. I've read to many comments on videos on the ie where Mustang drivers will ***** about a 300 hp Evo beating their 350 hp Mustang in a DR and say, "the Mustang would win from a roll," then if a Supra beats them from a roll their like "run them a dig and the Mustang would win." Thats why these big turbo imports like roll racing because thats where their car accel. Their different forums of racing so who gives a damn.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S197 GT500's everywhere? DDTCM General Mustang Discussion 25 05-30-2010 10:57 PM
TT Ford GT from build to finish PureVenom Pictures and Videos 9 09-23-2006 07:24 PM
GT500's Now Arriving at dealers PureVenom General Mustang Discussion 9 06-28-2006 04:40 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:43 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.