What was your first car?????? - Page 11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #351
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by erk
All you young bucks have or had cool cars at 15 or16. I had moms caddy wth a monster 500cubic inch. Felt like a road boat
My 1st was an '86 Fleetwood so I understand where you're coming from, old timer.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2011, 01:55 AM   #352
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Region: Louisiana
My first car was an 86 Nissan 300zx along with an 84 turbo 300zx, got them at the same time but only drove the turbo once thanks to a ball bearing flying through the intake.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:04 AM   #353
erk
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
I had a 86 Nisson 300 zx also. Mine didn't go over 2000 rpms. Even though it was fun. Lol. I have had 50 cars in my life. And was never a mustang guy. I turnd 40 and now have the 2011 gt. And out of all the cars this one is the bad *** car I have ever had. Were has it been all my life.
erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2011, 03:51 AM   #354
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by erk
I had a 86 Nisson 300 zx also. Mine didn't go over 2000 rpms. Even though it was fun. Lol. I have had 50 cars in my life. And was never a mustang guy. I turnd 40 and now have the 2011 gt. And out of all the cars this one is the bad *** car I have ever had. Were has it been all my life.
This is only my 3rd car that I've owned but CERTAINLY not my last Mustang. Out of the 3 I've had, this one is going to stick with me. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #355
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by erk
That's awesome! What was the one thing that stood out about it when you first drove it that made you say, Wow? We all love our stangs for different reasons I am sure, but with that many previous vehicles I am curious what was most impressive to you the day you bought it?
Old 06-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #356
erk
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
I felt like I was a part of the car. It raps around me like a glove. The movement Of the car is magic the car fits me perfectly. I have had a 75 sting ray. A 79 trans am and. Those were my top cars before the mustang for the same reasons but they and some small discomfort the corvett steering was a little sketchy and the trans am was a little loose. But the stang is a almost perfect car. Is not the fastest r the best handling but is the best balanced of everthing you need in a muscle car
erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:06 AM   #357

Re: What was your first car??????

My first car was a dove gray 88 mustang gt with t-tops.
stangkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #358
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang
My first car was an 86 Nissan 300zx along with an 84 turbo 300zx, got them at the same time but only drove the turbo once thanks to a ball bearing flying through the intake.
One Nissan that I love my friend has a TT 300zx that we call the "unicorn" because something always happens to it when he drives.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #359
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkid
Nice!

Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #360
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkid View Post
I wish I had t-tops on mine but i've heard that they leak
wc3john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #361

1980 mustang hatchback v6 w/ outlaw mags.
zinc03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #362
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
2004 mustang gt it's nice being the loved child even though my sister is 21 and had 8 cars including four mustangs she paid for 6 of the 8. Now she is stuck with a cute little pontiac g6 and drools over mine. Her fault she sold her 500 hp 07 gt
iLLRedGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #363
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLRedGT
2004 mustang gt it's nice being the loved child even though my sister is 21 and had 8 cars including four mustangs she paid for 6 of the 8. Now she is stuck with a cute little pontiac g6 and drools over mine. Her fault she sold her 500 hp 07 gt
Wtf is wrong with her?
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #364
Registered Member
Regular

She has problems lol. The car was sick. Black with red stripes completely blacked out windows. She just likes having different cars at all times. Fail. She is looking at a new charger srt now though.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:24 AM   #365
Registered Member
Regular

Can't hate on her to much. She is the person that got me hooked on mustangs.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #366
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Can't hate on her to much. She is the person that got me hooked on mustangs.
Nice.
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:07 AM   #367
Registered Member
Regular

My first vehicle was a 1992 ford explorer xlt 4x4..it was my gift when I got into college..it went on many journeys with me off roading, to lake havasu, shooting, etc..it also had a 1000 watt amp with 2 rockford p1 subs and was tha loudest ride on the block lol..I will miss that thing!!
cakedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:09 AM   #368
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
She has problems lol. The car was sick. Black with red stripes completely blacked out windows. She just likes having different cars at all times. Fail. She is looking at a new charger srt now though.
So your sister must be a heart surgeon? Successful attorney? Nasa astronaut? lucky girl to be able to enjoy so many different cars.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #369
Registered Member
Regular

1995 s10 lowrider with color changing paint. those flames made me go real fast
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3847315622.png
Views:	89
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	28528  
dandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #370
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan
1995 s10 lowrider with color changing paint. those flames made me go real fast
I used to have a Nissan hardbody lowrider. It was called the "red hot hotness" lol

Old 07-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #371
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

I used to have a Nissan hardbody lowrider. It was called the "red hot hotness" lol
lmao my truck has many names lol purptruck, love wagon, and the mexican crack mobile lol just to name a few
Old 07-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #372
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Send a message via Yahoo to drusmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya11 View Post
Awesome post the Subaru was my first car and once I bought the stang me and a buddy spray painted the stripes on it to match for the winter time, I gave the Subaru to a family friend and still see it mobbin the streets haha awesome! BTW this is before any mods on the stang
This is AWESOME!!!! Nice work on the Subaru!!
drusmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #373
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

lmao my truck has many names lol purptruck, love wagon, and the mexican crack mobile lol just to name a few
Lmao! I bought mine for $50. I wish I had a photo of it. It was primered gray except the bright red tail gate. I would get notes from Frank who had a Mexican cell phone number asking of I wanted to sell it from time to time. It was soo low too. I just threw my surfboard in the back. I kinda miss the red hot hotness.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:49 AM   #374
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lmao! I bought mine for $50. I wish I had a photo of it. It was primered gray except the bright red tail gate. I would get notes from Frank who had a Mexican cell phone number asking of I wanted to sell it from time to time. It was soo low too. I just threw my surfboard in the back. I kinda miss the red hot hotness.
yeaah i kinda already miss mine... it was slammed down billet front end zq3 springs in the back shaved everything awsome tailgate rollpan and front bumper as you can tell by the license plate also had a custom fiberglass dash for a tv and 2 10 inch subs but about 2 weeks ago the engine blew up driving from my girlfriends house so i bought a mustang last week
Old 07-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #375
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanks

So your sister must be a heart surgeon? Successful attorney? Nasa astronaut? lucky girl to be able to enjoy so many different cars.
Haha actually she is a manager at kohls. The bank just loves her let's put it that way.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #376
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha actually she is a manager at kohls. The bank just loves her let's put it that way.
Haha cool
Old 07-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #377
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

yeaah i kinda already miss mine... it was slammed down billet front end zq3 springs in the back shaved everything awsome tailgate rollpan and front bumper as you can tell by the license plate also had a custom fiberglass dash for a tv and 2 10 inch subs but about 2 weeks ago the engine blew up driving from my girlfriends house so i bought a mustang last week
My hubs drives a dropped blazer with lots of mods and he used to have two other minis - a colorado and a Nissan frontier. I need to find photos. He is a truck guy, especially lowriders, but because of me he loves mustangs now too... Yet works for GM. Lol

His boss drives a sweet sn95 cobra.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #378
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

My hubs drives a dropped blazer with lots of mods and he used to have two other minis - a colorado and a Nissan frontier. I need to find photos. He is a truck guy, especially lowriders, but because of me he loves mustangs now too... Yet works for GM. Lol
i know this is suicide on here to say but ima chevy guy lol i got the mustang because it was a good deal. but that dont mean i like ford id just prefer to have a chevy truck lowered or jacked up
Old 07-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #379
Registered Member
Regular

Why?
Old 07-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #380
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanks
Why?
idk ive always like the way camaros abd chevy trucks look and sound especially the 1990s and 80s they just look badass
Old 07-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #381
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

idk ive always like the way camaros abd chevy trucks look and sound especially the 1990s and 80s they just look badass
My 80's GM sounded good. It also loved to drain my wallet with numerous problems. If that car was looked at in any other way than lovingly, I swear it threw a b*tch fit and found a new way to break down. Chevy never treated me right and my parents drove GM cars with plenty of problems.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #382
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

My 80's GM sounded good. It also loved to drain my wallet with numerous problems. If that car was looked at in any other way than lovingly, I swear it threw a b*tch fit and found a new way to break down. Chevy never treated me right and my parents drove GM cars with plenty of problems.
well damn the thing is none of my familys gm products ever seemed to fail...our ford bronco gave us 100x more problems than any of the chevy trucks...i guess thats why im a chevy guy lol
Old 07-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #383
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

well damn the thing is none of my familys gm products ever seemed to fail...our ford bronco gave us 100x more problems than any of the chevy trucks...i guess thats why im a chevy guy lol
My Mom had a Bronco II and that was the biggest POS known to mankind. I had a Ranger that only ever had 2 CP2 sensors go out, tires wear out after normal wear, an alternator, and a battery. It was an idiot driving a Cadillac that took me out in an intersection. Maybe in my experiences GM can be good for crashing into Fords?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #384
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

My Mom had a Bronco II and that was the biggest POS known to mankind. I had a Ranger that only ever had 2 CP2 sensors go out, tires wear out after normal wear, an alternator, and a battery. It was an idiot driving a Cadillac that took me out in an intersection. Maybe in my experiences GM can be good for crashing into Fords?
hahahah thats a way to like em lol but yeah we had a bronco ll also i hated having to see it not start when it was just driving yesterday. the only thing i dont like about new cars now there 100% plastic my mom hit a colbalt with 01 gmc truck because he ran a redlight...his car was totalled forsure but as i remember we drove home that night only the bumper was a lil messed up
Old 07-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #385
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

I miss my friends old IROC... He now has a LT1 Firebird formula with nitrous

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion