Coil Over Kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to explicitrock Send a message via Yahoo to explicitrock Send a message via Skype™ to explicitrock
Coil Over Kit

I already have a Hotchkis lowering kit installed on my car and I'm very satisfied with the look and comfort. Although I have buddies getting coil over kits and it makes me a little jealous how good it can be when done right, so my search began for some. I come across these 79-04 Mustang Front and Rear Coil Over Package Blue This website is legit, I've bought a few things from them but this price seems a little cheap for a coil over kit or is it just me?

If this is worth the money what are some of the pros and cons of this kit or coilovers in general?
explicitrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Coil Over Kit

I haven't heard anything about their rear coil over kits...and I almost went with their fronts until I decided not to get their k member. A number of people have had good luck with their front kits. I can't say from experience though. I have the MM front kit at home ready to go on the car once I replace my stock shocks.

It won't be near as cheap, but, if you want a good price on the maximum motorsports stuff, pm NQS Performance on here...they have great member prices on MM stuff.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to explicitrock Send a message via Yahoo to explicitrock Send a message via Skype™ to explicitrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I haven't heard anything about their rear coil over kits...and I almost went with their fronts until I decided not to get their k member. A number of people have had good luck with their front kits. I can't say from experience though. I have the MM front kit at home ready to go on the car once I replace my stock shocks.

It won't be near as cheap, but, if you want a good price on the maximum motorsports stuff, pm NQS Performance on here...they have great member prices on MM stuff.
Thanks, I'll check them out. I've noticed most stuff for my car is cheaper than my buddies, but when their coilovers cost $1500 and mine cost $500 it just feels weird lol
explicitrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by explicitrock View Post
Thanks, I'll check them out. I've noticed most stuff for my car is cheaper than my buddies, but when their coilovers cost $1500 and mine cost $500 it just feels weird lol
I know what you mean. I was going to run their tubular k member and coil over kit...it is $700 for the k and the front conversion kit. Then I found a better k member to run...it's 1000 on its own...made me feel weird thinking about the upr one.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion