Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Question

48K views 989 replies 46 participants last post by  Joshy 
#1 ·
I've heard I should adjust my throttle for more horses. How does this work? And how do you do it?

#572 ·
2008Shelby said:
Ohhhh if you're going to get a cobra get a Temrinator.............they're expensive though............some up around 30K still....you'll have to find one somebody actually drove a lot but they're nowhere around here
I though the 03 cobra was about 10.000. Yah I figured probably the mach 1

#576 ·
It all depends on what you can afford...plain and simple, not what you want, what you can afford...

99-04 GT's can be had anywhere from 4k to +17k :eek:

I've seen Mach 1's up here with 43k miles at dealerships for 14k.

01 Cobras are about the same, but tend to have higher miles, at least from what I've seen.

03/04 Cobras are the elite...any terminator you find for 15k is not worth buying. It most likely has too high of miles or has been dogged. Decent ones on SVTP or at dealerships are probably 18K or more. Low 20's seems to be the price for one with reasonable miles in great shape.

I'd say sell your 01 v6 and buy either a low mileage GT or a Mach 1 with 30-50k miles.

#578 ·
sonicpony03 said:
It all depends on what you can afford...plain and simple, not what you want, what you can afford...

99-04 GT's can be had anywhere from 4k to +17k :eek:

I've seen Mach 1's up here with 43k miles at dealerships for 14k.

01 Cobras are about the same, but tend to have higher miles, at least from what I've seen.

03/04 Cobras are the elite...any terminator you find for 15k is not worth buying. It most likely has too high of miles or has been dogged. Decent ones on SVTP or at dealerships are probably 18K or more. Low 20's seems to be the price for one with reasonable miles in great shape.

I'd say sell your 01 v6 and buy either a low mileage GT or a Mach 1 with 30-50k miles.
That's low miles on a Mach 1. But 12 or so seems doable for a Mach 1

#581 ·
Like I said, it's what you can afford...

How much would you be able to spend? Are you paying cash in full or financing with cash down?

Your financial ability really determines what you can buy, unless of course you buy an 03 Cobra with 150k miles, but that's pointless imo.

#582 ·
sonicpony03 said:
Like I said, it's what you can afford...

How much would you be able to spend? Are you paying cash in full or financing with cash down?

Your financial ability really determines what you can buy, unless of course you buy an 03 Cobra with 150k miles, but that's pointless imo.
Yah. I want a Mach 1. Not sure yet. I still have some stuff to get worked out. But I am getting a mustang before college. so I can promise u this isn't wasted info.

#584 ·
Yah that's the only problem with the mustang aftermarket market...you can take a v6 and make it identical to a Mach 1 or Cobra if you really wanted to.

#596 ·
Up here in the northwoods it's the other way around...01 cobras are overpriced compared to Machs...I'd rather have a Mach 1 over an 01 cobra...f**k IRS :D

#593 ·
But do what you want and find a good deal don't rush into anything think about it all and leave this damn question that lasted 580 comments and join us in the world of BSing please...because this is where I see us going in this thread again!!! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.