Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Question

48K views 989 replies 46 participants last post by  Joshy 
#1 ·
I've heard I should adjust my throttle for more horses. How does this work? And how do you do it?

#715 ·
Joshy said:
What's on your car now? And does how much does cams and headers make the sound improve?
On a new edge GT you need long tubes. Shorties won't do anything. Cams I'm not sure. On the 5.0 in the video, it's makes a hell of a difference. My car is full bassani. There is a video somewhere of lowflyin's car at that last meet up in miss. My car sounds exactly like his.

#716 ·
Alscobra said:
On a new edge GT you need long tubes. Shorties won't do anything. Cams I'm not sure. On the 5.0 in the video, it's makes a hell of a difference. My car is full bassani. There is a video somewhere of lowflyin's car at that last meet up in miss. My car sounds exactly like his.
I wasn't too big of a bassini fan. I think Mac is the way to go. Possibly flowmaster if I can't find anything decently priced

#726 ·
Blb97stang said:
Sounds and looks great dude. I've gotta get me another notch. Love those things. I see what you mean about the tone. Sounds beautiful at idle. A little high pitched when revved. What size pipe are you running? And I'm definitely sticking with the Mac recommendation. High rev will sound a lot harder with them. 2.5 inch pipe minimum. Nice ride dude.

#727 ·
Alscobra said:
Sounds and looks great dude. I've gotta get me another notch. Love those things. I see what you mean about the tone. Sounds beautiful at idle. A little high pitched when revved. What size pipe are you running? And I'm definitely sticking with the Mac recommendation. High rev will sound a lot harder with them. 2.5 inch pipe minimum. Nice ride dude.
Yeah man, thanks. And I'm not sure what size it is. And no, I wouldn't go smaller than 2.5. I'm thinking whenever I get some more money to get the exhaust system I want, that I might get a mac pro chamber, keep the shorties. And have 2.75" stainless tips out the back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.