Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Question

48K views 989 replies 46 participants last post by  Joshy 
#1 ·
I've heard I should adjust my throttle for more horses. How does this work? And how do you do it?

#761 ·
For starters, the car on the right is the 03 Cobra...definite win if that's what you're comparing.

If you mean this cobra:

Then I'd choose the Mach 1 over it...I personally like the Mach 1 styling better and the engines were underrated from the factory for insurance purposes, so the 320 vs the 305 may not be so.

Either way you'd be well off...the performance from either car is decent in stock form. The only real difference between the 2 is the IRS in the cobra.

#762 ·
sonicpony03 said:
For starters, the car on the right is the 03 Cobra...definite win if that's what you're comparing.

If you mean this cobra:

Then I'd choose the Mach 1 over it...I personally like the Mach 1 styling better and the engines were underrated from the factory for insurance purposes, so the 320 vs the 305 may not be so.

Either way you'd be well off...the performance from either car is decent in stock form. The only real difference between the 2 is the IRS in the cobra.
Yah. Sorry. Didn't have one handy of an 01 cobra. But I mean 01 cobra. IRS? Independent rear suspension?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.